2014 April Rainbows

hi! I just got a BFP on Friday, so i thought I would join this thread for some support! PAL is a pretty weird place.... I was actually on the March rainbow threads as well, but lost that one at the end of June at about 5 weeks.

My EDD is April 7th, but I'm not even letting my mind go that far ahead! I'm really focused on my appointment on Tuesday (7/30) and getting there without anything going wrong. Keeping positive! Feeling strong this cycle and having REALLY strong symptoms. Hoping thats a good sign!

hi! I just got a BFP on Friday, so i thought I would join this thread for some support! PAL is a pretty weird place.... I was actually on the March rainbow threads as well, but lost that one at the end of June at about 5 weeks.

My EDD is April 7th, but I'm not even letting my mind go that far ahead! I'm really focused on my appointment on Tuesday (7/30) and getting there without anything going wrong. Keeping positive! Feeling strong this cycle and having REALLY strong symptoms. Hoping thats a good sign!

Vietmamsie: PAL is a very weird place. I'm struggling with getting ahead of myself. My husband wants me to stop worrying and just be excited- he thinks it is better for all of us! I hope your appt. goes well.

Welcome Vietmamsie! I agree, these early days after a loss are really hard. My dh has admitted he doesn't want to feel happy until we see the hb, it's too much for him to get excited and let down again. Good luck at your appt! :hugs:

My husband is really worried that I get too excited and then its all for naught. I feel like its ok to be happy, but i'm going to try to stay in the moment rather than looking too far down the line. I think it is important to let yourself feel SOMETHING to let the little ball of cells feel your positivity and know how had you want it to cling on!

On a different note, I took a digital this morning (only allowing myself two tests this time around plus whatever the doctor gives me) and it was a big YES. I feel good... strong, healthy and ready for this baby. Come on baby! Grow baby Grow!

Great news Vietmamsie!! Yes, I agree, I can't help but get giddy excited at certain moments, then the next might be a terrified one, but positivity does go a long way!

Think positive FoxMommy. I had my son 6 weeks early as well.

My dd was fine and is the picture of health, I'm not concerned just realistic!

Hey ladies!!!

I was going to start a thread for April babies and here there is one already! hehe :)

Im due April 2nd. Hoping so much that this is my sticky bean.

I had a mmc in April. Found out at 10 weeks my baby stopped growing at 6 weeks. Its was devastating and this time I'm trying not to be to excited until i hear that heart beat for the first time.

Welcome, Lisa! So sorry to hear about your loss, when is your first appt?

I had a dream last night that my father was an ob/gyn and had his own u/s equipment. He was able to find our baby's hb and tell us it was a boy! So excited to have my first positive baby dream this pregnancy! :baby:

Hello!

Can I join you guys?

I got my bfp last week and at first I didn't want to get too excited but then I decided that I should be happy because no matter what happens tomorrow, next week or next month, right now I AM pregnant and I should just enjoy it. :)

Hi Ladies,

I'd like to cautiously join in here... got my BFP last weds at 10 dpo. Have taken a couple more tests since then and they seem to be progressing nicely so I'm cautiously optimistic. Had a MMC at 12 weeks in May (ending in a D&C on May 30).

EDD is April 6... I really hope this one sticks around.

Hello!

Can I join you guys?

I got my bfp last week and at first I didn't want to get too excited but then I decided that I should be happy because no matter what happens tomorrow, next week or next month, right now I AM pregnant and I should just enjoy it. :)

That's my mantra right now too... right now I am pregnant and should just enjoy it :)

Glad to see this thread growing! Welcome everybody!

I agree about taking it day by day and trying to live in the moment!

Today I'm having some new symptoms: I almost threw up after lunch and now I have heartburn. I NEVER get heartburn! I'm ridiculously pleased with this turn of events even though I know I'll be eating my words (and probably puking them back up) later!

DH and I have decided to try to limit the number of scans we are going to have because they are $$$ for us and we want to go as minimalist and natural as possible (it's complicated) so I'm torn between having a scan in a couple of weeks to see the heartbeat and ease my mind or just putting it in God's hands. I kind of want to save the scan if it is needed down the road for complications and such. It probably sounds crazy... I think I'll wait for my midwife appt. and ask them about it.

I haven't even had my levels checked!

Today is 5w0d and the same day I lost the other one. I had thought it was further along but I checked again. I know that has nothing to do with this pregnancy, but it still feels like a milestone.

Hello!

Can I join you guys?

Welcome and congrats Brieanna, when are you due?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->