2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, any one know the best place or any offers with toy kitchen accessories? I've got a few bits of food from ikea, and a couple of utensils, so was looking for a few pots pans etc? I've seen the wooden pan set at asda, that's £12, but it doesn't have to be wooden :)

Neither email address has had anything come through :( but other emails are working, hmmmm they don't want me lol

You could always set up a free email with hotmail or something and i could try it again?

elc have a half price sale, alot of books. although they are cheeky, alot of it is already out of stock. i was looking at brio last night (before the sale was on) and most of it was out of stock then, now its been put into the half price sale, and surprisingly its STILL out of stock. very crafty elc..

50% off Uggs https://branch309.co.uk/ugg-austral...9452012&utm_medium=email&utm_source=Marketing

The Love My Street Range is half price @ the ELC / Mothercare

https://www.elc.co.uk/Love-My-Street/Love_my_street,default,sc.html

Cheapest place to get the fireman Sam Jupiter vehicle and the characters and Venus play set thanks.

Asda has loads of fireman sam stuff. They even have larger characters not sure on price but defo worth a look

Has anyone seen any offers on the Duplo Cinderella Castle please :)

Tesco vouchers in the post check yours!

I got vouchers in the post today :happydance: Two were double points for dec and then jan but one at the end was for a FREE box of cadbuary roses value £3!!:happydance: Free chocolates from tescos!lol

The Free chocolate voucher varies, not everyone will get the Roses. We got a voucher for free Tesco milk or white chocolate coins value 75p. A friend of ours also got the coins :( was looking forward the box of roses. Bloody Tesco :grr:

We got a free box of quality street, plus vouchers i bl00dy brought last week. grrr

My freebie is a strawberry poinsettia?! Enlighten me ladies?

Don't get too excited its a plant! I didn't get a freebie :shrug:
search

A bloody plant?! I'd rather choc coins! I spend a bloody fortune in there and they give me a flipping plant :haha:

What are these tesco vouchers you are getting? I haven't had any through but i have a clubcard and i'm a member of the baby club etc

What are these tesco vouchers you are getting? I haven't had any through but i have a clubcard and i'm a member of the baby club etc

You know you get a pack of vouchers every now and then (monthly?) with extra points when you buy such and such or 50p off when you buy so and so, it's those :flower:

ELC sale is pretty good :happydance:

Happyland kettle cottage now £15!! :thumbup:

I bought a few books & puzzles this morning :winkwink:

Hmm i haven't had any! Fingers crossed they'll turn up tomorrow :)

We didn't get a voucher for anything free was it in the little booklet? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79