2012 Christmas Bargain Thread!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Innotab 2 for £50 https://www.amazon.co.uk/VTech-136803-Vtech-Innotab-Blue/dp/B00763PQ8A/ref=cm_cr_pr_pb_t

Hoping to get a prelit Christmas tree for next year..

Anyone seen any cheap Christmas tree lights? need more than 100 bulbs on each set, and preferably blue (oh's request)

Anyone found any nice trees for next year and if so, where please?

Well I've offically started shopping for christmas 2013 lol.. got 3 stocking fillers today & 2 main presents. Got 1 of those sing alongz for £9.99 in homebargains!

i just got 2 bras, pair of jeans, 2 tops, 2 jumpers and a hoodie (all maternity) and it cost me a grand total of £6 :) :haha:
Oh got me a coat for xmas and paid full price i noticed it was half price in the sale so i took it back and asked for it at the sale price, which allowed me to treat myself XD i have clothes that fit!!!!!

For ladies who are preparing for next year....I just bought two bumper christmas craft packs from yellow moon.co.uk both more than half price!

I also nabbed two really cute from me to you bears half price from Clinton cards for their stockings!

My christmas 2013 savings on just four items already stands at £37.77! All half price or better! I used to think my friend who got Christmassy things on sale in January was nuts! No! Not nuts! Bloody clever!

Hi ladies
Has anyone spotted any offers on GHDs? I spotted some with. £20-30 off before Christmas but, typically, mine have started playing up now

Hi ladies
Has anyone spotted any offers on GHDs? I spotted some with. £20-30 off before Christmas but, typically, mine have started playing up now

GHD have a cashback offer for now https://www.ghdhair.com/special-off...ce=html&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EMA-688

i just got 2 bras, pair of jeans, 2 tops, 2 jumpers and a hoodie (all maternity) and it cost me a grand total of £6 :) :haha:
Oh got me a coat for xmas and paid full price i noticed it was half price in the sale so i took it back and asked for it at the sale price, which allowed me to treat myself XD i have clothes that fit!!!!!

Where from??

Where from??

new look

I'm gonna try New Look today! Hope I can get one or two things.

I'm going to miss this thread when the grotto closes :'( we need one all year round!!!!

Tk maxx had some great bargains in the sale. Got a baby food maker that steams and purrees rrp 70 I got it for 18! And got DD1 a wibbly pig soft toy bag for 4quid. They had loads of cheap brio too :)

Wilkinsons had some fab half price bargains. I got Barbie and Tawny the Horse Set for £15 today, this is £35+ everywhere else. They had other barbie sets too, the wilko play toys, some peppa pig, fireman sam plus more. I wish there was a all year bargain thread too x

Also Asda had some cars, hello kitty and disney princess sound/activity books reduced to £2.50

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"