2014 January Rainbows

Hey girls how's everyone? So happy to see all the good news :)
My sickness is much better and now im STARVING!!
I'm going to see my family this weekend. Looking forward to being a happy pregnant person and not scared stiff for a change!
Maybe it's about time I get a ticker- I'm a plum now!!!

Get a ticker woman!!! Hope your ok! I have a vet question for you, my little kitten Princess has licked a patch on her foot so much that there is no fur and it's red, she doesn't mind if you touch it so it can't be that painful but she constantly licks and bites it. I'm going to try and get her into the vets tomoro but any ideas what it is? And is it dangerous for me should I stop handling her? Thank you xxxxxx
If cats are like dogs then its probably a food allergy. I run a dog rescue but I dont know if cat's would be the same

Thanks for your reply! Yeah I did wonder if that could be it, she keeps eating the big cats food instead of her own, I will have to start feeding them separately.

Is she still in her cage? It could be boredom. Also they like their feet when something else itches so check for fleas and dirty ears.

How do I get the fruit ticker Emmy?

https://global.thebump.com/tickers/FruitTickerChooseBackground.aspx

Click that link, put your due date in, then you have to go to user cp on here and edit your signature and paste the link in. I'm no good at explaining, markswife told me how to do it xx

Is she still in her cage? It could be boredom. Also they like their feet when something else itches so check for fleas and dirty ears.

She is out of the cage, the foot thing has started since she has been out. I have checked her for fleas and she was treated for worms and fleas and everything when she got her vaccines. Will try and get her in the vets tomoro xx

List is updated, is there any more due dates changes beside Markswife that I missed?

Hey hippie! Mine has changed....but we don't know what it is yet...So?? Do what you will I guess. lol :wacko:

Hi ladies im finally home after 6 days in the hospital they were able to treat the appendicitis with antibiotics so no surgery for now :) baby seems to be doing well next 2 weeks will be long waiting on my next ultrasound

So glad your ok Chathamlady, must of been such a scary time!

Hope everyone else is doing well!

AFM I took the kitty to the vets so she has some cream to put on her sore bit.

I am doing fine, tired and sick but I'm eating mc Donald's hehe, I can always stomach maccies!! This week will go so slowly!!

List is updated, is there any more due dates changes beside Markswife that I missed?

Hey hippie! Mine has changed....but we don't know what it is yet...So?? Do what you will I guess. lol :wacko:

Your next scan is not every far away so when you find out just let me know. But, for right now I'll keep you where your at on the list.

Hi everyone :flower:
I've just been for the harmony blood test. They don't do nt scans on the Nhs in Wales so you have to pay private. We decided to do the harmony instead to get a more accurate result......and we'll find out the sex! Scan went great- baby still dancing in there :happydance: it's funny- I still have the fear every time they put the probe on my belly that they're gonna tell me my little one has passed away. I feel so great now though after the scan- bean is still growing- grow baby grow!! Results back in 2 weeks.
Baby also still measured ahead so I'm gonna accept it- I'm now 12+4 and due 2nd January :cloud9:
Hope everyone else is doing great too.
In other news, my sickness is getting a bit better and my boobs are less sore. Think I'm getting a tiny bump too- cant seem to suck it in anymore! Constantly walking around with the top button on my trousers undone :blush:
When does 2nd tri start?

Woohoo so happy for you Rachel! <3 I count 13 weeks as second tri (which we are both coming up on FAST! I think technically it is 13+3, but all my books say 13 so I'll go by that ;) )

Here's baby! I am measuring right on track. HB was 154 bpm and he/she looks very healthy :) It was so exciting to see the little bean bouncing around in there :happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• export--124663020.jpg
    export--124663020.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
Rachel and Megan congrats on great scans :) so happy for you guys

My dr said she counts 2nd tri starting 12 weeks but am going to wait a little longer before going into that forum but have been stalking can't help it am excited lol

Am supposed to get that blood test too Rachel or the MaterniT21 test at my next apt but if I don't get this medical crap taken care of there won't be a test or prenatal for that matter there is so much stuff going on that am running low on funds and becoming frustrated with the situation, but I have faith that things will somehow come together :)

Congrats ladies

Lucy, best of luck. Don't let the man get you down.

I had a scan today and everything looked perfect! After a few bad scares, this looks like a sticky baby, I am starting to gain some confidence that this is it and I will finally be a mom! <3

I have an appointment with my obgyn Wednesday... and then I'll see the RE for the last time July 3, before I officially "graduate." We are starting to get excited to tell people, but I'm still holding back on that even though it is hard. My wedding date is Jan 18. Due date is Jan 28, so people will have tough questions which I am avoiding. :) All I know is this is a HUGE blessing and I will be the happiest bride in the world <3.

Aaaw horsey congrats Hun so happy that things are looking good for you :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->