2014 January Rainbows

Butterfly- I had cramps at that time and more so the last few weeks. Also some sharper pulling pains. I know baby is ok so it must just be growing pains!!
Wow- I've never heard of gender based abortion. That's horrific. I just can't imagine. It's sad it influences everyone else's scans. Hope you ladies find out the sex ok. I'm hoping to know next week- if my blood test works this time!
I'm off to Norway tomorrow for a week. Will try and keep in touch.
I've taken a 15 week bump pic but can't upload it for you, grrrrrr. Will keep trying ;)
Unfortunately it has become a big problem with certain cultures in the bigger regions like toronto and vancouver aborting baby girls it so sad people do this. it affects all of us as of january all hospitals and clinics in ontario announced they will no longer be telling parents the gender so the only way to find out is to pay for a 3d scan which runs 70-75 dollars so I dont think it will change whats happening

That is horrible Chatham hope your able to find out tho. I'm aching to know LOL only bc I can't wait to shop

Rachel have fun on your trip Hun

Enjoy your holiday Rachael. Lucy i cant wait to find out gender next week! Will be happy which ever way but will be shocked if we are getting a girl as i have this believe that my husband only shots boys only lol. Looking forward to a healthy baby! !

Khaya I'm the same as long as baby is healthy am good but I feel girl for me but we shall see I told my hubby if it turns out to be a boy were not telling him we thought he was a girl :haha: I'm not sure when we'll find out am getting the harmony test done Thursday and they can tell the sex then but I might wait til they confirm with u/s at 18 weeks before I go nuts with buying pink LOL

I'm a lemon !!! :happydance: and to welcome me to 14 weeks am so nauseas am heaving :(. Just a question aren't peaches bigger than lemons? :shrug: like hubby said its a huge lemon LOL

Yay for Lemon Lucy!!!! :) Our baby is a naval orange today!!! I actually looked at what 4 inches looked like on a ruler today! Our baby is getting so big! <3 15 weeks!!!

Also don't worry, I threw up yesterday morning and a little this morning too :p Dumb nausea needs to go away now!

Markswife I hadn't had much just every now and then am blaming my boss she made the comment the other day of how lucky and easy my pregnancy has been bc she was constantly nauseas and today I wake up feeling like crap :(. Lucky me I have tom off and can sleep in.

Congrats on navel orange !!!!

when I get groceries tom im checking out a peach and lemon to compare LOL hope your nausea and mine pass soon

Our active little orange-sized baby <3 Love hearing all that movement in there :) Can't wait to really feel it (though I'm pretty sure I felt a bit of a kick last night, felt like a muscle twitch and wasn't gas).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hum8jhnU25U

Yay for lemon Lucy!! So sorry you're still feeling sick :( I get about 3 good days to 1 bad day now, so things are looking up!!! I still feel like you're having a girl ;)

Markswife we're oranges!!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

Enjoy your holiday Rachael. Lucy i cant wait to find out gender next week! Will be happy which ever way but will be shocked if we are getting a girl as i have this believe that my husband only shots boys only lol. Looking forward to a healthy baby! !

that's so exciting, next week is so close! We always says my husband only has boy sperm too, when I read that it made me laugh. I wonder if we're right??

Our active little orange-sized baby <3 Love hearing all that movement in there :) Can't wait to really feel it (though I'm pretty sure I felt a bit of a kick last night, felt like a muscle twitch and wasn't gas).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hum8jhnU25U

Love it!! Thanks for sharing!

Markswife ow that's so cool !! You really make me want a Doppler LOL

Megan I feel girl for me too but lately I have been having boy dreams so starting to wonder well be happy either way but I have a crib picked out for a girl LOL soon well all know :)

So hubby took me for a burger as I was craving one really bad after eating it it was yummy but I feel so sick now :( it's going to be a long day

Markswife thanks for sharing that was exciting hearing that heartbeat! Megan and Lucy i hope we will get our girls, but if its boys we will love them just the same. I just would have loved to know what it feels like to raise a girl. Hoping to find out on Wed, will be having an elective gender scan at 15w and 1 day. Enjoy the rest of your weekend ladies.

Khaya I never thought I wanted a girl always wanted boys :shrug: don't know why but now I really think girl like I said we would be happy either way but it would be nice if our instincts were right :). Have a great rest of the weekend too

Thank you girls :) I just love hearing our LO move around knowing he/she is healthy! <3

Been quiet in here the last couple of days! How is everyone?

I'm doing pretty good! Still tired but I think the nausea is just about gone. I'm counting the days until my next ultrasound....18, lol. Hoping baby cooperates and we find out the gender! I'm almost convinced it's a boy but will be ecstatic either way.

Hope everyone is doing well!!

Hello Ladies!! :hi:

WOWZERS!! Everyone is progressing so nicely! Lemons..Oranges..Soon to be bigger fruit!! ;) lol

Is anyone feeling movement yet? I know it's still early.. Sorry if someone mentioned it and i missed it. :dohh:

How are the baby bumps? Any of those??

Megan- I hope that baby does cooperate so you can find out the gender!! Fx'd! :winkwink:

Markswife- LOVED hearing the heartbeat!! SO awesome! :thumbup: I have a doppler and listen every few days, just to reassure myself..

Lucy- Been craving salty salty french fries...I LOVE eating them...20 minutes later, I feel just awful :dohh: this happens everytime I eat them lol

HELLO ALL OTHER LADIES!! :happydance:

:wave: young

I don't feel sick after French fries its the burger that gets me LOL

I have been feeling flutters every now and then and the other night I felt something rub/grace from the inside it was so weird but I swear it was baby I have my apt on Thursday :) and my hubby might get to come with me :) am excited and counting down the days

You'll be 16 weeks tom congrats !!!! U feeling movement ?

No movement here yet but I can't wait as it will be reassuring I am sure for all of us. My doppler comes today but I leave this afternoon before it comes for a week but at least it will be here when I get back. I have a private ultrasound booked for Thursday where I will be I should be 12+1 then so fingers crossed it goes good. I am finally starting to get a bump now and hoping after we have the ultrasound we will start telling family and friends. Boobs are still sore that comes and goes and I have had some cramping this week here ans there but it seems alot of ladies get that around the 12 week mark.

We will be having a 3/4 d ultrasound at 15 weeks as they can tell the gender by then on those. I have a feeling its a boy as I haven't had hardly any ms just queasy here and there but as long as the baby is healthy I don't care either way in gender

I haven't felt any flutters yet. I am anxious to feel them! It's So exciting that you felt something, Lucy! :happydance:

I do have a bump. :) I'm still in that stage though of people wondering if I've gained weight or have a bump. It's slightly round like a bump, but I see where people are still confused. lol In the next few weeks, I am sure that it'll become more prominent. :winkwink:

I should be getting an ultrasound within the next month. I have a feeling it's a boy, but will be just thrilled either way. I truly have no preference, but am anxious to either buy pink or blue! This green and yellow is getting dull. lol :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->