2014 IVFs!

Izzie: 5dp5dt means day 5 after transferring a 5 day blast, or another way to think of it is 10 days post ovulation

Miracle, it's not unheard to never see stark white and to progress to a bfp. Fx cross for you

Izzie: 5dp5dt means day 5 after transferring a 5 day blast, or another way to think of it is 10 days post ovulation

Miracle, it's not unheard to never see stark white and to progress to a bfp. Fx cross for you

Thank you. In that case I must be 6dp5dt! 5 days to testing.....

LolaM: Hope immune is not a problem....hate to add more problem to my bucket :-( What kind of test did you do to find out about this immune problem? Is it NK?
Miracle: Hope it gets darker very soon. Fx
Izzie: are you gonna do hpt or beta or both?

LolaM: Hope immune is not a problem....hate to add more problem to my bucket :-( What kind of test did you do to find out about this immune problem? Is it NK?

Thanks Disturbia… Tested again tonight. Same as this morning…. Very Light line… Blahhhhhh

Miracle frer is a good test. Hcg is supposed to double every couple days so it's not a surprise it would be light anyways because it's early. Try to only test once a day and give it time to build up : )

my RE ordered a thyroid antibody test and a ovarian reserve test. My thyroid is ok but I have the antibodies and low ovarian reserve. Which all means that I have Hashimotos disease and my immune system is specifically attacking my ovaries and my eggs. I have so many factors against me, and it is likely that were I to get preg, my body would attack the embryo...:cry: what is NK?

Miracle frer is a good test. Hcg is supposed to double every couple days so it's not a surprise it would be light anyways because it's early. Try to only test once a day and give it time to build up : )

Hi Peachy,
I am such a control freak… I know… LOL
I tested this morning… faint line is there… but is faint. I know it's early and I need to calm down. :coffee: and stop with google addiction. When I see so many people with nice 2 lines, I just wish one day I can have one of them…

my RE ordered a thyroid antibody test and a ovarian reserve test. My thyroid is ok but I have the antibodies and low ovarian reserve. Which all means that I have Hashimotos disease and my immune system is specifically attacking my ovaries and my eggs. I have so many factors against me, and it is likely that were I to get preg, my body would attack the embryo...:cry: what is NK?

Hi Lola… Sorry to hear about your negative results… Life sucks sometimes!!! A friend of mine tested positive form NK (Natural Killers) cells and her RE told her she still have chances, but she will have to go through steroids treatment after the transfer… Do some research and talk to your RE about it. Good luck and don't give up!!!

So sorry to hear that LolaM. This journey of bringing home baby seems very impossible! I just have beta confirmed today. Bfn! I'm gonna do endo scratching and immune test after af finished. NKa= natural killer cell. I don't have thyroid but my mom&sister have hyperthyroid so probably immune is the issue for me too. Aarrghhhh......I wish I knew it earlier about this test, I would have done it before did the fet. What treatment are your doctor plan to do?

Hi Miracle - I also metabolize the trigger SUPER slowly so I understand what it's like.

I tested it out at 3dp3dt (so 8 days post trigger) and the line was faint but visible. Then I tested yesterday (7dp3dt so 12 days post trigger) and got stark white FRER, stark white navy blue-handle IC, very faint line on Wondfo and very faint line on OSOM. This morning I am 8dp3dt and have darker lines on Wondfo and OSOM, a line on the navy-blue-handle IC and a faint but clearly visible line on FRER. Not sure what to make of it...will have to re-test tomorrow. Because my embryos were a day behind when transfered - they were day 3 but really looked like day 2 - I would be like 10 DPO today.

So stressful!

Hi Miracle - I also metabolize the trigger SUPER slowly so I understand what it's like.

I tested it out at 3dp3dt (so 8 days post trigger) and the line was faint but visible. Then I tested yesterday (7dp3dt so 12 days post trigger) and got stark white FRER, stark white navy blue-handle IC, very faint line on Wondfo and very faint line on OSOM. This morning I am 8dp3dt and have darker lines on Wondfo and OSOM, a line on the navy-blue-handle IC and a faint but clearly visible line on FRER. Not sure what to make of it...will have to re-test tomorrow. Because my embryos were a day behind when transfered - they were day 3 but really looked like day 2 - I would be like 10 DPO today.

So stressful!

I KNOW!!! I am testing mornings and nights... :haha: At least if the outcome is not that good I won;t get too shocked! One of my embryos were expanded already, but another one was still on the process. Funny that our cycle is so similar! Keep us posted! :dust::dust::dust:

Immune issues - some clinics, like mine will add drugs before and after transfer to counter it. Though, I haven't been tested - this is just from what I know of others at the same clinic.

3chords - that sounds sooo promising!!
miracle - I think it is great that you are getting a line - maybe it'll never disappear ;)

Aaaah, I think maaaybe this is it?? BFN yesterday, faint line this morning and a lot darker this afternoon after only a 90 minute hold. Please, please, please!!!

Attachments

• IMG_0323.jpg
    IMG_0323.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 9
That looks wonderful 3chords!! Hope this is your sticky bean!!

Aaaah, I think maaaybe this is it?? BFN yesterday, faint line this morning and a lot darker this afternoon after only a 90 minute hold. Please, please, please!!!

Yayyy! This is it!!!!! You're def preggo!!!

I can't say anything about me… Mine keeps getting lighter… :(

Hi Lola… Sorry to hear about your negative results… Life sucks sometimes!!! A friend of mine tested positive form NK (Natural Killers) cells and her RE told her she still have chances, but she will have to go through steroids treatment after the transfer… Do some research and talk to your RE about it. Good luck and don't give up!!!

the RE doenst want to use my eggs, he gave me 20% tops with my own eggs IF he could get them out because my ovaries are so messed up, but 65-85% with donor egg but my hubs doenst want to use donor eggs. we are looking into adoption and will continue to foster

the RE doenst want to use my eggs, he gave me 20% tops with my own eggs IF he could get them out because my ovaries are so messed up, but 65-85% with donor egg but my hubs doenst want to use donor eggs. we are looking into adoption and will continue to foster

I don't think I would go with Donor eggs either… This is my last shot and if it doesn't work I will not go over another round… Adoption is such a great thing you do, but I will be praying for you to be able to have your own baby in your arms!

Good morning ladies! I am still here… hanging on this faint pink line. Today I will be 7dp5dt. It's not darker than yesterday, but is here… I am so confused!!!

Omg miracle. You are bring so brave testing early. I am so desperate to know. Taking my bra off each evening and boobs aching. Hoping this is a good sign. Can't bring myself to test early. 3 more sleeps! Was really close to trying yesterday. Thank goodness it was evening, I know I get terrible results then. With our first, I got a bfn in the evening, tested again in the morning and got a bfp! Clinic never told me about concentrations bring higher in the morning. Duh! Hoping for our rainbow baby. Testing Saturday morning.

Good morning ladies! I am still here… hanging on this faint pink line. Today I will be 7dp5dt. It's not darker than yesterday, but is here… I am so confused!!!

That is crazy!! It's been like 14 days for the trigger, no? Have you tried on different brands?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->