2014 January Rainbows

young414. totally true. i wish i cd pass the invisible 12 week boundary overnight! i wd feel loads better

elixir- I, too, have no symptoms. ugh :wacko: It's very frustrating.

i know, right! its like a double edged sword. the MS makes life miserable literally but its absence is making us miserable emotionally.

i know, right! its like a double edged sword. the MS makes life miserable literally but its absence is making us miserable emotionally.

Hi elixir! Thanks for the welcome. I completely agree with what you said above. I have had mild cramping for the last few weeks, when I have it I worry that something is wrong, when it goes away I also worry something is wrong!!

So far I've been feeling very tired and some mild ms. I'm trying my best not to compare to my last pregnancy but it's so hard!! Fingers crossed for all of us!

Got my hcg levels. I was a 30 at 3w5d. They said progesterone was good but didn't give me a number. Going in again tomorrow, but will not hear until Monday what the results are. Crossing my fingers they go up like they are supposed to.

Mine were 15 at 10 dpo I had another test on wed called today to get my results the lady at my ob office said nobody will be there to check the fax until Monday for real you have to be kidding me so here ate more days I have to go without pergestrone ... I feel like they don't even give a crap so now all I can do is pray my baby is ok an my hgc #'s are going up! Today would be the day my af is due.

The only changes I notice are my bbs hurt and are fuller an I'm very tired fell asleep at 9 in all my work clothes an slept all night

Hi ladies. Sorry about you girls worrying about lack of symptoms. They will come! It's early still! :)

Sorry Johnson about the MS. But hopefully it means all is well in there (and try not to worry about things right now <3).

AFM, feeling sooo sleepy! Lines are darker than control line (digi showed up in less than a minute woohoo) :) Baby's growing! Can't wait for my appointment!

Mojo that sucks they aren't there to tell you. I hope they will give you progesterone, I have been taking pills since my miscarriage in January. Good luck.

Mojo your doc is terrible!
I've had such a bad day with the sickness- after my mc I swore I would never complain about ms if I got pregnant again, I'd just be grateful- but it has been bad today. Feel a bit guilty for moaning!!

I told my dh I have love/hate feelings with ms I love it for fact I have the feelings of pregnancy but hate feeling like I could puke all the time. As long as I have a snack every hour I am somewhat fine.

I am 12 dpo, was surprised to see a positive so early.

Cloves were close I'm 13-14 dpo my opk was positive on April 18&19

I'm 16 DPO. I got my first BFP at 11 DPO, first shadow at 10 DPO :) Now the lines are darker than the control line <3

I'm 17dpo. Got my first line at 10dpo but a more convincing one at 11dpo.
How's everyone today? Im having a lovely lie in :)

that sounds nice! I'm feeling pretty good today, just a little ms. DH and I are having a date night tonight, babysitter is coming to watch our little one :happydance::happydance:
Hope everyone is doing well!

Ok I had a craving last night for clementines or oranges lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->