2014 January Rainbows

I go to the toilet 100 times a day checking and wiping and staring at the tissue, crazy pregnant ladies!!

I have gained 5lbs but I think it's bloating! Lol that's what I'm telling myself anyway

I got 3+ on a clearblue digital today, it came up in less than a minute so I'm officially going to stop testing now and cross my fingers for next scan :happydance:

Megan a notch on your belt is not as bad as me am supper bloated I have been using my biggest jeans from when I was heavier they're loose but comfy and a couple of maternity pants which am loving LOL but am being more careful with what am eating

I've had to let my belt out a bit too! And when I'm sitting for a while I undo the top trouser button!!
Daren't get on the scales!!

Do you girl get winded like going up stairs or doing things around the house? I find myself having to catch my breath at those times.

Mojo if its your bbs your lucky I have started to get stretch marks on mine but they are not really getting that big, yet

I haven't gained anything but I'm definitely feeling the bloat! My stomach isn't pulling in as much as before and my jeans are getting tighter. Looking forward to a real baby bump <3

I got up 2 times last night to go to the bathroom (oh loving the pregnancy symptoms again)! Been sicky all morning with morning sickness off and on (dry heaving, gagging on nothing, no actual vomiting though so that's good). I couldn't even watch DH eat his breakfast sandwich this morning because the thought of it made me sick. I'm actually pretty excited to be experiencing morning sickness this time because I didn't have it with my last pregnancy. :) Grow baby grow! <3

I'm so happy for you and feel bad at the same time :flower: Totally know what you mean, my sickness is stronger this time around and its a relief!

Thank you! I'm very happy to be feeling sicky this time. Makes me feel like all is well <3

I am on break at work and was just thinking I don't feel the nausea when I am working but I am exhausted, then when I get home I am wide awake, have trouble sleeping and feel nauseous. I like having the symptoms and sometimes wish they were stronger, can't help but worry... Hope everyone is doing well!!!

My bras are digging in and leaving a red mark on my skin, this is bad news as I have a hard time finding bras already! Maybe I need to go up a back size!?

I have what I think is the beginning of a stretch mark on my tummy, disaster!!! I have started putting coco butter for stretch marks on it but I think it's inevitable I'm going to be covered with them! If I sneeze I get a stretch mark

Emmy I have had stretch marks from being big and losing weight they're not bad yet but they are on my bbs so am thinking am going to get them bad I use coco butter but I might get some bio oil too

I've heard bio oil is good. My sil used it and she hardly had a mark after 2 kids

OMGosh, my boobs are SO sore today. Just randomly! They have been sore, mostly to the touch, for awhile, but now they are just throbbing! Poor boobies! LOL! Also still dealing with morning sickness. Might get some sea bands and jolly ranchers today and see if they help. Grow baby grow! :)

My sickness hasn't been as bad the last few days. Boobs throbbing too- had to change bras today! Still quite a lot of stretchy crampy feelings and randomly my hip bones are aching!?!?
DH has a really bad cold so hope I'm not gonna get sick!

The coco butter I have is hard and u have to warm it up, it has a pic of a pregnant lady on the front, apparently this is better than cream. I have some bio oil I will dig that out, I think prevention is better than cure so there can't be any harm in using it now.

Johnson girl, my hips are aching too and I remember reading somewhere ages ago that this is normal cus your uterus is stretching and moving it makes your pelvis and hip joints go funny (this isn't a very scientific explanation)

I have been lucky in the ms department not much usually hits at night but am asleep unless I wake up then I feel it bbs not really achy hips yes and I feel like pressure down low and very sleepy usually in the afternoon ooh and hungry very hungry

Do you ever just sit and think- am I really pregnant?!!!
Sometimes when all my symptoms are quiet I just can't quite believe it!!! It's so crazy to think of the little bean developing in there. Hoping like heck it's ok!
To quote markswife 'grow baby grow'!!!!

Do you ever just sit and think- am I really pregnant?!!!
Sometimes when all my symptoms are quiet I just can't quite believe it!!! It's so crazy to think of the little bean developing in there. Hoping like heck it's ok!
To quote markswife 'grow baby grow'!!!!

All the time!!! Crazy to think of what's going on in there! Groooowwwwwwww!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->