2014 January Rainbows

I felt the first flutter at 13+5. I'm 14+2 and I think I felt one last night but wasn't sure. Can't wait until there's more movement :)

I felt the first flutter at 13+5. I'm 14+2 and I think I felt one last night but wasn't sure. Can't wait until there's more movement :)

YAY!! that's fantastic! It's great having this forum because we are all within a few weeks of each other and can share experiences!! That makes me sooo excited to feel my own flutters! :happydance:

Thanks Megan :) It is nice hearing the HB for reassurance isn't it? <3

I have felt a few flutters off and on, but nothing that stands out as "that was the baby!", though I'm sure they were since it wasn't gas. Can't wait to feel an obvious kick! <3

I definitely have a bump and I'm loving it! :) I think I look pregnant in about everything I own (although I look overgrown for a few shirts that did fit me a couple of months ago, some are too short, some are too tight, etc). The only things I don't look particularly pregnant in are super baggy shirts because it hides the bump, but most of my shirts, even the ones that are gathered above the bump make me look preggo, and dresses, wowza! I look very preggo in dresses!

This was my bump at 14 and a half weeks (last week) wearing a dress I wore to my brother and SIL's wedding (I was matron of honor). I just tried it on just to see what it would look like, haha. The bump pops quite a bit in it. That definitely wasn't there last time I wore that dress! :haha:

Attachments

• 14.5 wk.jpg
    14.5 wk.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 6
Lyndzo, that is awesome! I thought I felt some little bitty bumps last week as well, and then again last night. It's sooo hard to tell! Mine feels like a very light tapping, and sometimes almost like muscle spasms. I think it's baby, but I can't wait until I know for sure!

Markswife, your bump is ADORABLE!

This was my bump at 14 and a half weeks (last week) wearing a dress I wore to my brother and SIL's wedding (I was matron of honor). I just tried it on just to see what it would look like, haha. The bump pops quite a bit in it. That definitely wasn't there last time I wore that dress! :haha:

Love your bump!!

I haven't posted any pictures here really. Took my 14 week picture on Sunday.

I still feel like I just look extra fat. But DH said I look pregnant and yesterday my mom told me I popped.

Attachments

• 14weeks.jpg
    14weeks.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 5
Awww, you are so cute Lyndzo! Also love your little weekly countdown with the number blocks - so creative!

Also, how is everyone feeling? I am still sick as bloody hell, excuse my language. Every time I think it's getting better it comes back with a vengeance. I'm back to taking the max dose of Diclectin and it's barely offering relief...blah! I thought things were supposed to be better by now!?

Aw thank you ladies! <3 Lyndzo you look adorable! <3 Love your bump! :)

I'm feeling pretty good. Still get the occasional nausea (threw up my breakfast this morning), but I feel good most days. :) I think I'm nesting too, I have been wanting to do projects around the house a lot! LOL!

lyndzo and markswife those are some very cute bumps going on there, I too have popped I can no longer claim weight gain to explain the belly away my hubby says you can def tell that it's a baby bump. its funny bc I have caught the housekeepers staring at my bump but they haven't asked yet only one of them knows that am pregnant the others I like to keep at arms length.

I have an apt on Thursday and am counting down now LOL my hubby told me yesterday that he might be able to come with me am so happy about that.

Cute bumps :hugs:

I am still sick as hell too, really sick everyday!

This is my bump at 12 weeks 6 days last week, next to it is a normal pic of me so you can see what I usually look like as I am already a chubster so I'm cheating a bit lol!

I'm 14 weeks tomorrow so will take another photo xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 5
Markwisfe, Lyndzo - you guys look great! Lovin the bumps! I need to take some pictures. Mine is starting to form but it's still in the "is she pregnant or just getting fat" stage, lol.

Hopestruck I hope you start feeling better soon. I have about 1 bad day for every 5 or 6 good days now so I'm definitely feeling a lot better.

Yay for flutters! I've felt really light ones a few times but I have to be really still and paying attention.

Emmy you look great!! I need to get some dresses like that for the rest of the summer, so comfy and pretty :) I hope you start feeling better soon.

Lucy good luck on Thursday, hope time flies! You reminded me that I need to call and book my next one.

Thanks Megan, I got this dress from topshop last year but recently I have bought loads of maternity dresses for summer from the website ASOS, it was all in the sale, I got 5 dresses and 2 tops for £79.99! I think you get it in Canada aswell, the dresses are all so cute and make the bump stand out and comfy in this heat!

Thanks Megan <3 This morning sickness stuff is really wearing...I'm glad I'm not totally alone.

Yay for little flutters! So exciting! I really can't wait until it's more consistent and "real"...

Emmy you look adorable! <3

Good luck at your appointment Thursday Lucy! :)

AFM, this nausea needs to GO! Getting very annoying having it about every night :growlmad:

My OB appointment is in the morning. Probably not a lot going on but we will be scheduling my anatomy scan while I'm there so yay for that!!! :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->