2014 January Rainbows

I am 4 weeks and 5 days today. Feeling too sleepy.breast sides are sore.
Please share your early hcg levels preferably mentioning the week and the day. Would be extremely helpful along with progesterone levels if tested.

My level at 4 week 3 days is:
Hcg-1989
Progesterone-43.3
I am taking progesterone 200 mg every night orally

Honestly i have no clue how my numbers are. Lost my last baby due to low progesterone.

Ok so I get my hgc levels back tomorrow I've been worried but trying to stay calm I think I maybe less weeks than they think I know I I'd on April 19 I went to the dr on April 29 and it was hgc 15... So I just pray they tripled an I'm ok. I've been testing myself my lines are dark dark so my hgc must of went up & I tested with one that picks up 25 or more. I've been only able to sleep without tossing around on my couch so that's where I've been sleeping. Hopefully on Monday they will finally give me the pergestrone !! Then I'm switching ob dr's since this office showed me they really don't care :(

If I o'd on the 19th of April @ tested positive on April 29th an my hgc was 15 that day I kind of think that makes sense since it takes about 8-10 days to implant an all the test I used was first response an from what I was told it picks up as low as 6.5 my dr office pee test looks for 25 or higher an it look awhile to see the second line that day my calander says like four weeks but how is that when you ovulate on April 19 an it takes 8-10 days to implant maybe I'm more like two weeks an a couple of days confused

I'm in the uk and we don't get hcg testing as standard. We're basically on out own until midwife at 8-9 weeks then 12 week scan. If you've had issues u get more attention. Wish I knew my numbers.
Boobs hurt bad today and nauseous.
Can't wait to move up a week next week!!!

They only tested it because the test looked negative to the ob so she sent me for blood work to confirm pregnancy

Lots of af type cramps today- stressful!!!!
How's everyone doing?

Not too bad little twinge cramps my boobs hurt but if I wear a bra they fe better. I've decided that I'm going to go back to the dr that delivered my son 5 years ago

Can I join got my BFP 5/1 estimated due date Jan. 11. Had ectopic year and a half ago I start beta testing tomorrow a little scared but praying all will be good with this lo

Try a hot water bottle heating pad fill with warm water it works great to get rid of those twinge cramps

What do you guys take for constipation? I think that is what is causing my cramps they're not bad just uncomfortable (sorry tmi) it's like I want to go but I can't?
Are any of you guys super sleepy? Other symptoms come and go this tiredness does not ease but I am willing to take it all for a lo

Try prune juice it works I've been super sleepy I even fell asleep on the couch still in my work clothes an slept that way all night one night last week lol

I take a stool softer every day but doesn't seem to help :( got prune juice so am going to try that tonight hope it works. I sleep pretty good at night few dreams but always wake up at six am when I would usually take my temp lol then can't fall back to sleep til 11 am sleepy again and the rest of the day just gets worse lol

So when does everyone plan on telling family and friends they are expecting I think after last time I'm going to wait as long as I can to tell I guess until I'm showing. After our loss last time it was hard we heard a heartbeat a good one at that told everyone then two days later no heartbeat it was very hard to have to come to terms with the loss an have to explain to everyone.

Welcome Lucy! We have the same due date.
I am so nervous this time, any cramp I feel freaks me out more. My symptoms come and go. Went about three and a half hours today without eating and felt like I was going to faint. Going to hear back about my hcg levels tomorrow. The ones on Thursday was 30, praying it at least doubled.

Welcome Lucy! We have the same due date.
I am so nervous this time, any cramp I feel freaks me out more. My symptoms come and go. Went about three and a half hours today without eating and felt like I was going to faint. Going to hear back about my hcg levels tomorrow. The ones on Thursday was 30, praying it at least doubled.

I get mine tomorrow too mine were only 15 on the 29th I pray that we all have good hcg levels and healthy sticky beans I'm nervous but I keep telling myself it's in gods hands

Hippie thanks for adding me to the front page :)

Mojo we are only telling his parents after we are sure things are going ok last time we didn't have time to enjoy the news two days after finding out I was preg we were told it was ectopic

Cloves I freak out if I don't have symptoms and when I do :( I had read somewhere to drink plenty of water to help with cramps who knows if its true.

Are you gals emotional? I will cry if my hubs looks at me wrong lol today at the gas station I saw a little boy just walking with his grandpa and that made me want to cry had to hold it together as one of my hubs friends was with us and doesn't know I feel like am going crazy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->