2014 IVFs!

Omg miracle. You are bring so brave testing early. I am so desperate to know. Taking my bra off each evening and boobs aching. Hoping this is a good sign. Can't bring myself to test early. 3 more sleeps! Was really close to trying yesterday. Thank goodness it was evening, I know I get terrible results then. With our first, I got a bfn in the evening, tested again in the morning and got a bfp! Clinic never told me about concentrations bring higher in the morning. Duh! Hoping for our rainbow baby. Testing Saturday morning.

I am a control freak! In all areas in my life… and I just can't stop testing… so if a BFN comes I won't be so devastated… I tested this afternoon… just after 1 hr holding my pee… faint line there… I think I am having a chemical again… I started with AF symptoms this afternoon… Just need to wait now… :coffee:

Good morning ladies! I am still here… hanging on this faint pink line. Today I will be 7dp5dt. It's not darker than yesterday, but is here… I am so confused!!!

That is crazy!! It's been like 14 days for the trigger, no? Have you tried on different brands?

Yeah… 14 days. I am trying to stick with same brand… But to be honest with you I think I am having a chemical…I tested this afternoon… just after 1 hr holding my pee… very faint line there… I think I am having a chemical again… I started to cramp as AF is coming...

Oh I am with you...I held off on testing until 7dp3dt and that was a record for me. I just can't stand NOT knowing. Just am not able to enjoy it at all.

I think that my tests are progressing ok...suuuuuper nervous about a chemical (I had one before, that progressed quite nicely until 13/14 DPO then crashed). Just can't relax at all and beta isn't until Monday.

Attachments

• IMG_0328.jpg
    IMG_0328.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0329.jpg
    IMG_0329.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0326.jpg
    IMG_0326.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 13
ummm...that is a really nice line you have there! you went from nothing to slowly darkening!!!!

Oh I am with you...I held off on testing until 7dp3dt and that was a record for me. I just can't stand NOT knowing. Just am not able to enjoy it at all.

I think that my tests are progressing ok...suuuuuper nervous about a chemical (I had one before, that progressed quite nicely until 13/14 DPO then crashed). Just can't relax at all and beta isn't until Monday.

It looks great!!! You are on track!!!
I woke up this morning and tested. My husband do not know I am testing, so I had to be fast … Hehehe… I looked at the test and saw no immediate line coming, so I came back to bed. 15 minutes later I came back to my bedroom to check and the second line is there. I think is darker than yesterday, but not as dark as I see other people on 8dp5dt. I hope this slow development of the line is not an ectopic or chemical… I wish you all a very nice day!

Miracle, FX for darkening lines.

I've looked at a million tests online and there is just SO much variation that I know you can't compare your tests with anyone else's. So don't worry if yours don't look as dark at this point. To me, any line is better than no line!

Miracle, FX for darkening lines.

I've looked at a million tests online and there is just SO much variation that I know you can't compare your tests with anyone else's. So don't worry if yours don't look as dark at this point. To me, any line is better than no line!

Thanks 3chords! I will only test now tomorrow, before my blood work. This afternoon I have my last acupuncture section before the blood work. That will calm me down. I will keep you posted on the results! When is your blood work?

Thanks 3chords! I will only test now tomorrow, before my blood work. This afternoon I have my last acupuncture section before the blood work. That will calm me down. I will keep you posted on the results! When is your blood work?

Not until Monday (14dp3dt). It certainly feels like forever and a day! On the one hand I am looking forward to it, but on the other I dread it.

Ive alway heard that a line is a line, no matter how dark...

Omg miracle. You are bring so brave testing early. I am so desperate to know. Taking my bra off each evening and boobs aching. Hoping this is a good sign. Can't bring myself to test early. 3 more sleeps! Was really close to trying yesterday. Thank goodness it was evening, I know I get terrible results then. With our first, I got a bfn in the evening, tested again in the morning and got a bfp! Clinic never told me about concentrations bring higher in the morning. Duh! Hoping for our rainbow baby. Testing Saturday morning.

I am a control freak! In all areas in my life… and I just can't stop testing… so if a BFN comes I won't be so devastated… I tested this afternoon… just after 1 hr holding my pee… faint line there… I think I am having a chemical again… I started with AF symptoms this afternoon… Just need to wait now… :coffee:

I feel for you. Last time I had a chemical. Can't bear to think about it happening again. 2 more sleeps til testing. Fingers crossed for both if us. :hugs:

Less than 12 hours til testing. Have already had a little cry. Wonder how well I'll sleep tonight. Aaaaaaagh!

My Beta results came back... 15. Probably a chemical again. I am out girls! Good luck to all of you...

Yay Izzie74! That's great news! So excited for you! Wishing you excellent betas coming soon. Keep us posted!

MiracleAngel -- I'm so sorry, I know how very difficult it is to go through a chemical. I had one in January that progressed... ever so slowing creeping up by week 6 to 763. Not viable, not visible on u/s, and finally m/c. Hang in there. One day at a time and have faith it will work out.

Disturbia, I'm so sorry for the bfn. I've been there and know how difficult and discouraging it can be. When you're ready to try again, know that your time will come. We're all here for you.

BabyDust - In my clinic the next step is the six week scan, not a blood test. Going in on Tuesday to pick up more meds and to book the appointment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->