2014 January Rainbows

Emmy Lyndzo :hugs: hope both babies decide to give you guys a surprise and arrive soon :)

Lol Lyndzo I told my baby that he has to come out today, otherwise I am going to go insane! I don't think he is listening to me though. Can't believe it's my due date, 40 weeks pregnant! I can just tell, I have this feeling, he isn't coming out without assistance!

Hang in there ladies. Hope you've both got your feet up on the sofa and relaxing pre-arrival!!

I started getting really bad period pains and back ache which has lasted all day but not got any worse. Plus I have had brown tinged mucous when I wipe all day.

Emmy that sounds really promising!! fingers crossed this is the start!!

Holy cow I've missed a lot! Can't believe it is your due date Emmy! I hope your baby boy decides to come soon!

Lyndzo, praying your LO decides to make an appearance soon too!

I can't believe everyone is having their babies now :)

AFM, Hayley is home! She came home on the 31st of December. It has been a busy week with all the bottles, pumping, diapers, and laundry, bot oh so worth it :) Hayley had an eye dr appt today (she's been having one every 2 weeks since she was 4 weeks old, they have to watch her eyes for a condition that preemies get), all went well and we are to be seen again in 2 more weeks.

Yay! So glad Hayley is home! :)

Emmy - sounds promising. FX!

I've had contractions again tonight. Trying to figure out a pattern and then they die off. But I had two moments of "did I just pee or am I leaking?" so I'm keeping a close eye on it. Call me crazy but I hope these contractions start up again and get stronger!

It all happened so quickly! Jaxson was born last night at 23.45pm, just in time for his due date! He weighed 7lbs 14ozs and he is absolutely perfect. I have a quick but shocking birth story that I will write when I get some more sleep, you won't beleve some of it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 6
OMG Emmy!!!! So happy for you. He looks perfect :)
Hope you are doing ok xxx

Thank you Rachel. He is perfect and we are doing great, just waiting to be sent home from the hospital!

Lyndzo hope she comes soon xxx

Oh my gosh Emmy!! He is adorable. Congratulations!!! Can't wait to hear the story. Yay!!

How are you feeling today Lyndzo?

How are all the babies doing? Emmett had a giant growth spurt and just ate non stop for 2 days….today seems to be back to normal, yay!! He's also smiled at his big brother twice, so adorable. I'm trying to get a picture but they are few and far between right now.

Think Alex is having a growth spurt now as he's feeding 24hrs a day and hardly slept for 2 days. Hope it stops soon!! He's so cute though. Still can't believe he's mine!
We've had a few smiles but they are hard to catch! It's amazing how you start to cope on no sleep and getting 3 hours a night seems like loads!!!
Hope young is doing ok

Hi ladies :wave:

Emmy congrats he's do cute!!

Baby Quinn it's your turn :)

Ivan is getting into a pretty good schedule he's eating tons too every two hours but goes longer at night. Last night I gave him a quick bath and he was out from 11 pm til 3:30 am ate then back to sleep til 6am when hubby got up and took over so I could sleep. He's smiles but hard to get pics of them LOL he's grown so much too

Rachel - Its definitely crazy how little sleep you can function on! Both my kids would eat non stop during the growth spurt but once it was done they just sleep and sleep…you'll get a break soon!

Lucy glad to hear Ivan is on a good schedule!! Hope work is going ok for you :)

Work is going good Megan I'll be picking up a few extra shifts since the lady got fired for leaving the front door unlocked and I had someone sitting on the couch in the front office when there shouldn't have been it was midnight so scared the crap out of me. So we'll be looking for someone to replace her

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->