• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

2014 January Rainbows

Guess who is HOME!!! Miss Hayley was released from the hospital yesterday afternoon! She had a fabulous first night home an is such a joy to have <3 I love this little girl SO much (she had me in tears last night with happiness and all the love I have for her) <3 She is SUCH a blessing! BEST new years present we could ever have asked for!!!! :)

Attachments

• carride.jpg
    carride.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 2
  • goinghome.jpg
    goinghome.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 2
YAY for Hayley!! Great news markswife :) so happy for you.
Emmy/lyndzo/young- hope you're feeling ok and not too sick. You must feel massive now. I'm really excited for you all. It's odd thinking it would have been my due date tomorrow!!

Yay Hayley is home!! What a fantastic new year present. Happy 2014 xx

Rachel I do feel huge! And still 13 days away from due date!

My husband is back at work today. It's my first day alone with both the little ones. So far it's going ok, everyone is fed and diapers changed&#8230;hopefully it stays that way!! Wish me luck!

Hi ladies how's everyone doing? Any labour signs from the preggo ladies?? I'm stalking for new babies?
All ok here. Pretty tired and feel like I'm constantly bfing but it's still amazing! Alexander is more 'aware' everyday, awake for longer and doing lots of facial expressions- so cute and really funny!!
Hope everyone is ok xxx

I wish I had baby news to share, I am SO ready for pregnancy to end and hold her in my arms.

Spent the afternoon at the ER for severe nausea. After 5 days I just could not take it anymore. They gave me some Zofran which really made me feel human again. They sent me home with a script for Diclectin (they didn't have any D on hand at the hospital, hence the Z). I am hoping this does the trick b/c I just cannot take one more day of feeling sick.

Sorry your feeling sick Lyndzo! Did they say what is causing it?

Lyndzo sorry your feeling sick, hope the meds help and that she makes her opera de soon.

Hi Rachel, glad baby Alexander is growing. I love when they're awake and look around I get those big smiles.

There's not much going on here I've been back at work for a week and my hubby is home with Ivan I'm no longer bf so it's easier for him. I'm getting into a good grove and looking forward to getting back into my exercise routine and losing more weight

Hello ladies!! :hi:

I feel like lots has happened since I've been gone! I'm past my due date and no signs of anything. So nothing to report. Glad to see babies going home and that everyone is doing well! I'll be sure to post if Violet decides to come. Sorry it's short. Working on trying to get here out by walking and stuff!

Love you ladies!! :D

Sorry your overdue young! I'm getting fed up and it's not even my due date yet! What are you trying to get her out?

I'm sooo ready for her to be out! Due date came and went and now I am an emotional wreck! I just feel defeated. So many Facebook friends were due so much after me and they have all delivered naturally. I'm just sitting here.

I've tried sex, walking at least a mile a day, driving bumpy roads, resting, pelvic tilts, spicy foods....nothing. The one thing I won't try is castor oil. I feel like (although small) the chance of her having her first bowel movement in the womb and breathing that in, thus me harming her, is too much of a risk. I'd never forgive myself for possibly causing her problems simply because I was impatient. :(

I have a doctors appointment Tuesday afternoon if she hasn't appeared by then and they will schedule an induction. It's the last thing I want to do, but I'm also so ready! The waiting is killing me.

I am so glad babies are going home!! It's so beautiful to see!!

Emmy- I know you still have a little time before your due date. I would suggest maybe starting techniques now... Just in case. But then again, chances are your baby won't be as stubborn. Lol at least I hope not!!! Fxd things so really smoothly for you :D

Young I started trying to get him out at 37 weeks haha!

I ave a bouncy ball that I bounce on everyday, I have tried sex, I have also tried some massage and acupressure points I found online to induce labour. I did eat spicy food but it made me sick. I do need to walk more i really don't walk at all at the moment cus my SPD is soooo painful!

I totally u understand how you feel, friends on Facebook who were weeks behind me have given birth! Loads of ladies on here have given birth! I feel like i will be the only pregnant woman left in the world!! At least you know it will be your turn in the next week or so, and mine in the next 2 weeks or so xx

We just have to keep our heads held high!! We will be there and then these measley couple weeks will seem like nothing!!

Come on babies!!! Then we can start a parenting thread and all moan about sleep deprivation and sore nipples!!
All ok here other than soooo tired. DH went to work today, normally he takes Alexander for a few hours in the morning while I sleep so it's been a hard day without the sleep catch up. At the moment he just wants to feed all the time and sleep in my arms. Having a nightmare trying to get him in the cot!
Hope everyone is doing ok xxx

I am so bad, I promised I would go for a walk today and I havnt! I have tidied out the junk cupboard though. But after that I feel exhausted and ready for bed! I'm walking terribly at the moment cus of the SPD, waddling doesn't begin to describe it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->