2014 April Rainbows

Welcome Morgan! I'm soo sorry to hear of your loss, I can't even imagine what you have been through :hugs:

What a crazy coincidence that this baby has the same due date... I hope this is your take home baby!!

Hey Ladies!! Can I join too? I just got my BFP after 5 months of trying.. We lost our son this March (he was due April 30th, 2013) at 37 weeks after just 12 days in the NICU, due to a car accident. This has really been one hell of a year for us. So yeah, I've been in a pretty dedicated TTC group since then, and figured I'd try to find some ladies in the same boat who'd like to stick together for 9 months or so ;)

We are 4 weeks tomorrow and I am not going to the doc til 6 weeks for the ultrasound. Soo just waiting it out over here, dying to know what's happening inside!!

Oh one more thing, we are also due April 30th once again. That was Jaxon's due date. And we conceived the exact same day, one year later. Isn't that insane?! We are so blessed and just hoping for a sticky one!
(....a sticky BOY! ;))

Oh I just can't believe we made a rainbow!

Welcome aboard. I'm so sorry for your loss. X

My daughter was born sleeping at 38 weeks in December. She died in labour so I know the heartache you are experiencing.

X

Getting weird belly button pain today. It's not really painful but there when I stand up or move. Maybe like a stretchy pain. Anyone else had this? I googled and apparently it's quite normal so that's gotta be a good sign right? I'm still at least a week away from my scan to rule out ectopic and confirm a continuing pregnancy so I'm taking note of everything.
X

I'm sorry Wendy, I definitely share that pain!

And I have a ? since I still have about a week or so for my scan... If it is in fact ectopic, do you think it would hurt or feel different? I feel the same as I did with my first, but wouldn't want to think all is fine and find out it isn't. I heard lots of severe cramping and maybe bleeding can signify ectopic.. Is that true? Or is it hard to tell?

Oh btw I have the same belly button stretch.. I'm almost positive it is everything stretching in there. I read that after implantation occurs, the endometrium actually swells, trapping the embryo against the wall and forcing it to burrow deeper. There are so many changes going on in there, so I'm sure what you're feeling is normal :)

I'm sorry Wendy, I definitely share that pain!

And I have a ? since I still have about a week or so for my scan... If it is in fact ectopic, do you think it would hurt or feel different? I feel the same as I did with my first, but wouldn't want to think all is fine and find out it isn't. I heard lots of severe cramping and maybe bleeding can signify ectopic.. Is that true? Or is it hard to tell?

Oh btw I have the same belly button stretch.. I'm almost positive it is everything stretching in there. I read that after implantation occurs, the endometrium actually swells, trapping the embryo against the wall and forcing it to burrow deeper. There are so many changes going on in there, so I'm sure what you're feeling is normal :)

My ectopic started off as a cp at 4+5 then I had a negative test and didn't think anything of it. 28 days later no AF but I knew we hadn't dtd as DH was away most of that month but I tested anyway and got a BFP which was ectopic so it was all from the previous month and even though I had a period and a negative test afterwards the embryo kept growing and creating hormones in my tube. I didn't at any time feel pregnant or have any pain at all.

I'm hoping this makes sense. My scan next week should rule it out for me but With no bleed and no negative tests and now this belly pain I'm thinking this is a goodun. :)
X

Hi again Morgan I am so happy to see you got your BFP!!

Wishing you soooooo much joy this time

Sorry I've been AWOL everyone....I'm having a scan on wed il be 6+1 and I'm just really scared!!

Aww it's nice to finally be here isn't it?! Ha I'm still in shock, I've been a ttc thread addict for months now.. lol.

But yeah that answered my ?.. I thought for sure an ectopic would hurt! Hmm well I just scheduled an appt, but it's not til Sept 10th (I'll be almost 7 weeks by then!) but I am SO EXCITED!!! Ugh just want to know that I am clear and can really get excited ya know?! But good luck on your scan, what day are you scheduled? That will be so awesome, you have to post pics!

And hey there c.m.c- thanks so much.. I am OVER THE MOON! :)

Wendy your pain sounds like mine but normal

Morgan....my ectopic pain was excruciating then went away came back went away iykwim?
I had shooting pains up my back passage and felt dull pain most of the time!

Cramps are defo normal!

Hmm hmm.. the cramps don't hurt bad, just sometimes feels like AF is coming.

This is in God's hands, so I will be patient and trust that all is okay. What else is there for a girl to do!

Aww it's nice to finally be here isn't it?! Ha I'm still in shock, I've been a ttc thread addict for months now.. lol.

But yeah that answered my ?.. I thought for sure an ectopic would hurt! Hmm well I just scheduled an appt, but it's not til Sept 10th (I'll be almost 7 weeks by then!) but I am SO EXCITED!!! Ugh just want to know that I am clear and can really get excited ya know?! But good luck on your scan, what day are you scheduled? That will be so awesome, you have to post pics!

And hey there c.m.c- thanks so much.. I am OVER THE MOON! :)

I believe it can be painful the more time passes. I was told to look out for shoulder pain(specifically where the shoulder meets the arm) and anything bad abdominal pain that paracetamol wouldn't take away. I got neither though. Probably because it was picked up early.

No date for my scan yet. I'm calling them on Thursday to arrange it. Will only be 7+ weeks so I'm hoping for later next week.

X

Hi again Morgan I am so happy to see you got your BFP!!

Wishing you soooooo much joy this time

Sorry I've been AWOL everyone....I'm having a scan on wed il be 6+1 and I'm just really scared!!

Good to see you back. Good luck for Wednesday. I'll be thinking about you. X

My OBGYN's office is sneaking me in tomorrow last minute to do an early ultrasound since they know I have a history of miscarriage. With this spotting issue, they don't want to take a chance that something's going wrong.

Lisa85 - funny you ask about how sex stuff. My husband and I have limited a lot this pregnancy since after each time we did during our first one I had spotting/bleeding issues a lot. My husband is paranoid that if we do it like we did the first time we might lose this one too.

To help me fall asleep last night I decided to self gratify myself (it's TMI, but hey, it happens, right?). And then of course I wake up and find brown blood - first time I've spotted this pregnancy. I haven't told my husband I spotted just so he doesn't worry throughout the day.

So at my 8 week appointment next week it'll be brought up to see if we need to obstain until the 2nd trimester.

Maybe I am taking this too far, but I basically am very scared to have an orgasm. I have wondered if maybe they contributed to my miscarriages in the past (Long shot? Idk, but rather safe than sorry.) The way my body reacts to orgasms, and my uterus contracts... it just doesn't seem safe to me. This is the first pregnancy that I have not had an orgasm during, and my baby is still alive, so that has to be saying something, right?

Morgan, welcome to the group. I'm so sorry for your loss. My heart just breaks for you. Wishing you all the best with your rainbow!! <3

Wendy- I've had some stretching like pain as well. I'm told that's normal and all part of the uterus stretching. Of course that doesn't stop me from worrying about every little twinge!

c.m.c- good luck with your scan wed! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way. Keeps us posted!

Karinama- good luck tomorrow! Hope to hear good news from you!

I've been reading this thread since I got my BFP last week but I've been scared to join...I've been in a TTC group for a while with Morgan and now I feel like I might be able to come out of TTC hiding!! :)

We lost our first at 6+4 but didn't find out until our 12 week scan, it's was devistating as all you ladies know... I haven't been as scared/nervous as I thought I was going to be considering our first preggo experience. Hopefully that's a good sign in itself. Had another beta done today and will find out results tomorrow and then be booking our first scan!!

Happy to have you girls to share this journey with and really hoping and praying for a happy and healthy nine months for all of us!! Xxoo

Morgan, im so sorry for your loss. I couldnt even imagine how hard that would be.
Congratulations of your BFP and welcome!! :hugs:

Karinama, I love TMI :haha: I hope the spotting is nothing serious. They say sex is fine during pregnancy but if a few of you have experienced spotting then im not so sure. All i know is i dont feel like it at all. Maybe thats our bodies way of protecting us! Good luck with your scan... i hope everything is ok. :hugs:

Wendy, Im getting AF like pains but not in my belly button.

Cmc, good luck with your scan on Wednesday! :flower:

Disneybaby, Congratulations on your BFP and welcome!! I was also reluctant to join at first but it helps being around others at the same stage of pregnancy. :hugs:

AFM - Im not throwing up but i feel ill ALL THE TIME! Its getting frustrating and the house is getting really messy. I want just one day of no MS so i can get on top of everything. On the plus side though i feel the pregnancy must be going well coz i was no where near this sick last time. Yay!

Oooh Hey Kara!!

Morning ladies :) Soo this morning I puked for the first time. Hopped in the shower, started to brush my teeth, and it was all over lol. So maybe switching toothpastes.. (I use arm & hammer advance white w/ baking soda :sick:) But I felt fine afterwards and still do, just contemplating on when to take my vitamin bc those don't go down well either :/

Guess that's about all for me. Still says pregnant on the Clearblues.. lol. I am just SO EXCITED for Sept. 10th, my scan, and I probably won't shut up about it til then!! Lol

Welcome Disney, congrats.

Hi! Sorry to be AWOL recently. I was finishing up an internship, traveling, and now studying for two exams next week (which I'm freaking out about because I'm too tired to concentrate on my studies.)
I think it has been good to be so busy because it is making the weeks fly by!

I threw up for the first time a few days ago and have been nauseated for weeks! I can't find anything I want to eat.
But, today is probably on the list for best days of my life because we had our information session with the midwife practice we decided to go with and not only were they awesome, but at the end she offered to try and find the heartbeat and SHE DID! To hear it was the most amazing thing ever! We are just about 8w0d today. We will most likely not have an ultrasound unless something happens, so this is as good as it gets!

Awh! Good for you Tardis I'm UBER JEALOUS!! I really want to buy a home fetal doppler.. For the crazy in me.. Lol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->