• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 January Rainbows

Hi Ladies! Fingers crossed the babies make their appearances soon! I can remember how miserable I was with my first son, big hugs to you guys.

Rachel - Emmett is being fussy about his bassinet as well. There have been a lot of cuddles to sleep the last few nights.

My other son had a doctors appointment this morning so I weighted Emmett at the same time. He is 9lbs 7oz! I'm so happy. I was worried he wasn't going to get enough from me but he's doing really well :)

Hope everyone has a good day!

That's great Megan! We have the health visitor coming tomorrow so he'll get weighed again. Alex falls asleep on me or while feeding but as soon as I put him on the cot his eyes flip open and he shouts his head off!! Very tiring and frustrating!! Just have to remember how young he is etc .......!!!

That's exactly what Emmett does. I'll think he's completely out cold and he'll wake up as soon as his head hits the mattress! If it helps my son did the same thing…it didn't last too long, that's what I keep telling myself anyway ;)

Emmy how are you? Saw on another thread you had some labour signs??

Yeah I had cramps all night and all this morning and this morning I had bright red blood when I wiped. I called the midwife as it was blood and not very mucousy but she just said that its a show from my cervix dilating or effacing and to put a pad on and keep an eye on it. I went out this afternoon and walked loads, I am absolutely exhausted! And I had a spicy nandos for lunch. But period pains have pretty much stopped and there has been no more blood. Dont think much is happening today but I had some signs so something must be happening and it can't be much longer...can it??

Sounds like the start of something to me Emmy!
Fingers crossed he makes an appearance soon- Violet and Quinn too, hurry up babies!!

Sounds like baby is on the way Emmy! So exciting! :)

Emmy- that sounds very promising!! Fxd for you!!

Afm- had a doctors appointment. They stripped my membranes again, gave me a NST and an ultrasound. Baby is going just fine. I have an induction date though!!!!! Either Wednesday night/Thursday morning depending on bed availability!!!! I can't wait!! I was wanting to do this natural, but I'm ready for her and knowing that I'll have her in my arms in a matter of hours is so exciting!!! So, I may not be on for a few days, but will report in ASAP! Love you ladies!

3am here in Florida and I'm wide awake!! Don't know if it's excitement, thinking if all the things I should get done tomorrow, or the fact that hubby is sick and him being sick coupled with his sleep apnea always worries me that he'll choke in his sleep. I constantly check him to make sure he's breathing. Ugh! Not the night to be an insomniac! Lol I think if baby doesn't come, a nap may be in order tomorrow! Sorry! Just a late night rambling. Lol

Eeeeeek, very exciting young. Hope you got a bit of sleep and maybe violet will make an appearance before the induction. Apparently you need to eat curry, have sex and hula-hoop!!!!......not all at the same time though!
Alexander refused to go down again last night- very tired today! Going to a bf support group today to meet some other new mums in the area :)

Oh young that's great you got a date! Very exciting!! Make sure you update!

Siiiiiiggghhhhh no more signs here, all gone quiet :nope:

So exciting Young!! We all should have been chatting last night, I didn't get any sleep either! Emmett's sleep was bad last night. I miss sleep!! He's doing great though.

Hopefully we hear about the newest baby soon! I'll be stalking.

Young good luck !!

Last night I was wanting a coronarita (it's a margarita with a corona in it pretty yummy) anyway my hubby became my bartender and I had a few hubby was on baby duty while I slept so tonight it's my turn luckily Ivan is down and out :) so right now my three boys are asleep and I'm washing bottles and watching tv LOL but I might get to bed and sleep a bit.

My signs are gone too Emmy (cramps aside). Yesterday I had a big chunk of mucus plug, got my hopes up and nothing since.

Saw the OB today. Baby is doing great and they still want her to come on her own. I go back Tuesday and since I'll be just past my due date they'll finally check for dilation and hopefully give me some sort of plan. I am REALLY hoping I'm not at that Tuesday appointment!

Hoping she decides to show up soon lyndzo!!
Thinking of young- hope her induction has worked and baby violet is here/ on her way!!

Baby Violet has arrived!! 1-9-2014 at 4:32 am. 7lb 10oz 20.5 inches long. I will post pictures ASAP! She is beautiful if I do say so myself!! Delivery was difficult. Ended up with an epidural and second degree perineal tearing :( very very very sore. Good thing DH is around to help for the next few weeks!

Breast feeding is also difficult! Hoping to find our rhythm soon. Although with my flatter nipples and (according to the doc) her tiny tongue, we are having our share of challenges.

It's still surreal! I am thrilled to have joined the mom club! Come on Jackson and Quinn!

congrats young!! I'm so excited for you! Sorry about the tearing, ice
(or frozen pads if they have them) work wonders. Enjoy little violet i can't wait to see pictures!!

Congrats young!! Ouchie about the tears did you get stitches? Can't wait to see a pic of your little princess xx

Lyndzo it's just me and you now Hun!! I have an appt on Thursday which is day after my due date, I'm hoping I will have had him by then but if not i am really hoping they will check my cervix and give me a sweep, I'm going to ask for one!

In the uk they dont induce you until you are 11 days overdue. This is NOT an option for me, Jaxson you better get your cute little butt out of me I am turning into a monster!! :sleep::coffee::growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->