2014 January Rainbows

Very cute megan! I'd love to see it - you should post it in here!

JOhnsongirl, oh I'm so jealous that you have access to that technology. Do it! :thumbup: As for tanning spray, I'm sure you're fine :) I wouldn't go crazy with it every week, but every now and then wouldn't be an issue at all! It's a lot safer than using a tanning bed!

That's lovely hopestruck :)
Congrats on the announcements everyone and happy 11 week butterfly.
I'm very very luck to have an ultrasound and Doppler at work......just have to be brave enough to use them!
Ok, random question- can I use fake tan when pregnant? Going to a wedding in a few weeks and I'm pastey white!!

I use fake tan, it's safe, some people can become allergic or irritated to fake tan or other skin products during pregnancy cus of the hormones so just test it out on a small area first xx

Butterfly congrats !!!!

Yay for those who came out on FB I think am going to wait awhile longer, hubby wants me to get to 20 some weeks before we announce besides the people who matter know so it's nothing major

So tmi question but are any of you having really vivid sex dreams? My hubby has been getting a lot of action from them lol (sorry tmi) but I can't help myself besides the point that my sex drive is thru the roof he actually said no to me twice already. Not to brag but my hubby never says no he usually begs for it just hoping am not alone on this :)

Maybe it is a second tri thing. I have sex dreams but don't want it once I'm awake.

Lucy- you're not alone!!! I've had some very sexy dreams and my hubby is happily benefitting!!!! Especially happy because in first tri I didn't want him to touch me!!!

I'm 15 weeks today- navel orange!!!! Going to Norway for a week this Saturday. Looking forward to the break :)

Lucy I have exactly the same, really sexy dreams and I wake up and jump OH. I think it's a mixture of hormones plus not doing it for weeks in first tri. Also I find that although we are being really gentle the sex is amazing now I'm pregnant and I have really intense orgasms. I am still scared so we don't do it often but when we do it's amazing. I am also finding OH unbelievably sexy, I keep staring at him and perving on him when he gets out the shower in the morning haha! I have read you get increased libido in 2nd tri so maybe that is the reason?

Rachel happy 15 weeks !!!!

Emmy my hubby and I have been pretty active through first tri except for when we had the bleeding scare then I lied a couple of times to get out of it :haha: but like you I can't keep my hands off him now:). He says we're back to when we first got together like rabbits LOL I told him to enjoy bc I hear that once we get bigger its not so fun

Nice to know am not the only pregnant pervert tho :haha:

Horsey your almost 2nd tri not long now Hun :)

I have them too Lucy! Getting more and more as the pregnancy progresses too, haha.

So I posted a pic of my little one on the gender guesses forum and so far everyone thinks boy, sounds like they are pretty confident! So may be another little boy for us!! Either way it's a win-win for us but it'll be nice to be able to use all the boy clothes again (if they're right)!

Hope everyone is having a good day :)

hopestruck thats so cute!!

I posted a 4 picture collage, one of the ultrasound and the other 3 of my sons reaction to seeing the picture...he's only 16 months so he has so idea what he was looking at but he started crying and threw it on the ground!! I still can't stop laughing when I think about it.

Hahaha, that sounds hilarious about your son's reaction! You should totally post it here! :)

I have had an increased drive too. No sexy dreams though. But my belly is getting bigger we can feel it when we DTD, lol, so that is interesting. Very enjoyable though with how intense it is now! :) DH certainly isn't complaining ;)

Megan, I agree, definitely looks like a boy nub! :) I wish our baby had given us a nice side shot so we could have guessed at nub but no luck there. Our LO was stubborn and wanted to stay curled in a ball.

thanks for looking markswife! I didn't know too much about the nub theory until after our ultrasound so we definitely lucked out with such a clear shot. My son is pretty much an exact replica of my husband so now we're wondering if the next baby will be the same. Good thing I love DH cause I might be surrounded by little versions of him, lol!!

Haha no problem! :) I'm sure new baby will be a little cutie just like your son :)

Megan, I'm going to go take a look in the gender guess forum for your nub pic! So fun! DO you have an anatomy u/s date booked yet? I'm hoping to get my date next week. I'm anticipating late august or early september based on dates.

Yay! thanks for looking and guessing hopestruck!! My anatomy scan date is August 2nd so hopefully baby will cooperate and we'll find out for sure! I'll be 18 weeks.
Are you going to try and find out the gender too?

Yay! thanks for looking and guessing hopestruck!! My anatomy scan date is August 2nd so hopefully baby will cooperate and we'll find out for sure! I'll be 18 weeks.
Are you going to try and find out the gender too?

Oh that's soon (kind of!). I'm so excited for you. Yes, I think we are going to try to find out. I know there have been some issues in Canada with the techs not being allowed to tell because of gender-based abortions, so I have no idea what the hospital here will be like. I think we'll do a private 3d/4d anyway (for fun!) so either way we should be able to find out! :thumbup:

Im in the same boat we want to know the gender but our local hospitals and labs wont tell us however the dr said if we ask them to put it in the report to the dr they will and my dr said she will tell me

I've heard about that too! Hopefully you'll be able to find out at the hospital. The techs will still tell us in our area so we should be good. Still would be fun to get the 3D/4D though!

That is just awful that some places you can't get a easy answer to gender because of gender based abortions. I think I have heard it all now. We will be having a 15 week private 3/4D ultra sound and they can tell us the gender then.

AFM: I am still tried not as bad, but I have been having cramps the last few days, do any of you ladies remember this happening around the 11 week mark? Nausea has actually picked up a little and I am now starving were before I wasn't hungry at all. I feel like I am not showing at all just a little bloat so glad when I get a real bump. And I ordered my Doppler which should be here on Monday/Tuesday

Butterfly- I had cramps at that time and more so the last few weeks. Also some sharper pulling pains. I know baby is ok so it must just be growing pains!!
Wow- I've never heard of gender based abortion. That's horrific. I just can't imagine. It's sad it influences everyone else's scans. Hope you ladies find out the sex ok. I'm hoping to know next week- if my blood test works this time!
I'm off to Norway tomorrow for a week. Will try and keep in touch.
I've taken a 15 week bump pic but can't upload it for you, grrrrrr. Will keep trying ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->