• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.sportsdirect.com/pet-cuddle-cushion-890061

Not sure if these are actually trademark Pillow Pets but for £5 i thought I'd post - though you can't choose which one you get :/

10% of all books in the christmas shop at redhouse.co.uk use code GOODLIST valid untill midnight

Ive never used S&G till last year, smell was different at first but i do like it now. I don't use all the stuff and dont need mascara and lipgloss, but to buy the shower gel and body butter which i now love alone is £15.50! So works out a deal and what i dont like i'll sell on ebay :)

I'm not buying it this year, all I need that I've nearly ran out of is the body must so not paying £27 and its not even in there this year lol.

10% off first order at sainsburys entertainment SEVCFTS1212 end 16/12

Hi
I can't get the mothercare discount code to work anymore RNLH I used it Wednesday and now I want to order more it is not letting me- is anyone else having any problems with it?? Xxx

You can probably only use the code once. Are you using the same account as the other day?

Yeah, you wont be able to use it twice. Do it hubby's name x

Just to let people in the US know that Walmart has the Fijit friends on Rollback for $15 each, i looked online day before yesterday and they said they had none in stock in my store, but thought i would have a look in store yesterday anyway and they had like 10 or so, so if your interested its a good price, down from $52 or something like that! :)

I think PC world are doing deals at the moment on them if you buy cases? Not too sure however!

Schleich horses scenery pack £7.99 at Argos:

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Search/searchTerms/+7492415.htm

Is top cash back worth it? I'm currently with easyfundraising so I don't get cash back, it goes to my chosen charity but id like a second option when I'm skint ;)

Is top cash back worth it? I'm currently with easyfundraising so I don't get cash back, it goes to my chosen charity but id like a second option when I'm skint ;)

It is definately worth it if you do alot of shopping online, PM me if you would like me to refer you
:flower:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back