2014-2015 baby club!

Hi NanniNo
I m doing well
good to hear from you
time really flies
rayan is turning 7 wks this wk!
He is slightly colic and not a night sleeper yet...
good to know you wanting big family. ..good luck..
I Wana start ttc when rayan turn 6mtbs
Hs...I really wanted 3 kids but now I want just 2 ..I cam fTom big fam aND so did dh.....really hoping for a girl next. ..other than that looking for jobs part time but no luck
my family visited Rayan on a weekend from canada...Really miss them..
I dunno y buy I keep bleeding eve. Past 6 weeks...is it coz I m breastfeeding. ..?or overworked?

This thread is so quiet :( miss chatting to you girls!
Tatemp I see your in your final week of pregnancy I wish you the best of luck keep us updated on how things go :)
Phoenix and Jannah how are you guys?

This thread is so quiet :( miss chatting to you girls!
Tatemp I see your in your final week of pregnancy I wish you the best of luck keep us updated on how things go :)
Phoenix and Jannah how are you guys?

Omg sorry hun- my internet has been really intermittent and I can't access this from my phone randomly!!!

Tatemp how are you keeping? How's are you feeling?
Ill message you on FB huni but all us cool xxx

Hi girls
hru all
I m doing well...Rayan is getting cuter day by day and keeping me busy...oh n I spoke abt ttc #2 starting jan2016...really want another baby before I turn 35...wish I was younger, would love a big family...
how r the kiddos?
I joined fb too. .
Tatemp hru doing????did u decide on names,

Jannah pm me your Facebook name and I'll look you up!
This year has gone crazy fast I'm already looking for 1st birthday themes for Mason it's mad to think he will be 1 end of November :( they grow to quick!!
I want to try for baby #3 next year really hoping to try for a girl all this boy stuff I need some pink in my life lol but as long as they are healthy who cares! Me and oh have decided no more than 4 kids I want a big family but not to big if you get me I'll be 30 in 2 years time so I want to get a move on..
Tatemp I'm guessing you had your baby hope everything's well with yourself and little one let us know :)
Phoenix your little Ameila is beautiful on your Facebook pics what a little darling she is!
Speak soon guys x

Hi Girls,

I can't believe how time has flown.

Well a lot has happened.
First of all our mini babymoon was great.
When we came back they noticed baby boy wasn't growing as he was supposed to, so I had to go in for check ups twice a week. They wanted to induce me at 36 weeks, but since they couldn't find anything wrong during the checkups, I asked them to postpone it as much as possible.
Meanwhile my inlaws organized a suprise babyshower for me. That was super, I got lots of cute clothes, I still haven't bought any baby clothes myself.
At 37 weeks we made a plan that I would get induced at 38 weeks, since the gyno wasn't willing to wait any more than that. The night of 37+3 we went to a night of information about breastfeeding. While we were preparing for bed around 12AM after the meeting, I felt something pop down below (I'm not even sure were exactly I felt it). It didn't hurt or anything so I dismissed and wanted to go to bed, however something told me to go to the toilet. I didn't go to soon, cause the moment I sat down that was when my water broke :haha:
We called the hospital and since my water broke they wanted me to come in immediately to check if the baby was in distress. That wasn't the case and I wasn't having any contractions and we were send back home around 2.30AM, we were told to come back at 1.00PM or when the contractions were 5 minutes apart for more than one hour. The contractions started as soon as we got home. They weren't very painful yet, so we stayed home until around 7.30AM when they were coming less than five minutes apart. We headed back to the hospital then, were the contractions kept coming every 5 minutes, while the intensity kept increasing. By 1PM I was exhausted and only 2 cm dilated, so I asked for an epidural. That helped, but around 3PM I was only at 3 cm, so they gave me something to speed it along. When they checked again at 5PM I was still at 3 cm and baby wasn't liking it anymore. So they said I had to have a c-section. Within 5 minutes they prepared me and wheeled me up to the operating room. At 06.10PM on June 4th my baby boy Melroy was born at 2688g. They had to keep him extra warm at first, but we were both good enough to leave the hospital two day later. I must say he's a pretty easy boy. He has grown so much already, tomorrow he'll be 7 weeks already.

How are you girls doing?
I was adviced to wait a full year before TTC again, so we'll decide next year what were going to do. I must say now that he's here it seems like the whole TTC period and pregnancy went by very fast. However I do hope that the next time I TTC it will go faster.

Nanninoo I just noticed your ticker. Congratulations for your baby boy. :happydance: Hope you guys have an awesome day.

Tatemp congratulations! !! Glad u n baby r doing well:)
We all have kids finally after the stress of ttc! !
I m sure after c section it's 1yr wait but I will start trying at 9mths as ttc can be long n lengthy lol...I was told next baby too I ll have to get c section...I was 10cm dilated n pushing when they wheeled me in the surgery...but u forget the pain n everything. ..
nanino would be awesome to be ttc buddy again..time flies 1yr already...wow!! I initially I wanted a girl but having rayan changed my outlook..although love to have a girl but as long as baby is healthy that's matter...
I ll pm you my fb id..I m not that active yet as have to learn how to use it when Ryan gives me a chance...

Hey girls
Hru all???
I miss u all
Rayan is doing well 6and half mths having somids, crawling and keeping me busy
Update me!!!

Just wanted to see how u all are???
I miss you all!!!
I m ttc#2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts