2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can get paid PayPal, into bank, amazon vouchers (you get an extra 5% doing this) think that's it. It's not a hoax though. Go look on the site and it tells you how it works. You don't give any bank details unless you want money going into your account at a later date.

Does some one want to recommend/refer me for top cash back? (Hope I have t already joined! Or quidco, which is best? :shrug:

does anyone know where I could get a toy telescope from please it's the only think my dd has asked for

I got four messages referring me, lol! I'm going with buttons1 because she sent the message first :), but thank you all! Xx

I have also been referred, I went with who ever sent it first to be fair!

Does sum1 want to refer me? I never new about this! Me and OH spend so much on Amazon!

I always use topcashback, it's great. I've earnt a fair bit (over £200) just from my normal purchases over the past few years and always just have it paid into my account. I just wish it would track your purchases automatically if you stay logged in because I sometimes forget to check their site when I'm buying something and kick myself afterwards when I realised I could have had cashback lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"