2014 January Rainbows

Ladies ladies I need reassurance! I've had cramping on one side all afternoon, I don't like it. Really worried about ectopic now! Can't go to docs because I'm on call tonight, working in the morning. Hope it goes away. If it gets worse I'm just gonna have to go to the docs :(

Lucy we are so similar it's scary!!! Me and OH had just been referred for fertility treatment (OH has a low sperm count and I have ovulation problems) but they said I had to have a healthy bmi before they would give us ICSI, I need to loose about 5 stone for that to happen! I was gutted as I try to loose weight all the time I'm never guna be a "normal" bmi but then a little miracle happened, the day after our first fertility appt I got a BFP!! So I can stay fat wooooooo!! :haha:

And I had a sex dream last night!!!! Woke up horny haha but I'm too scared to have sex, OH must have blue balls! I had vivid sex dreams last time I was pregnant too, must be all the hormones!!

I have my first appointment on the 30th this month.
Johnson I had cramping on one side and it was a cyst. Still hurts from time to time.

AFM I wiped last night and had a little pink discharge and not since then. No cramping or anything and still have morning sickness. Hope the next two weeks go fast until my appointment.

Ladies ladies I need reassurance! I've had cramping on one side all afternoon, I don't like it. Really worried about ectopic now! Can't go to docs because I'm on call tonight, working in the morning. Hope it goes away. If it gets worse I'm just gonna have to go to the docs :(

Try not to panic! I have had cramping too I am sure it will stop soon. If it is really bad then I would go to a&e. I have a cyst on my left ovary that isn't a problem but it often causes cramp on my left side. It could be something like that? Xxxxx

Johnson if its really bad go to emergency if its not it just might be a cyst I had some cramping on my left side too sent me into a panic but now I know it's normal. :hugs:

Cloves good to hear that no more spotting or cramping yes I pray it all goes by fast to we have an apt the same day grow babies grow !!! Lol

Emmy my hubs is 26 and no problems from what we know he has knocked me up twice lol I knew I was the problem tho I know what you mean about the sex we used to be like bunnies lol now it's rare but am scared too lucky hubs understands I might ask my dr at the next apt. Just to be safe haven't had any bleeding or cramping when we do do it so that's good

I was convinced the problem was me too and was shocked to find out OH has a low sperm count because he has got me pregnant twice naturally, it can't be much of a problem!

I think if everything is alright at the next scan I will let him have sex again haha, he is great he understands I think he is a bit scared to do it aswell.

I think the next 2 weeks is going to go fast cus one of the weeks is half term holiday for me and that always goes super fast!

Emmy it's funny how alike we are and were bump buddies too LOL

it's nice that they understand our fears my hubs just hugs me at night but i know that he really wants LOL he keeps saying that we have to finish the baby lol.

well hope that two weeks fly by fast i dont know how fast they are going to go for me

Awww we have good hubbies! They will go fast we just need to keep busy! I'm sorting all my clothes out cus we are getting a lovely new wardrobe! Xx

Cramping has calmed down a bit....but I haven't lol!!!
Hubby thinks I'm nuts! If its still there tomorrow I'll go to a+e.
Emmy- my hormones have definitely upped my libido!!! Problem is dh- think he thinks I'm made of glass now!!! ;)

Emmy, we just started infertility treatments the beginning of last month, same month I got pregnant ;) I found out I have PCOS and DH has low swimmer count and low morphology. We didn't think he had a problem either because I had gotten pregnant twice before, but he does! We put him on supps he was taking (for safe measure) in June/July when we got pregnant before and BAM preggo again! :)

:hugs: Rachel! I know how scary all of this can be! Try not to freak out! <3 Glad the cramping has let up <3 It could very well be a cyst. I felt a lot of pain/cramping (not really sharp but definitely there) in my side last pregnancy (and I was freaked out about ectopic) but I had a bleedy corpus luteum cyst which is probably what was causing my pain.

We haven't had sex since my BFP. Last time all my spotting/bleeding seemed to start after sex, so we decided for safety sake to just avoid it until 12 weeks or so.

I am doing the same markswife, I know sex is safe during pregnancy but I just want to be 100% sure everything is ok before I do, I just can't relax right now.

Morning everyone how are you today? Probably still sleeping across the pond! I have to work this morning- rubbish! But getting a hair cut later so that's a bit more fun'
Trying to chill out about all the tugging pulling feelings. Still got it a bit on one side but can feel some on the other side and lower back now so hoping its just round ligament pain!
Hope you all have a lovely Saturday xxx :)

JohnsonGirl I defo still have back ache and little twitches ad pulling and tightening feelings on and off everyday, it's less than before but im still getting it, I asked the nurse about it yesterday ad she said as long as its not pain, which mine isn't I can just feel it, then it's normal x

2:30 in the morning and can't sleep heartburn and some nausea ooh and add constipation too sorry tmi

I had a bad nights sleep too, I got up about 6 times to wee and then couldn't get back to sleep! OH snoring too :dohh:

I keep hitting mine to stop lol even our dog is snoring :( I'm so sleepy but can't fall asleep and I got a busy day tom

Am a sweet pea

I posted this in another forum and have recieved ZERO replies :'( Can someone please talk with me and give me some hope? I am driving myself insane!
Please read:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-after-loss/1864819-thoughts.html

I got up 2 times last night to go to the bathroom (oh loving the pregnancy symptoms again)! Been sicky all morning with morning sickness off and on (dry heaving, gagging on nothing, no actual vomiting though so that's good). I couldn't even watch DH eat his breakfast sandwich this morning because the thought of it made me sick. I'm actually pretty excited to be experiencing morning sickness this time because I didn't have it with my last pregnancy. :) Grow baby grow! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->