• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2014-2015 baby club!

Hi girlies
good to hear from u all.
welcome to team blue tatemp:)...I wanted a girl too but than soon I realized that it is a blessing to be pregnany with a healthy baby than to go thru infertility and/or baby health issues. I don't know much about raising boys but I am sure time will teach me...and who.knows next baby will be a girl if God wills:)
I had my 32 week.appt today. All went well. I had to do my 3h glucose test and will know results friday...Funda height was 32 as well so seems like growth is okay...other than that I am getting crazy stretch marks on my tummy and they are causing me alot of irritation and itchiness...Baby shower on feb21 and I dunno what to wear as I feel fat and ugly lol..I was even crying about it to DH yday that I dunt wanna buy new clothes and nothing fits me from old clothes. ...I have gained around 35-40 pounds and still got 8 weeks to go!!...I am hoping this is amniotic fluid and baby...lol
tcare

Hi There,

I am new to this forum and TTC #1. Hubby and I have been not really trying, but not preventing for almost 5 years. Seeing an RE this month, started femera cd 3-7. Had ultrasound today and had 1 follicle measuring 20mm. Triggered this evening, hoping for a miracle.

Would love a buddy for the journey!

Welcome Mandy! I hope you conceive soon:)
We all were ttcing until few months ago and now we have bfps...look forward to your bfp!!

Naninno:
I have severe itching full body 2 weeks..last week with glucose test, I had liver tests and they came normal..over weekend I started developing rashes, blisters from scratching etc...anyways dr took me on emergency appt today n did blood work for bike acid salts..will know result in a week...they r suspecting cholestosis of pregnancy...I m given medication too for it already...if that is the finding next week, than I will be referred to maternal fetal high risk ob, dermatologist and possibly getting baby delivered early...I m just very anxious and hope baby is okay and a goes well....3h test showed my glucose levels r okay...thanks God!
phoenix, tatemp: hru girls??

Hey girls sorry I've been away for so long just trying to catch up on posts....

Jannah - I hadnt heard of cholestasis until just as I googled it sorry your going though this I have my fingers crossed for you that it isn't that keep us updated hun!

Mandy - welcome and good luck hope the femera does this trick :)

Tatemp - congrats on team blue boys are great you'll be fine! When I was pregnant with my first I was convinced it was a girl so I too was a little shocked to find I was on team blue...fast forward and now I have not 1 but 2 little boys and I wouldn't change them for the world I did say to my OH I would love a girl so maybe hopefully in the future we may try again for another baby but for the mean time my boys keep me on my toes....although all my friends and family who have had girls have warned me they can be hard work more than boys and have said they preferred having boys than girls as girls can test your patience ALOT lol :haha: and I kinda believe that as I have 2 nieces and 3 nephews and the girls are most definatly the hardest.

Phoenix - hope your well hunny xx

Thks naninno!!
Itching hasn't gone away and I dunno if I can last 40 weeks...just waiting for my doc appt...ll keep u posted!!

Jannah hope that itching stops soon for you hun it must drive you mad It would me!

Mandy I know that dreaded 2ww all too well I went through it god knows how many times and it seems like it drags so hope it goes quick for you and fingers crossed for you for your bfp!

Keep me updated girls...on progress! Not long to go now Phoenix and jannah yay!

Well I'm off to get a cuppa when I've finished feeding little one who is currently doing the 'drunk' on milk face I can't believe he will be 11 weeks old tomorrow and already in 3-6months clothing...enjoy the newborn phase girls as it doesn't last long they grow far too quick xxx

Wow naninno time flies!!!
I am eagerly waiting to meet my little monkey...this itching is getting me very very very concerned and scared...night time is worst..in sleep I keep scratching and I have marks on my arms n legs now...but at the end of day, I just want to meet my little baby happy n healthy...please pray for us....if I get dx, I will have to deliver in 3 wks and I m going to push for it as higher chances of stillborn after that. ..let's see...
many good luck...try to take it easy n keep yourself busy...it happened for me when I gave up n stopped monitoring my cycle...I was very close to fertility trts as well...
good luck!!!

Hey girls

Sorry I've been MIA!! This thing stopped updating me, so I had no idea you were posting :growlmad:

Jannah that's rubbish!!!!hopefully they get you sorted soon, I've only had a tiny bit if itching but it drives you crackers!!!! Not fun - let us know what the results show.
How you feeling apart from that?

Mandy welcome sweetie - the 2ww sucks, TTC can be soooo tough.
Ttc needs effort and patience or so I found out, most of us were not lucky enough to fall straight away but I REALLY hope you do. These girls kept me sane.
Keep us posted, anything you want to know (I'm sure one of us might be able to shed some light). There are so many ways to take control of ttc to get your result. Good luck xx BFP for you xx

Nanninoo 11weeks!!!!!!! Omg where has that gone. Your boys are Gorg and growing so quickly!!!! How are you feeling now?

Tatemp how are you hun?

Me - 3 weeks till d day (obvs it's never that simple) and with all the "you'll never make 3 more weeks" comments I'm getting more annoyed.
I'm 37 weeks Monday and once I finish work on wed I don't care when bubba comes (as long as it's not overdue)!!!
Baby has definately dropped as I can breath and my ribs aren't as tender, the midwife said yesterday I'm 4/5ths engaged (she could feel the chin above the pelvis but not the round part of the head). I'm guessing that means 1/5th left till I'm fully engaged?? Although some midwives use it the other way round so now I'm confused!
I'm waddling and have pressure so fingers crossed my lil peanut is no longer going to keep going breech and finishes engaging so the birth can be low risk.
Cannot wait to meet them and find out which team I'm on eek xx

Hi girls,

Mandy hang in there, tww is brutal. But once yuu get your BFP you'll forget all about it.

Jannah, I hope it get sorted out. That itching must be driving you completely insane, maybe try sleeping with mittens on or something to protect your skin against scratching.

Phoenix 37 weeks already, that sure went by fast. How exciting, especially since your still team yellow. Do you have the names picked out yet? I only have to pick on set of boy names and I'm finding it more of a challenge than I anticipated. I mean your name is such an important part of you.

Nanninoo how are you doing. How's life with two kids, have you already settled in to a new routine?

I'm now at 23 weeks and feeling good. My little boy can be really active and I feel him kicking all the time. I went to aquanatal classes and found it to be quite fun. We had a group of about 9 women ranging from 18 weeks to 39 weeks. Haven't bought anything for the baby yet, just paint for his room since it was 25% off. :winkwink:

I'm taking things one week at a time, but Phoenix and Jannah you girls are nearly there. :happydance: So exciting.

Great to hear from you sweetie. 23 weeks gosh that's flying!!! Paint for the room, what colour? I love shopping for baby bits but since my initial splurge I've managed to stop until we know what we have.

Names are tough aren't they??
I have a shortlist of boys names that we agree on and the girls mmmmm nightmare!
We have about 10 we like but none that feel right so no idea now.

Plus people asking what we are having we say we don't know but would like a girl, some of those idiots say it's defo a boy!!! How is that helping? stupid people.
Even if they think boy knowing we'd like a girl surely say nothing? Plus it 50/50 unless they have ultrasound vision.

Why do people thing they have a right to say whatever about your body when you're preggo? Some randomer followed me round a supermarket commenting on my basket of stuff and even said you look fit to burst!! You'll never make full term.

Sorry rant over

I finish work this wed so look forward to it then meeting bubba eek xx

Hi phoenix
you must be at 37 weeks while I am at 35 weeks...
Anxiously waiting to.meet junior...had my baby shower on saturday...was lovely. ..finished last min shopping now just room paint left... I have my hosp bag, diaper bag ready..also car seat installed...
I m glad u r finally going to get some time off for yourself before arrives:)
Hru tatemp and naninno?

Sorry girls I just saw all msgs for some reason I didn't get updates either...
wow 23 weeks already tatemp...that's awesome!!
I know my baby is head down from last week appt but I dunt feel pressure in pelvic area yet...movements feel diff too..is that normal?
Itching went away..my blood work was ok..I don't have cholestasis and I discontinued meds...I get itchy when I m tired n overheated...so imagine in winter I m walking ard with no jacket n a thin sweater lol...
I m hoping baby comes early or on time but not late...let's see!! We have 2 names selected...we will pick once we see junior:)

Hi girls
where r u all
hru all?
Starting my 36th week Monday
..phoenix hru? You start 38th week!...
time seems to going so slow...
what's considered full term? ? Start of 37 th week or end of 37th week?? Also, is due date end of 40th week or beg of 40th week?
I am getting alot of BH...nothing else...no pelvic pressure no pain etc..just feel like im carrying basketball...
keep in touch girls.

Hi girls
where r u all
hru all?
Starting my 36th week Monday
..phoenix hru? You start 38th week!...
time seems to going so slow...
what's considered full term? ? Start of 37 th week or end of 37th week?? Also, is due date end of 40th week or beg of 40th week?
I am getting alot of BH...nothing else...no pelvic pressure no pain etc..just feel like im carrying basketball...
keep in touch girls.

Hiya

For some reason updates have stopped coming through until today.
I finished work on wed and now am going to relax. Yep I'm 38 weeks Monday and hoping my lil Peanut makes an appearance in the next week.
I love my bump and movements but I'm done with the hip pain, not getting comfortable, backache etc but we shall see.
Plus my oh went out last nigh on the drink with friends and I was soooo worried in case things started and he would not have been able to get back, not looking forward to the waiting game.

So full term is 37 weeks as the baby is ready then but your due date is 40 weeks and it's based on the date you become 40 weeks.
It does go slow now as you really want it to happen.

My antenatal group has a lot of us waiting, one of the girls was 3 days passed her due date when her son was born and the next one due is already 5 days over!!!!

I've had no BH that I've noticed and my last appointment I was 4/5ths engaged (my midwife could only feel the chin left to tuck in) but the pressure has lifted and it feels like baby has wriggled back out, we'll see at my appointment on Tuesday. Some babies don't engage until right before birth so you may not get pressure. Try all fours or walking.
I'm defo carrying a basketball, I was 120lb before pregnancy and loved running and Zumba and now I dread to think what I've gained and cannot wait to be able to do a run and see my feet again lol

Hi all
I had my 36 week appt today.
cervix soften but not dilated yet. Baby head down position so now just waiting:)
Rest assure is ok.
Hru all?

Girls where r u???
Phoenix: you are soooo close !!hru doing???

I'm here girls sorry I've not been getting updates either until now plus I moved house and didn't get the Internet connected until this week felt so lost without it but I'm back!
Not long to go girls this is so exciting....Jannah yes it does feel like it drags right at the end but the time will soon come to push push push and hold you baby boy in your arms which is just an amazing feeling! Im so glad you got the all clear hunny great news!
Phoenix I loved your pregnancy pics you looked lovely.. Egnore peoples idiotic comments I had plenty of them I looked huge and people would say your not going to make your due date plus baby was measuring big at growth scans people would joke saying I was going to have a 10lb'er (he wasn't far off that lol) but still you don't need need to hear silly comments especially when pregnant woman are full of emotions!
Tatemp it seems to be flying by for you now hun....and yes I have a routine in place now which is much easier and baby has been sleeping through the night since he was 4 weeks which is bliss I love my uninterrupted sleep :)

Xxx

Hi girls,
Your getting so close now, how exciting. I just had my first prenatal class and started looking around for stuff for the nursery. I did rent a bednest for the first few weeks/months. So it's starting to get real for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"