2014 January Rainbows

SO cute young! <3 I'm still working through ideas on how we want to reveal on FB. Gender scan in 2 days! Eeeks!!! <3

17+1 today.. hoping I look more pregnant than fat at this point!

Attachments

• 17_weeks.jpg
    17_weeks.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 5
Lyndzo cute looking good Hun :)

Got my Doppler :happydance: heard baby for a bit even hubs heard it he immediately got a goofy grin LOL

Yes they are so reassuring now def can't wait to find out Friday if my mommy intuition is right

Lyndzo you have a cute round bump! Defo not fat!

Lucy I am so happy that you heard the baby! Any tips? I must be the only person in the world that still can't hear it!

I searched down low but she moves around a bit I had been feeling an ache on my left side and its where she hangs out LOL. Since I have a bit more cushion I have to push down a bit on my stomach and found it a couple of times. She likes to tease she'll let me listen then move away LOL.

Haha that is what mine does too he/she lets me listen a few seconds and then moves again. It's so funny and mine usually hangs out on the right side too.

What's that left side right side theory? Butterfly it's amazing best $20 I ever spent even hubby was happy he keep saying "right there right there do you hear it". Laughing the whole time I honestly feel like a burden has lifted :)

What's that left side right side theory? Butterfly it's amazing best $20 I ever spent even hubby was happy he keep saying "right there right there do you hear it". Laughing the whole time I honestly feel like a burden has lifted :)

it says that boys implant on the right side of the uterus and girls on the left is what it says. I know I hear my placenta on the right side more but who really knows.

I now know why my left side was so achy s/he hangs out there I hope as s/he gets bigger moves away from there LOL. The little aches I feel is baby wiggling around

Young if I was to go by wives tales am devided 50/50 LOL

It's funny all the wives tales out there it really makes you wonder if any will be accurate for any of us

Butterfly yes my aunt is really superstitious she told me not to go up stairs (I live on 2nd floor and no elevator) :haha: no mopping not to buy anything yet and that I should wait til 7 months to post on FB bc people could wish harm upon my lo I have faith in God and not some ones bad wishes at least that's how I feel :)

Less than 17 hours to go until my ultrasound!!!! SO stoked! I can't wait! <3 There'll be no sleep for me tonight, haha!

Lucy, I love my doppler! Glad you are having fun with yours <3 It is SO reassuring and amazing to be able to listen to baby any time you want/need to. <3

Markswife will be waiting for news :).

I too love my Doppler best 20 ever spent LOL I love hearing the movement and then hearing the heartbeat just amazing the wait to know what lo is is killing me

Young yeah my aunt is a little out there LOL

Well we finally decided to go ahead and announce on FB I might just post one of those weekly tickers and see how long it takes people to get it LOL. Then on Friday we might say if its a boy or girl if not well keep it to ourselves. So it's up to me when I want to do it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->