2014 January Rainbows

We've told my MIL, she's very trustworthy but won't be telling anyone else until after our 12 week scan.

Lucy - it's funny you mentioned water for cramps. I was having a lot of cramping earlier today and just coincidentally drank a lot of water, we were out for a lot of the day and I hadn't drank much. I feel much better now. Not sure if it's a coincidence or not but I'll definitely try to stay hydrated now!

Megan same here I was counting my cups of water since I was dieting but for a few days sipped on ginger ale but gonna try to stay on top of my water intake

Well lovelies am off to bed m tired emotional and need some cuddles :) night I will update tom on my apt.

I told my mom & dh that's it this time until I know all is well I'm scared for tomorrow just calling the dr makes me nervous I just pray my numbers are where they need to be

hi all! well twinging and cramping going on but no MS still, gettin me worried. have zero energy levels. just told my mother, plan to tell everone as we cross 12 weeks but had o el MIL coz she is moving in with us for 2 months!:wacko:

Welcome oyinkan!

elixir - 2 months!! Thats a long stay!

so called my dr have an apt for 10 15 got a little over an hour to burn need some ideas watching tv and eating some saltines and ginger ale no ms well nothing major but am not really hungry either

do any of you ladies have the feeling that you don't want anything tight around you? before my bfp i was loosing weight and got down to a nice fitting 8/10 down from 18/16 now they feel tight had to drag out my strechy pants lol

oyiken welcome.

mojo i want to tell my aunt she is the only other woman that i would feel comfortable talking to about anything to do with the joys of pregnancy i love my boss but she well my boss lol, i lost my mom when i was young so she would be the next choice but i have to convince my hubs for that but am sure if i told him why he would understand what do you all think?

I think he would totally understand I told my mom my dh doesn't know I did but I has too

Lucy - I know what you mean about the tight pants. I just met up with a friend for an hour and all I wanted to do the whole time was unbutton my jeans!

Hippielove - we'll do belly pics but haven't yet....probably start around 12 weeks.

Finally got my numbers Monday they were 15 results from wed were 57 the dr isn't in to talk to me today go figure ... Are these good #'s

Mojo, so glad your numbers went up. :happydance:

afm: I heard about my numbers today, on Thursday they were 30 and Saturday they were 132. Going in for another blood draw in a week. So far symptoms come and go. Yesterday hardly anything today I have ms. But had to run a lot of errands so ate pretzels anytime I was driving in my car. Hopefully I can nap this afternoon.

Congrats and welcome to the new ladies! I need to catch up! :)

Everything is going good here. :) I took some more tests (I'm addicted, but I think I'm done now), everything was darker than the control line :) <3

We are planning on telling our parents over the weekend (Mother's Day weekend) for Mother's day :) We will be giving my mom a bib that says "Let's eat dinner at Grandma's" and we will be giving DH's mom a onesie that says "Destination Grandparents" with a GPS picture with a route from Home to "grandma's" <3 :) SO excited to tell them!

Mojo, if those numbers were from Monday and Wednesday then those are super numbers! You want to at least double within 72 hours, you WAYYY more than doubled within 48! :)

My biggest symptom has been constipation and gas. Been dealing with that pretty much daily. Boob soreness comes and goes, other symptoms come and go. I need to find my miralax that MIL got me last time I was pregnant, I know it's around the house somewhere I just need to find it...

Mojo, if those numbers were from Monday and Wednesday then those are super numbers! You want to at least double within 72 hours, you WAYYY more than doubled within 48! :)

Yep on wed I was 11 dpo they came back as 57 but the girl in the office d
Said that's still low an the dr will call me tomorrow ..

57 at 11 DPO sounds good to me! I know a woman whose number was 6 at about 11 DPO and she just had her baby boy :) That's crazy she said that was low!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->