2014 January Rainbows

Young that's so frustrating. My doctor, who I normally really like, was kind of dismissive about my worries as well. Sometimes seems like they are so used to all this stuff they forget how scary this can be for us! Hope the month flies by and your pains go away.

Lucy good luck today!! Can't wait to hear about your ultrasound! Family can be so frustrating! My parents have big mouths which we learned the hard way when I had my miscarriage...they told everyone. ugh. Try not to let it get to you.

Thanks Megan it can be frustrating bc now they are all waiting on news about today but whatever this is my expirience so am going to enjoy it. Am just glad they all live across the country if not they would drive me up the wall lol

I was just looking on the web and I know what I want for my bday, if we make it I want a 4d scan there's a place in Denver and its pretty affordable :) see cheered myself up lol

Doctors are mean! I agree I think it's cus they see this so often they think we all just need to calm down! Probably true but it doesn't help. Really frustrating when you know it takes a couple minutes to do an ultrasound and help a sister out!!!

Only 2 hours till my scan eeeeeeeeeeek

Please be ok appleseed, pleeeeeaaase xxx

Lucy and Emmy- hope your appts go ok today.

Sorry about all the rubbish doctors- I agree, how much can it take to do an extra scan!
My doc said I didn't qualify for one even though I had a mmc at 12 weeks. So I'm paying for a private one at 8 weeks- so far away!!!

Emmy good luck will log on between apts to check on updates

Johnson I know I'll be getting extra scans just bc am high risk supposedly we'll see but am only covered two the rest are out of pocket so it's a good chunk of change but told me all this recently

Good luck emmy.

Heard from doctor going in to see him in two weeks from today. Which is my five year old's last day of school. Going in for a blood draw next week, just to make sure the levels go up. I was told to keep trying to take it easy.

Hmmmmm not sure what to think, trying to stay positive though

She couldn't find anything on the scan, well she said she found a small dot but couldn't be sure that was it!?

So now I ave to go to the epu tomorrow morning for a scan and bloods. I'm only 5 weeks 3 days but my cycles are all over the place and I ave no idea when I ovulated so I could be less pregnant and it's too soon to see on a scan or I could be about to mc again. However I have had cramping and pinkish discharge yesterday so maybe I'm only just implanting? Could be any of these options really only time will tell

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!

Kinda wish I never had a scan now, it's too much stress and worry! I'm guna be worrying for at least a week now

Emmy sorry they couldn't see anything I hope it all goes well tomorrow. Crossing my fingers for you.

Emmy- fingers crossed for you tomorrow. Hopefully it's just too early to see anything x

Emmy, FX'd it is just too early for them to see anything!!! <3 :hugs:

Emmy am sorry hope that they find something tom or your just implanting FX for you hun

Good luck tomorrow emmy! If you're not sure about your dates it's probably just too early to see little bean :flower:

Emmy I'm in the same boat my scan was at 5 weeks 3 days they seen everything but a fetal pole so I go back next week I'm a mess but my ob said have faith it's still very earlie most times they can see it till 6 or 7 weeks.

Mojo that's so stressful. It's still early. Prayers for you that next scan will be much better.

Mojo just had my scan today and my dr said the same thing the saw they gest sac and the beginning of a yolk sac but she said everything was looking great and totally normal for how far along we are. Keep faith that everything is going to be fine (easier said than done I know) but there's nothing much we can do praying for you hun it also put me back a few days but its spot on with my ovulation on ff

Mojo just had my scan today and my dr said the same thing the saw they gest sac and the beginning of a yolk sac but she said everything was looking great and totally normal for how far along we are. Keep faith that everything is going to be fine (easier said than done I know) but there's nothing much we can do praying for you hun it also put me back a few days but its spot on with my ovulation on ff

Ok so this seems commen. That makes me feel a little better!! I'm praying for you an Emmy to seems like we're going through the samething.

I'm sure all of you will see that beautiful heartbeat next week <3

Kinda makes me glad I'm not getting a scan that early. Fx'd everything will go great with ours when we have it (I'll be over 8 weeks then).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->