2014 January Rainbows

Young it will come or maybe your one of the lucky ones that don't really get sick?

Ok I'm calling the ob office since no call yet my mortgage company keeps in better contact with my about my refinance then my ob does about my baby this is sad

I haven't been doing more than walking/house cleaning either. I'm just so afraid to do much because I SO want this bean to stick! <3

We have also not DTD since the BFP either, and part of it is me and part is DH. It seemed like last time I would spot after :sex: and then started bleeding and things went downhill from there. So we are being super cautious (even though it wasn't the cause of the MC last time better safe than sorry).

I've been doing good so far. Not a lot of symptoms yet aside from gas/constipation and being exhausted. Boob soreness comes and goes (and freaks me out when it goes). I think it's just early yet, so symptoms won't be consistent just yet.

Ok ob office just called back they want me to go for another hcg test. Said they went from 15 to 57 an want to make sure they are gong up so back for blood work tomorrow.

Is any of you girls not finding out the Gender of baby until birth?

Hippie we are finding out ASAP lol we want to prepare but I know it could be wrong but I have a girl feeling for some reason :)

We'll find out as soon as we can as well. I like the idea of the surprise at birth but neither of us can wait!

At first, I wanted to wait. But, I'm the type of person that looks up TV spoilers...there is NO WAY that I could wait until birth. lol

We will be finding out as soon as possible. We are anxious to know ;) <3

We plan on finding out right away. I like knowing.

Ms is kicking my butt today. I know it is a good thing, but still I hate it.

hi guys so got my first betas from monday at 13 dpo they were 111 now the waiting for todays betas begins they said that they would have them by friday maybe tom but def friday.
the nurse that i talked to was there for my ectopic and he understood how nervous i am about these numbers but i had to tell him that they needed to double every 48 to 72 hrs and he said he would keep an eye out for the results. am in need of some prayers ladies

Hi ladies- yay for an Appleseed today!
We want to find out too- there's no way I could wait!
I'm ok, nausea and boobs throbbing! Really hungry too!
Are you ladies still getting cramps? I am and still panicking about every little twinge!!

I don't want to find out but I'll have the Dr put it on a peace of paper for DH unless he not there along with the scan pics.

I'm still getting some cramps but less the last few days. They freak me out when they're there and when they aren't!

Good luck Lucy!! Hopefully you hear quickly.

Hang in there cloves! I am with you, bad ms for me today too.

I'm patiently waiting for my little one to have a nap so I can too!

I just have headaches and a few dizzy spells nd sleepy ms comes and goes bbs too :( wish they would just hurt lol

I had some twinges yesterday but haven't had the cramps for a few days. Mostly just twinges. My boobs are off and on. My appetite is weird (I'll be starving, can't eat a lot and then a couple of hours later I'm starving again).

Marks wife I feel ya am hungry but when my hubs asks what I want I not know lol m trying to watch my carbs bc of my sugar but I do want some sweet Mexican bread lol yummy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->