2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got some nice paper from home bargains 2 for £1 and it was good quality :) was like a collage of santas and i cant remember the other one lol

Ladies I am in a flap!

Can't find Riley a nice xmas jumper :( Can anyone help? Needs to be in 4-5yrs xx

Next is out of stock in the one we want (snowman) online and in both the stores we have locally :( Tried Primark again all sold out, wasn't any left in ours :( x

Hia ladies. Looking for a new outfit or top for Riley to wear on Christmas Day and on his first birthday. Not fussed on the stuff I've seen in his size in Asda, Tesco, Matalan or mothercare. Any suggestions would be fab, he's size 12-18 months :) xx

Ladies I am in a flap!

Can't find Riley a nice xmas jumper :( Can anyone help? Needs to be in 4-5yrs xx

Monsoon is worth a look, bit pricey but fab quality. Got ,y DS a lovely tank with a woodland scene on it last week!

Ladies where can I order 6x4 prints cheaply in time for Xmas without paying extortionate p&p??

(Coming from the photographer who got all her clients pics done in time but forgot her own :dohh:)

Yeah i did i ordered a yankee candle on the 6th or 7th and they took the money out of my account only to get an email saying that due to unprecedented demand my order has been cancelled still waiting on my refund tho.

Did anyone order anything with the Hallmark code around the 7th? I ask because I did, looked at my account on their website yesterday and it says no previous orders despite having email confirmation and the money going out of my bank account on the 10th.

Yeah i did i ordered a yankee candle on the 6th or 7th and they took the money out of my account only to get an email saying that due to unprecedented demand my order has been cancelled still waiting on my refund tho.

i got some nice paper from home bargains 2 for £1 and it was good quality :) was like a collage of santas and i cant remember the other one lol

^^ yes this is the exact same one ^^

Boots have another 'better than half price' offer. This time No7:

https://m.boots.com/mt/www.boots.co...odImage=Boots/10144613_2#sceneSevenImageBlock

Ladies where can I order 6x4 prints cheaply in time for Xmas without paying extortionate p&p??

(Coming from the photographer who got all her clients pics done in time but forgot her own :dohh:)

Photobox, I order all of mine from there and they usually come the next day or the day after that
:flower:

:nope: that is bad, how long after did they email?

Well my soap and glory set was ment to be here by today. It still says its being processed. Rung them. Apparently it 'got stuck' in the warehouse and I should allow 3-5 more days for it to become UNstuck...

Needless to say I'm pretty annoyed. I had the delivery refunded but that's not really the point.

It was ment to be my Xmas present to myself as I won't be getting any this year now I'm on my own. But never mind I guess.

Third time I've ordered from boots and its the third time they've cocked up. I won't be ordering from there again...

Olive ^^ go have a look instore hun they have loads spare in the shops. Mine was delivered to store yesterday and only ordered it Friday so quite quick. X

Fingers crossed it will get to you before Christmas, OliveMartini.

Would you believe what's just been delivered?!?!

That just makes no sense. The woman I spoke to said it was still in the warehouse etc.

Thank you Santa :cloud9:

Haha. You're probably going to end up with two now x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member