2014 January Rainbows

Awww <3 Doesn't it just make you feel so much better after seeing them move around? It is priceless seeing all that movement <3

Butterfly your picture is so cute!

Thanks I was really surprised they got such a good one the little booger was moving around and I just expected a side view like most people seem to get this earlier. I love it as you can see it's little arms/hands starting to form

Yeah exactly you can see so much detail! My 10 week pic wasn't that clear, I hope my 12 week one is, I'm worried its cus I'm too chubby!

Awww <3 Doesn't it just make you feel so much better after seeing them move around? It is priceless seeing all that movement <3

I agree it really made it seem more real and less like something bad was going to happen. Everything looks good the baby, the sac, the heartbeat all looked great and while I should be 8+1 the little bean is measuring 8+2 lol

Butterfly your picture is so cute!

Thanks I was really surprised they got such a good one the little booger was moving around and I just expected a side view like most people seem to get this earlier. I love it as you can see it's little arms/hands starting to form

Yeah exactly you can see so much detail! My 10 week pic wasn't that clear, I hope my 12 week one is, I'm worried its cus I'm too chubby!

Emmy hopefully you will get a really nice clear picture next time, they change so quickly.

I lied and told them I hadn't gotten anything yet LOL but it got me my apt and 4 weeks to get it all straightened out :) my lo is doing great no u/s but got to hear hb on Doppler it's funny she found it and baby moved away from it lol she found it again tho its in 150s :) and one more week until I'm in 2nd tri :happydance: def on :cloud9: my hubby got excited when he heard it too so happy right now

Thanks ladies for you thoughts and prayers I feel so blessed

Loving the ticker horsey

Lucy that is good I am glad they got you in and you got to hear the heartbeat!

Butterfly your scan pic is so cute I should of asked my dr yesterday if they could do a scan as a bday gift to me LOL but I guess can't complain much my baby is ok and thats the best gift this year.
My prediction was right I had told my boss I would make it to my bday preggo or thinner loving preggo :happydance: I went to some shops today straight to baby section wish I knew what was having so many cute things in there. I think once I know am going to buy a pink or blue onesie that says "I love daddy" to tell my hubby :)

Hi cai i join u ladies. I am a mother of three wonderful boys. Had a missed miscarriage early Feb this year. Currently 11 weeks and 4 days and super scared but encouraged by reading all yr posts.

Welcome Khaya!!!!

AFM, 12 weeks today!!! Baby is a PLUM!!! Squeee :yipee:

I can't wait until my little one gets to be a plum or lime! Congrats ladies.

Hi Ladies! We're back from vacation. Glad to hear all the good news since I last logged in.

Markswife - we have the same due date now!!

My ultrasound is Monday, i am excited and nervous! Oh and none of my pants fit anymore, haha! Hope everyone has a great weekend :)

List is updated, is there any more due dates changes beside Markswife that I missed?

Yay Megan for due date buddies!!! <3 Good luck at your ultrasound! I'm sure everything will go perfectly :)

Yay for lime Lucy!!! <3

Thanks for the update Hippie :)

Hey girls how's everyone? So happy to see all the good news :)
My sickness is much better and now im STARVING!!
I'm going to see my family this weekend. Looking forward to being a happy pregnant person and not scared stiff for a change!
Maybe it's about time I get a ticker- I'm a plum now!!!

Get a ticker woman!!! Hope your ok! I have a vet question for you, my little kitten Princess has licked a patch on her foot so much that there is no fur and it's red, she doesn't mind if you touch it so it can't be that painful but she constantly licks and bites it. I'm going to try and get her into the vets tomoro but any ideas what it is? And is it dangerous for me should I stop handling her? Thank you xxxxxx

Hey girls how's everyone? So happy to see all the good news :)
My sickness is much better and now im STARVING!!
I'm going to see my family this weekend. Looking forward to being a happy pregnant person and not scared stiff for a change!
Maybe it's about time I get a ticker- I'm a plum now!!!

Get a ticker woman!!! Hope your ok! I have a vet question for you, my little kitten Princess has licked a patch on her foot so much that there is no fur and it's red, she doesn't mind if you touch it so it can't be that painful but she constantly licks and bites it. I'm going to try and get her into the vets tomoro but any ideas what it is? And is it dangerous for me should I stop handling her? Thank you xxxxxx
If cats are like dogs then its probably a food allergy. I run a dog rescue but I dont know if cat's would be the same

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->