2014 IVFs!

Congrats izzie!
Sorry Miracle.....wish I can give you a real hug.
Thanks Babydust. We have decided that this year is baby year so we're gonna try as soon as we can. Wish me luck!

Miracle - very sorry.

I also have bad news to report, looks like mine will be a chemical as well. Beta was 51 at 14dp3dt...I suspected as much based on tests not getting darker. Sucks...this is the SECOND time it happened in basically the same way, last time my beta was 48, albeit not with IVF.

We have 2 good looking frosties so I'll likely take a month off and then do a FET later in the summer.

Hoping for the best for everyone else!!

so sorry miracle and 3chords :hugs:

congrats izzie!

af came late last night, so they are considering cd1 as today. I go tomorrow for a scan and bloodwork to make sure I can start IVF #2 on Wed :)
We are doing a natural start, so hoping we get the go ahead, and hopefully this cycle will be the one! I also hope I don't have to take near as much injectibles to get the same results as last time...last time we spent well over $6k on drugs since I was suppressed alot. Scared and nervous yet again....
:)

3chords and Miracle, so sorry. This infertility stuff really sucks. :hug: to both of you

River, FX that this is your cycle. Good luck

AFM, 4dp5dt. This tww is dragging. No symptoms at all the first couple days. Now because I'm paranoid and probably making it up I have some very light cramping every once in a while. We will see how long input off testing.

Miracle - very sorry.

I also have bad news to report, looks like mine will be a chemical as well. Beta was 51 at 14dp3dt...I suspected as much based on tests not getting darker. Sucks...this is the SECOND time it happened in basically the same way, last time my beta was 48, albeit not with IVF.

We have 2 good looking frosties so I'll likely take a month off and then do a FET later in the summer.

Hoping for the best for everyone else!!

I am so sorry 3chords… I actually logged in just to see if you had your BFP confirmed, so I could give congrat you… Good you still have your frosties. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

River -- good luck! Fingers and toes crossed for you!

3chords... I'm so so sorry. Hugs to you. And when you're ready, back to a FET. That's great that you have good looking frosties.

I had my 6w3d ultrasound today and despite the high HCG levels, there's one, not two in there! I was greedily hoping for two, but am utterly thrilled with one. Our little bean is measuring exactly 6w3d old, and with an excellent heartbeat of 118 bpm. We'll go back in for one more ultrasound next week and then, if that's good too, we graduate to regulate OB care!

That's awesome news NCbabydust! I love hearing about the BFP and pregnancy updates, It keeps me positive that this journey is worth it!

Excellent news baby dust. My scan is now booked for 9th June. Can't wait to hear the heartbeat.

Scan went well :) Picked up all my meds, and I start injecting tomorrow night :)
I go back Monday morning to see progress.
Feeling good about this cycle.
They have me on 225 of Brevelle and 225 of Menopur.

Scan went well :) Picked up all my meds, and I start injecting tomorrow night :)
I go back Monday morning to see progress.
Feeling good about this cycle.
They have me on 225 of Brevelle and 225 of Menopur.

Good luck River. Keeping everything crossed for you.

I am 5dp5dt. Bfn yesterday evening and this morning. I know it's early but couldn't hold myself back any longer. I will try my best to hold off on testing until this weekend, but we will see how that goes. FX this is my cycle, I really don't want to find a new RE

I am so sorry 3chords… I actually logged in just to see if you had your BFP confirmed, so I could give congrat you… Good you still have your frosties. :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks. :hugs:

I am now in limbo as my second beta came in at 129 (doubling time 35 hours). Numbers are way low for where they should be but because they are doubling I have to keep going. Next beta tomorrow.

Thanks. :hugs:

I am now in limbo as my second beta came in at 129 (doubling time 35 hours). Numbers are way low for where they should be but because they are doubling I have to keep going. Next beta tomorrow.

That's great news!!! I will be praying for you... Please keep us posted!

Hi hope i can join you guys

My DH and I are working on our 2nd round of IVF. With our first we got a bfp from our fresh transfer, but that ended in a MC at 11 weeks. With no embryos to freeze, we're starting from scratch with a fresh cycle again. ER is scheduled for wednesday next week. I can't wait; and hoping for the best and trying to remain positive with no OHSS this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->