2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't get anything free, all my vouchers are for money off. 50p off potato waffles? I'd rather have chocolate. Not fair.

Not Xmas related but I'm after a nice thick pram suit for dd2, with detachable legs as she walks. Was a lovely dark pink one in mothercare but none in her size and out of stock online too :-( size 9-12 and in a nice bright colour rather than baby pink/cream etc.

Cheapest place to get the fireman Sam Jupiter vehicle and the characters and Venus play set thanks.

We've brought Connor, Venus, Jupiter, and the firestation all from Amazon. Looked round for ages and Amazon is the cheapest for them all

was in asda today and they had a peppa pig train, playground and car along with about 10 figures for £20 :)

this one...
https://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/290685958747?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&cbt=y

Not Xmas related but I'm after a nice thick pram suit for dd2, with detachable legs as she walks. Was a lovely dark pink one in mothercare but none in her size and out of stock online too :-( size 9-12 and in a nice bright colour rather than baby pink/cream etc.

Try Next, i got my boys one from there, they are really thick and keep them warm and are footless and i'm sure i saw a bright pink girly one.

Thanks I looked online and saw a boys one but not a girls. Are they the showerproof material. Will have another look.

Eta found them, was looking in the baby bit rather than young girls lol.

I didn't get a freebie voucher either. Just 200 extra club card points and loads of extra club card points if I buy xxx things.

I spend a fortune in there... Weekly shop, petrol, craving dashes. NOT impressed tesco!

I didn't get a freebie either.

I get vouchers for my online shop, maybe that's why?

Is there any codes for Sports Direct ? Pleaseeee :)

I know lots of you have ordered from The Book People- how do they deliver, is it royal mail or courier?

Anyone from Northern Ireland ordered from them?

I ask because I'm trying to order a few things and it says postage is "Irish and Highlands and Islands delivery" and is £7.45!

The code I was trying (PANDP265) isn't accepted. Anyone know if I order over £25 worth will I get free delivery or is this only mainland UK free?

(Grrrrr a lot of places try and charge us extra over here... courier does cost a lot more but royal mail is the exact same price to NI as to anywhere in England.)

I know lots of you have ordered from The Book People- how do they deliver, is it royal mail or courier?

I ask because I'm trying to order a few things and it says postage is "Irish and Highlands and Islands delivery" and is £7.45!

The code I was trying (PANDP265) isn't accepted. Anyone know if I order over £25 worth will I get free delivery or is this only mainland UK free?

(Grrrrr a lot of places try and charge us extra over here... courier does cost a lot more but royal mail is the exact same price to NI as to anywhere in England.)

I'm sure it's supposed to be free delivery today and Jen posted a new free del code the other day, don't think the pnp one works now. They use couriers normally.

Sabby might be able to help more about delivery to NI :flower:

Thanks. If courier then yeah it will be more and some places do charge us the extra. I'll have a hunt for the new p&p code and try it. Today the deal is double points. There is gonna be a 10% off but I'm not getting much so just wanna get it ordered.

I get free delivery to NI all the time using codes with them. Have you tried to see if there is a different free delivery code?

Try FREE268 just saw it in HUKD. It's for free delivery and doesn't expire until the 17th.

Thanks ladies, all sorted. I had written down the new code yesterday but got it mixed up with the old one...

And apologies to The Book People for suggesting that you treat us NI-ers less than fairly, sorry!

Just picked this up from Lidl for a bargain £19.99 it also comes with a battery powered train! X

https://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/xchg/lidl_uk/hs.xsl/index_36762.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back