• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

2014 April Rainbows

Hippielove

Reaction score
2014 April Rainbows

1st
hope4rainbow
tardis103
Brieanna
Ifrans

2nd
Lisa85

4th
FoxMommy

5th
Kaygee

6th
Lindsay109

7th
Vietmamsie

10th
Wendyk07
Kasey84

11th
IcePrincess
celine
Karinama

15th
c.m.c
Ticklemonster

24th
Disneybaby26

25th
LanPem

So Far We Have:
0 :pink:
0 :blue:
0 :yellow:

Angels never forgotten
Mahoghani

April 1st! :happydance: I'm very hopeful this will be my sticky one, keep growing!

I'm April 1st as well!
I am just praying this bean will stay with us this time.

Congrats, Tardis! Due date buddies, I have faith these will be our sticky babies! When is your first appt? :happydance:

My first appt. is on 8/20- but I think it is just an initial consultation. I'm really looking forward to it though. Going with different midwives this time around and not the OB/midwife group I saw with the m/c.
I just need reassurance!
When is yours?

I switched doctors after my first m/c, and it was the best decision, I love my new one. I have an appt on August 9th. I'm considered high risk with my blood clotting disorder, so I'll be going more frequently. I had my first blood thinning injection last night! What are your symptoms so far? I'm tired, hungry, stuffed up, dry lips, peeing a lot, and bowel issues (sorry for the tmi!). I know breast tenderness is next!

I switched doctors after my first m/c, and it was the best decision, I love my new one. I have an appt on August 9th. I'm considered high risk with my blood clotting disorder, so I'll be going more frequently. I had my first blood thinning injection last night! What are your symptoms so far? I'm tired, hungry, stuffed up, dry lips, peeing a lot, and bowel issues (sorry for the tmi!). I know breast tenderness is next!

I have had breast tenderness from the beginning! I get little waves of nausea but nothing serious. I always pee a lot! LOL. So, it's hard to know what's due to the baby. I'm still super nervous but it is setting in that maybe this will be my rainbow baby.
Good luck at your appointment.

I feel you on the peeing a lot, I've been like that since I was a kid! I got the results of my hcg tests. I went from 44 Monday to 156 Wednesday! So relieved to be off to a good start!

When was your loss and how far along were you (if you don't mind my asking)?

That is good about your levels! I've never had mine tested. It's too expensive on my insurance!
My loss was in September '12 between 6-7 weeks. Very early but very hard! It makes me nervous for this pregnancy. Every ache and pain freaks me out.

They just checked my levels b/c I had a positive home test Monday and the office test was a squinter, so they wanted to double check my positive.

My losses were early too. It's devastating even early. I was measuring behind with both of them, the first one we saw a slow hb at 7 weeks and by 8 weeks we didn't see anything (I needed cytotec to start my m/c). The second one we saw a sac at 6 weeks, went back at 8 weeks and saw a sac and yoke, but no hb. I needed cytotec again to start the process.

I do have longer cycles, so my doctor thinks egg quality could be part of our issue, so we started clomid this month. That along with being diagnosed with antiphospholipid syndrome I feel like we have some answers.

Our big hurtle is a healthy hb, I'll breathe easier once we see that. Do you have certain milestones that will give you some comfort?

I just realized you'd already answered my loss question on the other april babies thread, I'm sorry! Is it too early to claim pregnancy brain? :dohh:

I don't think it is too early! LOL.

I would like to see/hear the heartbeat!

Hey
This is my 2nd. Had a mc last summer at seven weeks (right after my daughters birthday) took some time off from trying after a serious car accident and am happily and cautiously pregnant with number 2! Can't wait to meet him or her in April!

Congratulations, Fox! So sorry to hear about your loss and your accident. I hope your healing has gone well. How old is your daughter?

My daughter just turned 2, so a much bigger gap than planned...but hey life happens and at least I wasn't ttc all that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hayley1990
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"