2014 January Rainbows

markswife congrats!
chatamlady, get well soon babe.
lucy good luck for ur appointment.
buterfly glad u have a great doc, makes all the difference.
as for me, saw my doc yest and she was fab. assured me all is fine, everything is ok. so im happy yayy. nausea also better, can eat a bit now

Unfortunately my apt might not happen I was denied coverage so they can't see me now I have to reapply or see about appealing the decision my hubby hasn't worked this whole month only am working so this is getting frustrating I might just say f*** it and not have prenatal care I know am taking a huge risk especially with me being high risk and possibly needing a c section but there is no way I can afford out of pocket, been in tears since last night :cry: my hubby is frustrated too so it's not helping we're not talking much right now and honestly am getting depressed the more I think about it the madder it makes me

Awwwwww Lucy Doll, stay calm. I'm sorry I don't have a real solution! I am paying out of pocket. I can tell you yesterday's scan, which cost me 300 dollars (I make 20 an hour) was the best thing I've done. xo

Oh Lucy I am sorry I have had to pay out of pocket as well, I know the scan tomorrow at the doctor will be about 200 but I would rather pay it and get a good scan and have :baby: checked out, I know that I paid 60 for a private scan last week but they really don't do anything other the heartbeat and picture (which I didn't get as bean was small). I would reapply if you can and see if they can get you approved.

I lied and told them I hadn't gotten anything yet LOL but it got me my apt and 4 weeks to get it all straightened out :) my lo is doing great no u/s but got to hear hb on Doppler it's funny she found it and baby moved away from it lol she found it again tho its in 150s :) and one more week until I'm in 2nd tri :happydance: def on :cloud9: my hubby got excited when he heard it too so happy right now

Thanks ladies for you thoughts and prayers I feel so blessed

Loving the ticker horsey

Hey girls how's everyone? So happy to see all the good news :)
My sickness is much better and now im STARVING!!
I'm going to see my family this weekend. Looking forward to being a happy pregnant person and not scared stiff for a change!
Maybe it's about time I get a ticker- I'm a plum now!!!

Rachel yes it's time for a ticker :)

Thank you all again for the good wishes

Hello everyone!! I am glad to read the updates and know that everyone is doing well!!

AFM- Today makes us 11 weeks 5 days and we are still cautiously awaiting the day that we are finally out of this :wacko: first trimester. Only a little while left thankfully!! :happydance: The last scan we had was at 10 weeks, but we go for another appointment on Tuesday. We will be 12 weeks 2 days, so hopefully we will get a nice clear picture of our LO. I am most excited to hear the heartbeat again. Hopefully I can control my emotions this time, since at the first appointment, once I heard the heart beat I :cry:'d so uncontrollably, I could barely breathe. I think it was truly just an emotional release of everything that I had been holding in since the last of out three losses. Hearing that little pitter patter put me on :cloud9: Heartbeat at 10 weeks was a strong 162 !!

Yay Lucy!!!

Horsey love the ticker! <3

Rachel, I'm a plum tomorrow! <3 Definitely time for you to get a ticker! ;)

Happy for you Lucy

Rachel you need a ticker! :winkwink:

AFM: I have my first ultra sound at the dr's this morning, baby is measuring 8 weeks 2 days which is right on track with what it should be based on lmp and length of my cycle. HB was 162 and the little bean was moving around. Baby2.jpg

Butterfly your picture is so cute!

Thanks I was really surprised they got such a good one the little booger was moving around and I just expected a side view like most people seem to get this earlier. I love it as you can see it's little arms/hands starting to form

So cute butterfly!!! Looks like a little gummy bear <3

HAHA that is exactly what the tech said too. I was so nervous this morning but as soon as the ultra sound started there he/she was moving around and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->