2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My local ELC had these in store, but aren't on the website. Well chuffed!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 38
Has anyone come accross:

The Gruffalo
Room on the broom
A squash and a squeeze

cheap or has used online codes. thanks x

Neither email address has had anything come through :( but other emails are working, hmmmm they don't want me lol

Has anyone come accross:

The Gruffalo
Room on the broom
A squash and a squeeze

I think there's a set of books on the book people website for 10 books (including the gruffalo) for about 9.99?? :flower:

Any good doll carriers about? ELC used to do one for £8 but it's no longer on their website boo :(

ETA: Slings not carseat

Amazon have the Tag Junior Toy Story 3 book for £5 delivered https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B003GIS8T8/ref=asc_df_B003GIS8T810887601?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=googlecouk06-21&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B003GIS8T8

Argos also have it for £5 delivered. They also have the Buy one get a second half price on LeapFrog Tag Junior software. Offer ends 18 January 2013.

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/3619371.htm

Just ordered Toy Story in one order and then done a separate order for Thomas Tank Engine & winnie the pooh for £13.48 delivered.

Awesome, thanks :happydance:

Howd you get winnie the pooh, says out of stock (been like that for weeks now!):shrug:

Has anyone come accross:

The Gruffalo
Room on the broom
A squash and a squeeze

I think there's a set of books on the book people website for 10 books (including the gruffalo) for about 9.99?? :flower:

They had the Julia Donaldson collection at some point which inc the gruffalo but it's gone now. The winter wonderland collection is £9.99 though & inc the gruffalos child. I'm about to order the gruffalo from them though for £2.99 inc free delivery, they have room on the broom too for £3.49. I find TBP very cheap.

^^ Cancel that...just seen they have 2 different winnie the pooh books! :dohh:

Ooooo that wooden dairy set looks fab! Will have to check my local tomorrow :) will be printing off Freya's bbc voucher to use on it lol.

Cheapest place to get the fireman Sam Jupiter vehicle and the characters and Venus play set thanks.

To pp who wanted elc iPad style thing, this? https://www.elc.co.uk/Little-Learning-Pad/134334,default,pd.html still an hour of the code!

That is it yayyy i looked for ageees n cudnt see it,,,, out of stock tho.. Gutted

There's an online flash sale at Toys r Us with upto 60% off certain things. There's actually a few good reductions - The last time they had one I didn't see anything really worth it but this time I've ordered a couple of things (after swearing I was done :dohh:)

www.toysrus.co.uk/index.jsf;jsessionid=4C079EB26B6D0995935B8DAC43927D7E.app38?fh_eds=%3f&fh_reftheme=promo_259&fh_view_size=all&fh_refview=lister&fh_start_index=0&fh_location=%2f%2ftrus%2fen_GB%2fcategories<{trus_trus}%2fitemtype%3dproduct%2fpromotion>{flash20sale}&media=web

Tesco vouchers in the post check yours!

I got vouchers in the post today :happydance: Two were double points for dec and then jan but one at the end was for a FREE box of cadbuary roses value £3!!:happydance: Free chocolates from tescos!lol

Anybody seen any lynx on offer? Want to buy 5 or 6 bottles? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"