2014 January Rainbows

Lucy- I hope everything goes well and your hubby can go to all of your appointments!!! Fx'd!

I had my scan bumped up to 11:30 instead of 3:30 and now I am almost in a panic that something will be wrong, I still don't feel like I have a good bump and I worry what the ultra sound will show today

butterfly am sure that everything will be fine hun try to relax and think positive :)

Young my hubby hasn't told his supervisor yet only the owner of the company he works for but he is going to talk to him so that he is able to come with me I have no other family here and there's no way in heck am allowing his sister to come with me she only talks to my hubby when she needs something

Butterfly, I am sure that everything is fine! Chances are they just had an opening and thought you'd prefer the earlier time. Fx'd for you! keep us updated.

Lucy- oh heck no! I wouldn't let her come either then. My SIL is the same way, so I get that, but I'm sorry you don't have any family around for you :(

Butterfly f xd for you, everything will be alright. Goodluck Lucy on yr appointment. The pics for the bumps are so looooovvvely!!! and cute. Had my scan on Tues and the tech could not confirm gender but said i could come back next week Fri for free. So i guess it will be a very long week. It was nice to see the baby though.

Young although having no one around has it's down sides, but it's also way less stress my family is no better half of them I don't even talk to the other half calls every now and then but nothing major, I have been thinking a lot about how we are going to handle when my SIL finds out and at the birth the one thing for sure is that she is not going to be allowed to take any pics of my baby

Khaya thanks hope that you are able to find out gender next week :)

khaya- good luck at your next appt! I hope your LO cooperates this time! and tuesday seems a while off, but it'll be here before you know it and then you get to go out and spend lots of ,oney on blue or pink!! :)

Lucy- oh goodness! That sounds rough...makes it nice not having family there sometimes, telling you how and when to do things. My mother is freaking out. She is constantly asking me if I have felt any flutters yet. I tell her No and explain that with the first baby that it can sometimes be even after 20 weeks...."Oh, no, you should definitely be feeling something by now..." -_- really mom...it's fine, Don't make me worry! That's the last thing I want to do!:wacko:

I have an aunt that is the same way but she is way more mellow I thought I was going to be lucky and she was not going to come when I gave birth but no she is planning to come out for a week I hope that the snow here makes her double think that LOL

I lost my mom when I was 11 and she is the only connection to my mom since they were the only two daughters so it's nice to have her to talk to and since she was also hoping that I would be able to get pregnant she is really happy for me so I can't blame her to much

good luck today butterfly! I'm sure everything will be fine. It took me forever to get a bump with my son, try not to worry.

Lucy - hope your husband can go with you! I also don't have family anywhere near me so I understand how you feel

Khaya - good luck with your next scan! Hope that little baby cooperates! That's great they'll let you come back free of charge.

Hi to everyone else!!

I found a place that for $200 we can get two 3d/4d sessions 30 min each with DVDs and pics and other things

Now to convince hubby to go its over a 4 hr drive :( each way. we can go anytime from 16 to 24 weeks and then from 26 to 34 weeks

Well everything did go fine no problem except baby was sleeping:haha: they had to poke a little to him/her to wake up. Heartbeat was 154 and I will upload pictures shortly. Only got a few one of his/her little foot. It's funny because it was sleeping on it's side with his/her legs crossed and with the hands under it's chin/head. It's exactly the way OH sleeps!

Oh Butterfly! What a relief! It's amazing how a tiny little baby can have mannerisms already like it's parents! I am soooooo Happy for you and can't wait for the pictures! You can breathe easy now.

So glad to hear Butterfly!!! <3 Sounds like LO is doing fantastic in there <3 Can't wait for pics! :)

Butterfly great news :happydance:

My baby is doing great hb of 160 :) no u/s as they were busy but got my gender scan for 18 weeks on Aug. 8th :happydance:
Uterus is just below my belly button and I haven't gained much weight so bump is real LOL so happy hubby was there can't wait til the scan tho he's coming too and i asked the dr about flutters and she said yes def baby am really happy she said this was the cruising stage of pregnancy so to enjoy

Butterfly great news :happydance:

My baby is doing great hb of 160 :) no u/s as they were busy but got my gender scan for 18 weeks on Aug. 8th :happydance:
Uterus is just below my belly button and I haven't gained much weight so bump is real LOL so happy hubby was there can't wait til the scan tho he's coming too and i asked the dr about flutters and she said yes def baby am really happy she said this was the cruising stage of pregnancy so to enjoy

Very excited for you! <3 Your gender scan is the day after mine! <3 :happydance::happydance::happydance: My uterus is right around my belly button too :) and I've only gained 3 lbs, so definitely baby bump here too <3

August 8th is a big day! I'm so excited to find out what everyone is having :)

Glad your appointment went well Lucy!

Markswife I was so happy when she told me am measuring perfectly LOL I've gained about 8-10 lbs so not a huge thing I also had extra cushion as it was so it just made my day. She told me she might have some trouble finding hb but nope as soon as she put it on she moved it a bit and there it was :) best sound ever

Megan thanks am excited too I wonder if our intuition will be right

Great news Butterfly!! So happy to hear. Lucy happy that you appointment went well and the 8 th of August is around the corner. Soon we will all know what we are cooking!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->