2014 January Rainbows

Congratulations Young! Can't wait to see pics.

FX for you Emmy! :)

Yay young :) :) welcome violet! Hope you are doing ok, let your hubby look after you!
Can't wait for pics.
I'm struggling a little with bf too. Just got a pump to help out a bit. It gets better x

Here she is! My pride and joy! I love her more than words can say! It also bonded hubby and I in a different way. It's so amazing when the one you love, loves and shows as much attention and care towards a tiny human you made together! It's indescribable. And DH has been incredible.

Can't wait for you Emmy and Lyndzo!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 7
she's beautiful Young! Congratulations again :) You're right about the bonding, well said. Enjoy your little one.

Young she's beautiful congrats Hun !!!!!

Totally agree on the special bond created between us and our hubby's it's amazing

Happy due date Lyndzo! Mine is on Wednesday

COME ON BABIES!!

Gorgeous violet!!
Come on Jaxson and Quinn!! Hope the preggo ladies are doing ok and all the new mummies are coping so far!!

Hi ladies hope your all ok!!!

Lyndzo and Emmy are you guys the only ones left ?

Yeah we are the only ones left I think, horseypants used to write in here and she had her baby early last week. All the other babies have been so quick at coming out!

I'm pretty sure I'll be the last one. No signs of her coming, I'm giving up hope of having her without induction. Spent the day pretty upset. Constant texts/calls/emails from family and friends asking where she is doesn't help :\

Did take a bump photo, I can't bare to think of a 41w photo.

Attachments

• 40_weeks.jpg
    40_weeks.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 2
you look great Lyndzo! If it helps at all I didn't have any signs before either of my little guys came.

Fx'd that those little ones arrive soon!

Haha Lyndzo I feel the same! I'm 3 days behind you so I could well go overdue and need inducing too! You look great in your pic though! And like Megan says we could go into labour at any minute with no signs! Xx

Hi ladies hope you're all doing ok. I had no signs at all for my labour so it could happen anytime for you!
Alex had a second hearing test today because he failed the newborn one- thankfully he passed, his little ears are working perfect!!!

Good news Rachel!

I have had such an emotional day, I have been crying for no reason! My kitten Princess has been acting so weird for the last couple months, won't let me touch her, keeps running away, really skittish and really aggressive if I try and pick her up she goes bonkers and claws me to the point where I am bleeding and covered in scratches! I had to pick her up today to put her in the cat carrier to take her to the vets and she was like a wild feral cat, she scratched me all over, ripped my top and made me bleed all over my arms! I took her to the vets to get spayed cus I thought maybe that might be why she is acting up.
She used to like being stroked and she would sit on my lap and let me pick her up if I needed to so it really upsets me she is like this now, especially with a baby coming it scares me what she might do. Since I picked her up from the vets she has sat under the table staring into space looking really pissed off. I went to put a blanket under the table for her to sleep on but she went mental and ran around trying to hide in places she can't fit cus she has the buster collar on. She shouldn't be running around cus of the wound. I'm over emotional cus I'm about to give birth I know but I'm just so worried about her and the future! :wacko:

Had my appt this morning, baby is measuring 42w now. I had contractions last night but they disappeared. They said that was promising.

Finally got a check, I am 1CM dilated. They said I still have to thin out, said I have about 1.5-2cm to go (from what I've read that's around 50% effaced). She could just touch top of Quinn's head but says she needs to come down more. Cervix is very soft.

I have an appt booked for Monday. They said if she's still not here we can go ahead and book the induction. I am more than ready. Every day I wake up with no baby I just start to cry. It's too much to handle at this point. Poor hubby has another week to deal with my hormones LOL

That's some progress at least Lyndzo and you have a end date in sight!

I have an appt on Thursday, I hope I get similar news.

I hope you do too. Let's just have our babies tomorrow ok?! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->