2014 April Rainbows

Welcome aurora! Congrats on the BFP :) I totally understand how exciting and scary it is! When I got my BFP I couldn't wait to see the doctor, yet I was dreading it at the same time because I was afraid to get bad news. Best of luck to you and sorry for your previous loss <3

Thanks everyone. Did another test this morning and the line was nice and dark. Feeling good! :happydance: Made a dr appt for August 20th.

Congrats Kasey and Vietmamsie, good news all around!

Thanks everyone. Did another test this morning and the line was nice and dark. Feeling good! :happydance: Made a dr appt for August 20th.

Congrats Kasey and Vietmamsie, good news all around!

Looking good Hun. Hello and welcome. :)

Well today I am 5w + 3 which is when I had one of my cp's. looks like I made it though. Next goal is 6w + 4 and then to rule out ectopic. These first few weeks are awful. All this waiting and worrying is killing me.

Hi ladies!
I think my due date is late April early May.
I just got my BFP yesterday morning.

My husband and I had a miscarriage in August last year. We immediately got pregnant again and the baby looked healthy, until they started seeing signs at our 20 week scan that things weren't right. He was stillborn at 25 weeks, this past February.
We decided not to have any other kids, or talk about getting pregnant again until we were OK emotionally. The loss was devastating for the both of us. Thank goodness we have a toddler who reminded us of how beautiful life can be. He is such a bundle of joy, he's the one who kept us going.
A couple of weeks ago, I asked my husband if he wanted more kids. He confessed that he was absolutely TERRIFIED and so am I. So we decided to put the subject on hold for a while... however, we weren't "careful" (I admit, I really wasn't careful ;-) And we got pregnant!
I have not told him yet because I am afraid. Afraid we will get attached and hurt. The pain of loosing a child, as you all know, is undescribable. We were so lucky we got to hold him and kiss him goodbye. I could NOT imaging surviving another loss like this.

So, although I am very excited to be pregnant again, for the third time, it is tainted by fears.

I am sorry for all your losses and hope to learn from you as we embark on this uncertain journey once more :)

Hi ladies!
I think my due date is late April early May.
I just got my BFP yesterday morning.

My husband and I had a miscarriage in August last year. We immediately got pregnant again and the baby looked healthy, until they started seeing signs at our 20 week scan that things weren't right. He was stillborn at 25 weeks, this past February.
We decided not to have any other kids, or talk about getting pregnant again until we were OK emotionally. The loss was devastating for the both of us. Thank goodness we have a toddler who reminded us of how beautiful life can be. He is such a bundle of joy, he's the one who kept us going.
A couple of weeks ago, I asked my husband if he wanted more kids. He confessed that he was absolutely TERRIFIED and so am I. So we decided to put the subject on hold for a while... however, we weren't "careful" (I admit, I really wasn't careful ;-) And we got pregnant!
I have not told him yet because I am afraid. Afraid we will get attached and hurt. The pain of loosing a child, as you all know, is undescribable. We were so lucky we got to hold him and kiss him goodbye. I could NOT imaging surviving another loss like this.

So, although I am very excited to be pregnant again, for the third time, it is tainted by fears.

I am sorry for all your losses and hope to learn from you as we embark on this uncertain journey once more :)

Hello and welcome. I truely know how you feel. My daughter was stillborn at 38 weeks in December and it took us a while to even think of having another. Luckily, like you I have my wee boy(3yrs) and he kept me strong and gave me a reason to keep going. Even with all the scans and extra care I will receive there is nothing they can do to make me less anxious or paranoid.

X

Ladies welcome.

I'm so sorry for your losses.

I pray this is all our rainbows.

I got a scan yesterday and HCG is now 10338

I'm 5 weeks today. My scan had a sac then another black area...not sure what it is...I was wondering if second sac but Dr isn't sure what it is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 6
Kasey I'm glad your levels are increasing.

Sibelle..and wendy....I'm so truly Sorry to read about the loss of your babies

How's everyone doing?

SiBelle- welcome to the group. I'm sorry for your losses. I wish you all the best with this BFP! Sending lots of positive thoughts your way.

It's understandable to be scared after such losses. I haven't found a way to calm my own fears either unfortunately. It's truly a roller coaster of emotions. It does, however, help to be part part of this group of supportive ladies who understand <3

c.m.c- your hcg looks good. Did the doctor give any possible explanations for the second black area on your scan? Will you be having another scan soon?

Sibelle and Wendy, i am so sorry for your losses. It is so hard to cope with a loss early on... i cant even imagine what it must a have been like for you. :hugs:

CMC, Could that mean twins?!? i have no idea! When are you going back?

AFM- I had 3 breakfasts this morning!! lol was feeling sick at 4:30am so i got up and ate, then again at 6:30 and then again at 9:30!! :haha: im going to be as big as a house by the time the baby arrives.

How are you all going with your symptoms? Details please! :flower:

First appointment today and all went well. I am much more comfortable with this midwife than the OB I had when I lost my Silver. And, she said I'm seven weeks, not six according to the size of my uterus. :happydance: She gave me an order for an ultra sound and told me I could get it any time between now and my next appointment. Trying to decide if I should go tomorrow or wait until they can for sure see the heart beat. Tough one... I'm really anxious and want to see it on the screen to assure myself yes, there really is a baby in there. On the other hand if I wait two weeks and see a heart beat that'll really really make me feel better. Hmm...

Love all the good news at the appts! A huge welcome and hug to all new ladies!!

I made my appt with the high risk OB for Sept. 3rd and they'll do another u/s. Why am I already just as nervous for that u/s as the one last week that was good?? I hope eventually u/s won't make me feel this way.

I've been sick. Throwing up just about everyday and dry heave throughout the day. I'm having trouble keeping healthy things down. My snack of carrot and banana came right back up the other day. Meats, potatoes, and breads stay down though, so I guess I'll stick with comfort foods for now! I'm having trouble sleeping through the night too, wake up every 3 hours or so and need crackers, to pee, to throw up, etc. Lol, the joys of the first trimester!

I am just happy about how this pregnancy is going so far. With my first one earlier this year, I had some spotting issues during week 5, and at 6 weeks 3 days I had a lot more bleeding than spotting that led my husband and I to the ER to find out things were fine with the baby at that point (until we lost our little one 7 weeks later).

Today I'm at 6 weeks 3 days again...and no spotting! I call that a win, which makes me more confident this time around that there won't be any issues. :happydance:

Hi all, happy to hear good news from so many people. I have been a bit MIA lately. Went away for the weekend after a week of vacation. I had a few betas done last week and 2 ultrasounds after I freaked out dt spotting. Everything is ok, baby should be 7 weeks 3 days today. Im actually due march 31 (found out after ultrasound). so good news all around, my next appointment is with OB in 2 weeks!

Mahoghani- so happy your first apt went well! That's definitely a tough decision about the ultrasound! I think I'd wait until I could see the heartbeat...but waiting is the worst! Good luck with whatever you decide!

Ifrans- glad to hear your betas and ultrasounds went well!

I'm loving all the good news too <3

As for me, my bbs are still so sore, I'm peeing more frequently, I'm sooo tired and I'm usually a little nauseous in the mornings, though I haven't thrown up. I'm also not sleeping well throughout the night. I'll gladly take whatever symptoms are thrown at me :) I'm booked for my ultrasound on sept 9. Have no idea how I'm going to stand the wait!

Wendy, I'm so sorry to hear you also went through this. Thank you for sharing. It's comforting to hear we are not alone on this scary journey.

CMC, Kasey and Lisa, thank you. Hugs!

CMC, twins maybe? Oh I can't wait to hear about your next scan!

Kasey, I hear you about the peeing. My husband asked me if I was pregnant (I haven't told him yet, lol!) and I said that I thought it may be a UTI. I am telling him on Friday when we have a quiet moment, just the two of us :)
I too am pleased with all the symptoms (nausea, heartburn, hunger but nothing is tempting, not sleeping well, etc) they mean something is working!

Take care ladies!

Hi all i finally called the me today and have an appointment with the same mw whonxouldnt find that hb 7 weeks ago, hopefully she will find one! Its on theb27th

All this good news has been great to read about! I hope it keeps on coming!

I have been pretty swamped at work. For some reason I have been volunteered for like every comity at my school and feel like it is just a lot for me right now. I am hoping that after my schools october break, I can announce my pregnancy and they will hopefully let me step down from some of my additional duties.

I have been so tired, ca n hardly keep my eyes open, but its only 6:45! Actually passed out last night at 7:00 and slept until 6am... I haven't been able to do that since high school!

I love reading about all the good news. :)

celine- Hopefully you get to hear LO's hb! :) I am scared about my first appointment (like everyone I guess). I actually haven't made it yet because of insurance issues.

I am reading about a lot of ladies symptoms. Does anyone else still not have any symptoms? I thought I had sore nipples but now think it was thrush, but other than that I wouldn't know I was any different except for those 2 lines. I am starting to get worried.

Mahoghani, Have you booked your appointment yet? Fxd for the HB <3

Hope4rainbow, I know how you feel. The further i get from my scan the more paranoid i get.
I can only eat starchy food also. The thought of veggies makes me want to vomit although i have vomited yet.

Karinama, Glad your feeling more positive this time! :hugs:

Ifrans, Congratulations! Im glad things are going well for you. :hugs:

Kasey, Good luck with your US. I both love and hate these symptoms. Anytime i feel good i start to get worried.

Sibelle, Did you tell your DH yet? Was he super excited?

Celine, Good luck with your appointment. :hugs:

Vietmamsie, Can you tell someone at work and hopefully they can take you off the extra work?!? Im super tired as well im sleep 9-10 hours a night and having naps during the day! :haha:

Brieanna, My boobs were sore early on but arent sore now. Im not throwing up at all although i do feel like i might a lot. Did your mum have morning sickness when she was pregnant? might give you an indication of what you can expect.

AFM - Feeling really flat and a bit depressed the last few days. Is anyone else feeling that way? Im thinking ill go back for another scan at 8 weeks. Im getting more and more paranoid the further i get from my last scan.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->