2014 February Rainbows

Yay!! It worked! My cousin thinks we should call it Harribo as it looks like a cola bottle, either that or Ripley because its a bit alien-esque!!

nice scan picture cb1

hello everyone

My scan is booked for next Friday. I hope will feel more relaxed after it.

My babies wave hello! :wave:
https://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/Pimgu/null-42.jpg

https://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/Pimgu/null-41.jpg

I need to get through this next week to get further than with my :angel:

The fact I'm suffering with hyperemesis vs the no symptoms of last time reassure me that Pip is probably doing okay in there...

xXx

I need to get through this next week to get further than with my :angel:

The fact I'm suffering with hyperemesis vs the no symptoms of last time reassure me that Pip is probably doing okay in there...

xXx

Hey Kerry, I am in the same boat - the furthest I have got and still mc is 11 weeks, so I have exactly a week to go. Will not honestly feel ok until after my scan, which is in 17 days. Just taking one day at a time. Sending you lots of :hugs:

Snap!

I'm also 10 weeks today with 17 days til scan! :hugs:

xXx

Roll on everyones scans & then we can all relax a little. Mines 8th august, cant come quick enough x

Gorgeous pictures Katiie! Good luck to everyone else who has scans coming up, I'm looking forward to seeing those lovely scan pics soon xx

Hi everyone hope you're ok?

So here's my little monster at our dating scan. Gained 6 days from where I thought I was do official EDD is now 3rd Feb! (Hippie would you mind updating on front page for me?)

He / she was very chilled out, if you look at the right side of the pic you'll see they had literally had their feet up on my womb!!
Got a little wave from him / her though. :kiss:

https://i1293.photobucket.com/albums/b585/hmn81/null_zpsb0c98e00.jpg

Yay loving the scan pics ladies :cloud9:

Roll on past all our loss milestones so we can maybe begin to enjoy these pregnancies a little bit more :flower:

Happy Sunday all

XxX

Congrats to all who have had recent scans! :)

Can I ask you ladies - how are you feeling these days? What are your symptoms?

My symptoms have decreased a lot. My m/s is gone, and my tummy hasn't really grown in the past week (I'm fairly small so any previous bloating/growth has been obvious). Sometimes I'm tired and my breasts hurt a bit, but mostly I'm feeling much better these days. Nothing that 100% makes me feel pregnant. I'm just a bit nervous since I had a mmc last pregnancy. I guess it's normal to be nervous though...

I have another 8 days until my scan.

My ms went at 11 weeks I feel better now too. I'm still tired but that's all. Scan in 24 hours 43 minutes.......I'm excited x

Good luck Vixie, can't wait to see your pic!

As for symptoms my boobs are no longer sore, although they are still fuller than before. My bump hasn't made any obvious progress in the last couple of weeks, but I didn't have the flattest stomach to start with. I'm 14 weeks today (based on revised scan dates) and still have nausea - but mine had been so bad the doctor put me on mess to control it, which I'm now weaning myself off.

For those with scans coming up I know how nerve racking this is (I was in tears on the bed when she was putting the gel on last week), I can't wait until we all reach 2nd tri safely xxx

Oh my god Im so excited I cud pee my pants I just heard baby on the doppler for the first time. Sounded like a little train but cudnt record as was right next to placenta so was lots of whooshing x

Oh my god Im so excited I cud pee my pants I just heard baby on the doppler for the first time. Sounded like a little train but cudnt record as was right next to placenta so was lots of whooshing x

Yay!!! :hugs:

Aah, that's brilliant! Takes pressure off for scan a bit as well. I've managed to hear mine every day since Fri which is really helping me with my anxiety. I know it could still be there one day and not the next, but helps me through the day to know I've heard it.

Good luck today, thinking of you x

Just ordered my Doppler too!

It should be here tomorrow! (Although TBH I will probably then be scared to use it, hyperemesis or not! :dohh:)

xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"