2014 January Rainbows

I posted this in another forum and have recieved ZERO replies :'( Can someone please talk with me and give me some hope? I am driving myself insane!
Please read:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-after-loss/1864819-thoughts.html

I have replied to your thread but why don't you join our group? We are very supportive xx

Mama, I'm not a doctor, so can't tell you for sure, but I'm sure your LO will be just fine <3 Many many many women do all sorts of crazy things like that before they know they are pregnant and their babies turn out just fine :) Try not to stress (easier said than done, I know) <3 :hugs:

Hello ladies, May I join your group?

After suffering a chemical pregnancy and 2 painful miscarriages all back to back, I am NERVOUSLY excited to say that we recently got another BFP. In the past we have have lost them between 6 and 8 weeks, and right now we are 6 weeks 3 days. We already had one appointment and out hcg beta count has definitely went up, now we are waiting for out next appointment which is on Monday. Hopefully since we will be 6 weeks 5 days, we should be able to see and hear the heartbeat. The heatbeat is what scares me, because thats when we got the bad news last time. Sorry for being long winded, I just got soooo many thoughts running thru my head, and you ladies seem so encouraging!
My EDD currently is January 8th, and I seen a few of you guys also have the same date. Yay for due date buddies!!

So TMI but, does anyone else run to the bathroom every time you feel "wet" down there?
I am going to lose my sanity, I swear.

I think the only thing keeping me semi sane is that I have symptoms this time. Sore BBs, nausea, & fatigue. But I know how it is with the whole wiping fear...

Thank you for allowing me to join :)

Reposting because I couldnt see my first post

Hello ladies, May I join your group?

After suffering a chemical pregnancy and 2 painful miscarriages all back to back, I am NERVOUSLY excited to say that we recently got another BFP. In the past we have have lost them between 6 and 8 weeks, and right now we are 6 weeks 3 days. We already had one appointment and our hcg beta count has definitely went up, now we are waiting for our next appointment which is on Monday. Hopefully since we will be 6 weeks 5 days, we should be able to see and hear the heartbeat. The heatbeat is what scares me, because thats when we got the bad news last time. Sorry for being long winded, I just got soooo many thoughts running thru my head, and you ladies seem so encouraging!
My EDD currently is January 8th, and I seen a few of you guys also have the same date. Yay for due date buddies!!

Welcome Les! <3 I am also due January 8th :) Yay due date buddies! :) Praying all goes well with your scan!

Mama, yes I do! But I have gotten used to feeling "wet" down there lately because I'm on progesterone suppositories and they leak out all day long making me feel "wet" so I have to deal. Worth it if it keeps bean in place though <3

Welcome Les! Fx'd that everything goes well at your scan on Monday. Keep us posted!

I got up 2 times last night to go to the bathroom (oh loving the pregnancy symptoms again)! Been sicky all morning with morning sickness off and on (dry heaving, gagging on nothing, no actual vomiting though so that's good). I couldn't even watch DH eat his breakfast sandwich this morning because the thought of it made me sick. I'm actually pretty excited to be experiencing morning sickness this time because I didn't have it with my last pregnancy. :) Grow baby grow! <3

I'm so happy for you and feel bad at the same time :flower: Totally know what you mean, my sickness is stronger this time around and its a relief!

I know I seen a lot of January 8th due dates! That must be one lucky day! Heres hoping we are all going to be holding a special LO by then. Im [-o&lt; for sticky :dust: for all of us.
For now just taking it day by day. One things for sure I cant wait until at least week 13 so I can start to feel a little less :wacko: and actually enjoy being pregnant. Seems like the appointment day is coming so slowly!! Seconds seems to last for hours, and hours are like years. Why cant be just fast forward to week thirteen already!

Welcome new BFPs !!!!

I haven't been on much today had to do some grocery shopping and am so sleepy I can barely keep my eyes open can't wait til the end of the day when I can go to bed :)

I got on the scale today how is it I gained 8 lbs in 6 weeks lol welcome all the new bfp!!!

Mojo I have gained 6 :( I think it's water weight at least that's what am telling myself lol but all for a good cause at the end.

I'm afraid to get on the scale, had to go out a notch on my belt so probably isn't good!!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->