2014 February Rainbows

Vixie. symptoms are great news

hinkybinky- good luck for your scan, I know my two weeks wait felt like eternity.

Today I am relaxed and taking one day at time but, I am sure I will find something to worry about.

I keep freaking out that im gonna have a mmc.

Last time I had a mc it wasnt a missed one, it just didnt grow past 5 weeks..

Does this panic ever go away!?
Its like I have symtpoms, but you can have symptoms with mmc :(

With our history we freak out all the time, but try to take each day at time.It is hard but maybe after a scan you will relax a bit.

Janisdkh, so sorry for your loss, I know no words can make it better so big hug:hugs:
vixie27 how are you? Is everything fine now?

Hi ladies hope you all enjoying your pregnancy, I have been so stressed as I have beet brown spotting almost for two weeks since my last scan. Today I had my second scan, and I am so pleased baby is fine, and measuring 5 days ahead?? How is that even possible, last time baby measure right for my last period, so I can’t be wrong calculating ! anyway I am happy:happydance:, I was just so worried as I also had no symptoms even though my doctor told me the steroid I am taking will mask any symptoms.

Glad to hear your scan went well :happydance:

Vixie - I must admit I stopped by the Pot Noodle shelf in Asda at the weekend. Haven't quite succumbed but oh my, does it sound good right now!

Hi, Neversaynever, congratulations and good luck for your scan, I know that feeling well :flower:

In answer to cb1, I am back into my post-pregnancy, pre-weight loss clothes! I just can't control my eating with the nausea; I have been eating so much toast and butter to curb it but I know it's not great. Looking forward to being able to eat more healthily in second tri.

Well, today would have been my due date for my last prgnancy which I lost a week before Christmas. I'm just glad the royal baby hasn't arrived today, I was dreading that. I must admit that today would have been a lot worse if I were not pregnant again, but am still definitely not out of the woods, and am going to be a nervous wreck for the next 4 weeks until my scan on 12th August (our wedding anniversary, of all dates).

Dates are such a hard thing to get past...especially after several losses. I agree it softens the blow a little being pregnant again but still...good luck for the 12th...hoping it'll be a double celebration :flower:

Honestly...the panic and fear has never left me at all. I thought I'd be ok with this pregnancy after having my rainbow...but I'm just as neurotic :wacko:

Symptoms..no symptoms..don't mean a thing IMO. Only thing that is for real is that scan and for me...the doppler was my sanity saver.

:hugs: it's very hard..especially the first tri

XxX

I usedy Doppler and found the heart beat :cloud9:
It will deffo be my saviour.

It was literally on my pube line!

I usedy Doppler and found the heart beat :cloud9:
It will deffo be my saviour.

It was literally on my pube line!

:happydance: yay good stuff

I was 11+3 with my son but I hadn't tried before as refuse to buy a doppler until after the 11 week reassurance scan :haha:

Hope I get to use hear this HB soon :coffee:

XxX

Hello everyone

I have been scared to post on this forum or get excited over this pregnancy
But I'm gunna take the plunge!

But my bump is or should be due around feb 22nd

... Wishing everyone an amazing pregnancy !!

Hi Haltimekitty and welcome aboard!

Yay on the heartbeat Kattie, that's great news!!

I have my scan scheduled for the 22nd and its fair to say I'm nervous as hell about it!! I've gone from having really bad nausea to feeling great and getting my appetite back the last couple of days, I'm trying to put it down to being past 11 weeks now, but it does worry me...

Hope everyone else is well xx

Found the dude yesterday :happydance: had trouble finding it today twice so gave it one more try tonight and ta da :happydance:

Not out the woods by a long shot but feel a little bit more reassured :flower:

Hope everyone is doing ok :thumbup:

XxX

P.S. Hippie...could you add me to the front page please? EDD 18th until scan confirms otherwise :flower:

Just wanted to say 12 weeks today!!!! Still feeling really grotty and nauseous, which I'm taking as a good sign..

I have my scan on Monday, can't even begin to describe how nervous I am..

So exciting!!!
This thread is gonna be full of lovely scan photos next week! :cloud9:

Just wanted to say 12 weeks today!!!! Still feeling really grotty and nauseous, which I'm taking as a good sign..

I have my scan on Monday, can't even begin to describe how nervous I am..

Ah, can't wait for that milestone. 9 weeks today so this is my 3-week danger zone, just trying to chill out.

Look forward to your update on Monday xxx

Had my scan and saw a wriggling baby!! I will upload the photo later.

However they put my due date as 27th Jan so officially I should move groups, I'm quite happy here though so would rather stick around if that's ok?

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Had my scan and saw a wriggling baby!! I will upload the photo later.

However they put my due date as 27th Jan so officially I should move groups, I'm quite happy here though so would rather stick around if that's ok?

Hope everyone else is doing well xx

That is great news
Hi everyone, I still feel worried, even though no spotting or pain, it just I can't seem to relax. waiting for my 12 week scan now.

how is every one doing with the heat?? it is so hot, I really can't cope, it is draining me.

I have my scan a week tomorrow. I am still spotting every now and then but I was told to expect that. Sickness seems to be fading now. I keep worrying something is wrong but I was scanned at 9+6 and everything looked great so I'm going to try and relax for now. Cnt wait to have the first tri out the way x

So just an update ... Saw the doctor on Friday and she's moved my due date up from feb 22 to the 9th ... Has me calling everywhere trying to book an ultrasound for this week to be more sure of due date and how baby is doing.

Hope everyone's doing good and that everyone who's got ms that it goes away soon.

Good luck Vixie, I hope it goes well xx

Does anyone know how to upload photos from an iPhone?

Download the photobucket app,
Upload photos,
Get the IMG code,
Copy and paste it into here :)

Thanks Katiie, lets see if this works...

https://i1344.photobucket.com/albums/p648/claireg-72/null_zps52abf69a.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->