2014 January Rainbows

Hello
Can I join. my EDD is Jan 14th, 2014. Im really nervous with both my miscarriages I had symptoms, morning sickness(that lasted all day) sore BB, headache, cramps etc. This time if it wasnt for the fact my period is 8 days late and the test was positive I wouldn't even know I'm pregnant so Im not sure if that is a good sign or not. We were not even trying this cycle we were planning to wait until my may cycle to try. The doctor does not feel the need to see me until I am 8 weeks since I miscarried at 6 weeks both times and all my testing came back normal and they think it was just bad luck.

Chatham welcome and congrats on your BFP !!! FX that all goes well I too am barely having symptoms I did yesterday but not many today the last time I was really sick but it was ectopic hoping that this means my lo is ok in there

Congrats cloves! Hope my scan goes as well tomorrow, it's at 5pm I'm so nervous already!

When I wiped today my cm was a little bit browny pink, it was only once and there hasn't been any since and I know this can be normal to get discharge or a bit of spotting but it hasn't stopped me completely freaking out!

I'm a computer dummy, how do I get the ticker that tells you what fruit your baby is? That's so cute!! I need real simple instructions lol

Welcome and congrats Chatham!

Good luck on your scan tomorrow Emmy! Try not to worry too much (although I know its impossible).

Good luck with your scan tomorrow emmy. I hope it goes well.
Welcome Chatham hope things go well for you.

Emmy good luck tomorrow! I'm sure the spotting was totally normal and everything is fine (although I definitely understand the freakout). To get the ticker, click on this link: https://global.thebump.com/tickers/FruitTickerChooseBackground.aspx and put your EDD in the option, generate the ticker, and it will give you a BBC code. Copy the BBC code, go to the User CP here at the top, under "settings and options" go to "edit signature" and paste the code into the box and save it. Then you should have your ticker :) HTH

Thanks for posting that Markswife! I might steal that ticker too...it's so cute!

am an appleseed LOL !! the only thing about these tickers is that once the baby gets bigger it takes longer for the fruit to change from what i have seen

And yay for appleseed!!! I had to stay up until 1 last night to watch mine change from Appleseed to sweet pea ;) LOL! Yes I'm a bit obsessed :haha:

That's so sweet Markswife! I'm already excited for the next fruit, haha

has mine worked??

awwwwww i love that you stayed up to watch it change soooo cute! do you think right at that moment the baby suddenly grows lol a sweet pea sounds quite big thats exciting!

yay!!!!!!!!!!! thanks markswife! im an apple seed! awww cute

and how clever i figured it out (smug face)

sorry for all the annoying posts!!

Yay it worked Emmy!!!!! :happydance: LOL! No baby was already size of a sweet pea but it was fun to see the different size ;) LOL! :)

My appointment was this morning. I went in and had to go over all the paperwork again. I told them about my lack of symptoms, the fact that my LMP was up in the air and I was having severe cramping on my right side. She said that I still wasn't considered high risk, they wont do an ultrasound, if the cramping gets worse to go to the Emergency Room.

My next appointment isn't until June 17...An entire month away. Frustrated! I hoped they would at least be interested in helping me out considering what happened last time and the circumstances of why I miscarried were unknown. Don't get me wrong, the nurse I saw today was Incredible! I just really thought i'd have a much sooner appointment. Vent over!

young that is so frustrating sometimes they take the joy out of being pregnant i mean why not give you a reasurance scan your far enough along where they could see something i think. :hugs: hope that the waiting goes by fast if you do get worse pain go into the er thinking of you hun

i have my apt this morning and have been up since 4 am again can't sleep i keep going over in my head all the things that could go wrong but trying to stay positive from what the nurse said they are going to do an ultrasound today hoping that they are able to see something at least to tell me whether this lo is in the right place

ooh and last night i found out that my SIL is pregnant too she's about 3 months preg what a shocker my brother was texting me bc my sister blabed about me ( she should be glad she lives accross the country LOL) am happy for them but feel like my surprise was ruined bc it got told sooner than what we wanted :( i guess i can't trust my sister with a secret ok rant over have a good day ladies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->