2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always use topcashback, it's great. I've earnt a fair bit (over £200) just from my normal purchases over the past few years and always just have it paid into my account. I just wish it would track your purchases automatically if you stay logged in because I sometimes forget to check their site when I'm buying something and kick myself afterwards when I realised I could have had cashback lol!

I've just kicked myself too as I booked a holiday last week and spent £280 and just realised they offer 5% cashback but didn't think at the time to check could of made £15 back

Think it's £10 when that person has reached £10 in their earnings. Might be £15 at the moment unless that's stopped.
I always forget to use it on big buys! Got a laptop from groupon a while back and their in it! Damn!

With quidco if you give them your card details if you shop in a particular store and pay on card they track that too.

Anyone want to PM me for Top Cash Back? I shop online lots so may as well join up lol.

ETA - Joined now, went with the first person to PM. Thanks!

anyone know where the cheapest place to get pictures printed is before christmas is larger sizes than 6x4

I use quidco if anyone (if theres anyone not signed up in the world now haha!) wants referring, just means we earn £ for telling you :)
you can do car insurance, phones, hols, basically everything ive ever searched for online is on there
amazon dont do it though :(

Did anyone order anything with the Hallmark code around the 7th? I ask because I did, looked at my account on their website yesterday and it says no previous orders despite having email confirmation and the money going out of my bank account on the 10th.

Yeh I'm done woo hoo. Well few bits for oh and mum and dad left but I sort of know what I want and where to get it from :)

Any Disney store codes apart from free delivery around??

Any vouchers for toys r us to use in store please ladies?

put one on here

https://www.hotukdeals.com/vouchers/5-off-30-spend-using-printable-vouchers-toys-r-1363143

expiry date is wrong but hopefully
it'll still work, not tried it instore

let me know if it works

:flower:

If you still need your paper to wrap the presents check out Home Bargains: 6 metres 59p each or 2 rolls for £1! I thought that was pretty good! Paper seems quite nice too. Well it looks it. Still have to open it yet! :-/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back