2014 January Rainbows

JohnsonGirl- AWW!! pin cushion..That's awful! But you are right! It is worth it!

Markswife- sorry to hear that your exhausted. but it's a good thing!!

AFM- Still no symptoms....sigh...I am PRAYING that I am one of the lucky ones. I have no clue when I'll get a scan. Two positive tests..at 8 and 9 days late...can't be a false positive..right?? I mean, I would have gotten an AF by now...right??..hmph...oh well. Counting my lucky stars that everything is going easy so far this time around.

HELLO to all you other ladies! :D

JohnsonGirl- AWW!! pin cushion..That's awful! But you are right! It is worth it!

Markswife- sorry to hear that your exhausted. but it's a good thing!!

AFM- Still no symptoms....sigh...I am PRAYING that I am one of the lucky ones. I have no clue when I'll get a scan. Two positive tests..at 8 and 9 days late...can't be a false positive..right?? I mean, I would have gotten an AF by now...right??..hmph...oh well. Counting my lucky stars that everything is going easy so far this time around.

HELLO to all you other ladies! :D

It's not a false positive! It's real!! Try not to worry xx

Mojo good luck, I hope everything works out.

Got call from doctor office my hcg levels went up to seven thousand. I have had a sharp stabbing pain on my left side all day today, so they are going to have me go in for a scan. Just going to lay down and rest until I go in. Even though my house looks like a tornado went through it.

cloves- definitely take it easy. The house can wait. :D

Mojo- let us know how everything works out!

Going to make dh clean it when he gets home from work. He is good at cleaning everything except the bathroom.

Young - I think you're just one of the luck ones!!

cloves - rest up and keep us posted. Good luck at your scan.

Hi everyone :)
Emmy- that's great news about the early scan, don't worry xxx
Lucy- good news about the doctors. Hope ms isn't too bad.
Mojo- hope you are ok, any news?
Megan- rough night, hope your ds is ok
Markswife- I'm exhausted too. Can hardly face work at the moment. Can't wait to see what we are on your ticker tomorrow!!
Hi to all the other girls ;)
I'm knackered! Seeing the doctor next Tuesday. I'm injecting with heparin every day for clotting issues- feel like a bruised pin cushion! It's worth it for the bean!!!

Our babies will be a sweet pea tomorrow! <3 SO excited! :happydance:

Cloves hope the pain is just growing pins and nothing else keep us updated.

Hi everyone I forgot everything I just read lol can I blame it on pregnancy brain ?

Cloves hope the pain is just growing pins and nothing else keep us updated.

Hi everyone I forgot everything I just read lol can I blame it on pregnancy brain ?

Yes, haha! That made me LOL! Love it :flower:

Megan I swear I can't remember much these days or I completely space out my contacts are out of whack too lol just put in a new pair so I know it's the hormones I feel like am in a constant fog lol but it also comforts bc I know there's something in there growing

Lucy I'm having flashbacks of being pregnant with my son and trying to form sentences but wasn't able to think of words, haha! So far I'm not there yet...or maybe I just can't remember ;)

Is anyone really sensitive to smells right now?

Yes!! Smells get to me there are things that literally make me gag I feel like a hound lol my hubs is amazed by it

I've had pregnancy brain lately :blush: Today I paid our bills for our infertility treatment and for my own record I wrote the date down as 5-14-14 :dohh: I'm a whole year ahead! LOL! :haha: I also tried to put a pill bottle lid on my water bottle and water bottle lid on my pill bottle the other day :haha: :dohh: Gotta love pregnancy brain!

I have had a super sensitive nose too, but nothing has made me gag yet. One day DH was eating Frito chips and I swear they smelled like Spam to me :blush::haha: LOL

Saw a sac on left side had fetal pole. Measuring a day ahead. On right side was an ovarian cyst. Explains why pain went back and forth. Was told to keep it easy next few days, since my doctor is not in the office again until Thursday. My neighbor is nice enough to offer to take my 5 year old to school. I was looking at the screen as the tech was looking at cyst, big clear circle thought that was weird. Talking about smells I smelt a lilac tree from across the street today. So weird.

Cloves am so happy for you hun hope that cyst goes away please take it easy and take any offers of help :hugs:

Congrats Clove!!!! That cyst needs to just vanish!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->