2014 January Rainbows

I'm telling you these ppl at my in office are a pain!!! I made an appt for next tues at noon to go see the ob that delivered my son she is further away but it's worth it not to have to put up with this crap!! I mean they were almost ready to tell me to wait for my results till tomorrow since the dr was off today until I said wait a min I got it done wed called Friday an the office is open on Friday an was told nobody can check the fax an now I have to wait again!!... Then she put me on hold said they were 57 an that's low still an the doctor will call me tomorrow. I can't wait I want my records which they charge 45 bucks for an I switching still haven't been given the pergestrone !my hormones are raging over this whole bit

Oh Mojo! I am so sorry things are so difficult for you!! I am SO glad to hear that you are switching though. You don't want to be doing this throuhout your entire pregnancy and you need that progesterone!! You tell 'em girl!

That's terrible Mojo. They are really giving you the run around. Good plan to switch, definitely worth the travel for good care!

Great for you for switching Mojo! Sounds like the best thing to do in your situation! The office you have been dealing with is awful from the sounds of it! <3 Hopefully the other doctor will give you the progesterone you need! :hugs:

Mojo good that your switching I had thought I was going to go to the OB that I got last time nope going to another one since they want me to pay an old debt up front where am I going to get that kinda money and when I called the finance place they were down ?WTF !!!!so going to apply for assistance and go to their obgyn I know her so I feel comfy with her :) FX at least my dr is doing the betas til I get this whole situation taken care of

Mojo good that your switching I had thought I was going to go to the OB that I got last time nope going to another one since they want me to pay an old debt up front where am I going to get that kinda money and when I called the finance place they were down ?WTF !!!!so going to apply for assistance and go to their obgyn I know her so I feel comfy with her :) FX at least my dr is doing the betas til I get this whole situation taken care of

The new ob I had her before and she is great it's good too feel comfy with your ob!

Question for you ladies...is anyone exercising? And if yes, what kind of stuff are you doing? I was fairly active before I got pregnant but am petrified to do anything more than a good walk now. According to my doc it's fine but I'm still nervous....

All I do is go on walks, I go with a group of ladies and today struggled to keep up.

I walk as well heck I'm so nervous I haven't even dtd with dh since I got my bfp I just want to be safe an until on pergestrone no action going on over here lol :)

me too mojo! My poor husband, haha. He understands though.

Yep mine understands too lol he says ok so you want me all those times to get a bfp now you cut me off I feel so used lol he's such a funny man:)

Megan I was losing weight before my BFP and was riding my bike about 30 miles a day but have not done anything since we got our little surprise :) my hubs wants me to take it easy not even allowed to clean lol, not complaining. I work afternoons so do some walking was going to work alone through the summer but my boss is hiring someone to help me so I can get some days off.

My hubs has not gotten much action either but he understands too he says I used him, I just say yes I did lol

Mojo that's good lol I woke up with a touch of it now my bbs joined in the fun lol

Does anyone know if its ok to take over the counter stool softer sorry tmi but if I don't I don't go for days :(

I want to feel sick it reassures me that preggers if not I keep thinking that its not true anyone feel like that or am I crazy ?

Lucy I feel the same way but my dh keeps saying look how earlie you are.. I ovulated on April 19th an got a bfp on April 29th I think it takes about 9 days to implant so I'm really not sure how far along I really am the ob office goes by the date of your last af. I'm just going to take it one day at a time :)

ms for me this morning but otherwise feeling great!
Lucy if you're crazy, I'm crazy too! I feel the same way. It's hard not to overanalyze. But like mojo said, it's still early.

Mojo that is really all we can do unfortunately. Maybe you ovulated sooner than you think? I'm trying not to stress and go with it it's in Gods hands now. Ms is def starting to kick in feel like I have a pit in my stomach and bile in my throat

I over think things too an I still find myself not feeling preggers but I am at peace now that it will all be fine lots of prayers!

Nothing for me yet. Has me concerned, but just trying to relax, think positive and be thankful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->