2014 January Rainbows

I have lost weight even though I been doing quite a bit of eating lol, think its cus I get diarrhoea after food.

I got 2-3 weeks on a digi today :happydance:

Emmy that's great :happydance:

I seem to be the opposite of you I eat som but not nearly as much as before and I feel huge I had to resort to my old jeans but am willing to endure for a safe lo

Oh don't worry I'm with you on the jeans thing, too bloated for those, it's leggings all the way for me!! And it's a good time when I can take my bra off after work ooowwweeeee

Helena try not to look at the tests, I know we ALL do it, I'm guilty too, and its nice to see progression when other people show all their tests lined up but really the tests aren't meant to be used like that, they are just positive or negative

Your not out yet :dust::dust:

I got stretchy jeans and got maternity ready as back up lol my boss gave them to me a few weeks ago for we started trying in july that came a little earlier than expected lol but as long as am comfy I don't care lol

started bleeding. More of spotting right now, but very red and what I would consider heavy spotting. I miss not being able to get pregnant

started bleeding. More of spotting right now, but very red and what I would consider heavy spotting. I miss not being able to get pregnant

I'm so sorry. Fingers crossed (and toes and everything else I can) that this passes quickly and little bean is ok. It's a scary time. I Just had this yesterday :(

Helena's hope its nothing and it passes FX for you hun

Helena ill be praying for you this just happens to me on wed too close for comfort for me. I pray that your baby as well as all of our babies are healthy And in nine months we can all share our joy together :)

Goodness Ladies! I really need to start visiting on the weekends! I miss sooo much!!

Welcome Helena! I really hope this bleeding is just nothing.

SunnyLeah- I am so sorry! I am praying for you!

AFM- Still no symptoms. Praying daily for the safety and continued growth of my LO as well as all of yours! Appointment coming on Thursday, but just paperwork. I am thinking positive!! THIS ONE WILL STICK!! please stick baby, stick!

Sticky baby dust to all :dust:

Young we're with you am the same boat waiting to see if I get seen today or Thursday I hate the waiting game. FX that our lo make it safely and healthy into this world.

Do you keep testing ? I know I should stop but bc my symptoms are mild I keep expecting a bfn but they have been BFPs lol I really need to stop and have faith that this little bean is ok

Lucy- After 2 BFPs I decided I should stop. 1. Tests are expensive 2. I figured that the hcg levels would still be dectectable even if I ended up mcing.

I try and think positive and pray. It really is the only thing I can do. I'm not getting too excited about the pregnancy until later. I am guarding myself. BUT! I am excited that I bought a doppler. The box says to wait until weeks 14-16 to try and hear, but SO MANY REVIEWS said that 9 weeks was when they heard. Once I get to that point, I will check once a week just for my own peace of mind.

Try and not test anymore. You will only drive yourself mad. Thinking of you and your LO! :D

Young I am doing good on the not testing lol but every now and then it gets to me but I will def stop am also praying that all is well and your right that is all we can do.

I am thinking of getting a Doppler but just waiting for that u/s that says this lo is in the right place hope its soon I will breath easier once that's done until then praying and hoping I will keep you and all the ladies in my prayers

Helena: sorry for the spotting so scary. I hope everything works out.

I am going in for another blood draw this morning. Won't find out until tomorrow most likely what my levels are at. Still having symptoms, but sometimes they seem stronger than other times. I want to rest today, but my house is so dirty that I know I should clean.

It's so weird how some women have lots of symptoms and some have little or none and all have healthy babies! I just feel like I have got a terrible hangover ally at everyday = heaving and crazy tiredness!

I'm a primary school teacher and I find that I am being the bitch from hell to the kids, I have very little patience, poor kids lol!

emmy- It is crazy. The whole symptom thing! I really hope you get to feeling better!!! Those poor kids! lol jk The lack of patience won't last forever :D

I hope so cus I shouted far too much today! Bless them they are only 4!

At one point I snapped "don't u know what tidy up means????"

Grumpy teacher :haha:

girls i need to just vent so bear with me,
am at my whits end here the ob that i was supposed to see said no bc I was too high risk? my regular dr is willing to talk to her and tell her that they will monitor my sugars (which are great by the way) and my high blood pressure (which is also great) my dr is now trying to convince the ob and am a wait and see if not i was told that i could go to a clinic that an hour and a half away? am so frustrated i mean i feel like am being punished for being pregnant with other issues. i am so ready to go to just say f it and do it the old fashion way :( i know am being dramatic but just needed to get it out there

am happy that at least my reg dr is helping me tho she is being such a sweet heart but still wants to be seen by an ob for the u/s so until that happens am in limbo or until thursday when i have an apt with the other dr which they don't want me to see bc she's not an ob, hope none of you ladies are having these kinds of trouble thanks for lettign me vent

Lucy that is so frustrating! I'm sorry you're going through all this trouble. Hopefully your doctor can talk some sense into the OB and she'll agree to follow you. What a pain it would be to have to travel so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->