2014 April Rainbows

Hi Ladies,

I'd like to cautiously join in here... got my BFP last weds at 10 dpo. Have taken a couple more tests since then and they seem to be progressing nicely so I'm cautiously optimistic. Had a MMC at 12 weeks in May (ending in a D&C on May 30).

EDD is April 6... I really hope this one sticks around.

Welcome and congrats Lindsay109

Welcome ladies!

Im going back to the doctor next week and i will book a scan not long after that!!
hoping hoping hoping i can hear that heartbeat!!

Welcome Brieanna and Lindsay! Congrats!

Tardis- That is a fabulous milestone to meet! I feel you on the u/s cost and personal reasons, you do what works for you. :)

SO excited to see more April babies!!!

I am due anywhere from April 1st to April 4th, depending on where I look online. I haven't been to the doctor yet and won't until I am 8 weeks.

hope4rainbow- I have been having baby dreams too and hopefully that is a good sign for us!

Lindsay109- I have been poas every day since the bfp just to see if the line gets darker (I am so glad I had ic's!). The last pregnancy they got lighter and lighter so I knew what was coming but this time the lines are getting darker! :)

FoxMommy- I started ttc as soon as my doctor said it was ok after dd was born because I wanted a closer age gap too. Hopefully our LO's get a brother or sister in April! :)

tardis103-Our insurance only pays for one scan so I am saving it for later. I like the idea of being as minimalistic as possible too but during the pregnancy that ended up with dd I used an angelsounds Doppler to listen to the heartbeat every few days or so in order to keep my sanity. I will probably do the same with this one too. :)

Welcome to all the new faces!

Today has been a roller coaster. I had my appointment and the sac is measuring small according to them, they saw one blob that was 0.17cm and one that was 0.13cm. They seemed to think the smaller one is a cyst and they seemed worried over all. They asked me to continue taking aspirin and to start progesterone. I have done so many searches online and can't figure out if that size is normal (some websites say it is) or way too small to be viable (some say I should already be about 1cm). I'm so confused and started crying when I got home, which lead to a big fight with my husband. I just don't understand why this is happening to me. I guess its my fault for going in so early, but to be honest, my cramps have been pretty strong, so I thought it was a good idea. Sorry for rambling, just feeling really stressed and have no one to talk to about it all.

Vietmamsie, I am so sad to hear you got troubling news. My dh and I had a few arguments over early visits and u/s during our first two m/c's as well. We would go in at 6 weeks, be measuring small, and be told to come back in 2 weeks. He would be so frustrated that we didn't just wait until 8 weeks, but I honestly believe that they can't fully understand. It's not their body, they love us and want to protect us, but they can't protect us from this. Right now is super early though, anything can still happen! :hugs:

Thanks, I know he hates that he can't control this, but he just refuses to even listen to me. I wish he would just let me cry without fighting me. He refuses to think of whats in me as a baby, which is fine, but I need to grieve through these miscarriages and as a sensitive person, I need to feel this.

Hoping for the best and that it was just a little too early.

Welcome to all the new faces!

Today has been a roller coaster. I had my appointment and the sac is measuring small according to them, they saw one blob that was 0.17cm and one that was 0.13cm. They seemed to think the smaller one is a cyst and they seemed worried over all. They asked me to continue taking aspirin and to start progesterone. I have done so many searches online and can't figure out if that size is normal (some websites say it is) or way too small to be viable (some say I should already be about 1cm). I'm so confused and started crying when I got home, which lead to a big fight with my husband. I just don't understand why this is happening to me. I guess its my fault for going in so early, but to be honest, my cramps have been pretty strong, so I thought it was a good idea. Sorry for rambling, just feeling really stressed and have no one to talk to about it all.

I'm sorry you had a rough day :hugs: 4 weeks is still really really early... I didn't even know they could see anything at that point. I will keep my fingers crossed for you that everything will be fine. Sometimes I think husbands just don't feel it the same way we do... it's not their body. Men communicate in funny ways sometimes... he's probably stressed and worried about you and doesn't know how to fix it, or make you feel better. I hope he comes around soon.

Hang in there!

Tardis - that's a great milestone to reach!! Onwards and upwards :) I haven't had my levels checked either... they don't do that routinely here. In fact I haven't even called the doctor yet.

I've been told I will have an early scan this time around... probably around 7 or 8 weeks so I will need to call to book that soon. Pretty anxious about it already though... I told my husband I think I have scan-phobia, lol.

I am soooo frightened to join....I tested at 9 dpo yesterday and got a BFP!! I got HCG today and they're 67!!!!!

I'm petrified of a repeat ectopic. I will get more HCG done thurs.

My edd fingers crossed will be April 15 !!!!!

How s everyone?

Wow, cmc, 67 so early? That's awesome! Mine was 44 at 14 dpo, and 156 at 16 dpo. Can't wait to hear your results for Thursday's beta. :)

Going to optimistically join... Got a light BFP last night. And a slightly darker one this morning. According to my calculations I think I'm due on or around April 1st. Not sure though... Wasn't tracking very well this month so it's an estimation. Haven't gotten HCG testing done or seen a doctor or anything I've only told my husband so far. Kind of in shock...

Very nervous. Thrilled! But so scared all at the same time.

Welcome and congratulations, Mahoghani! I'm due April 1st too! :hugs:

cmc- I first tested at 9 dpo and got a BFP too! I am finally 5w1d now and have still been poas every other day or so and watching that line get darker and darker! Since I haven't had my levels checked, it gives me peace of mind.

We've told a few people now. I know it is early, but I told my Bible study ladies so I have some more support. Let's face it, DH is wonderful, but men don't necessarily get what this is like for us. We are trying to figure out when to tell everybody else. I think we'll tell our parents in a couple of weeks and a few more close friends and then wait to tell everybody else after week 12 or so.

Working in an ER has perks. lol. Just got one of my docs to put in an HCG blood test. 298.27. Anyone know what that means? :shrug:

Ok, so I got my bloods back and although they are a bit low, they are still in the correct range. At 4w1d (15dpo) I had hCG level of 62.

Now I just need to chill out and wait and see. Resting and hoping for the best!

BTW, Welcome to all the new ladies! I really hope we get to go on this journey together!!!

Working in an ER has perks. lol. Just got one of my docs to put in an HCG blood test. 298.27. Anyone know what that means? :shrug:

thats fab. congrats..my work is similar...thats how i have managed to get hcg done...plus with ectopics the hcg doesnt double every 48hrs so im am petrified.....like im just so frightened:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->