2014 January Rainbows

Young your a banana too congrats Hun

Sorry if I forgot any new weeks worked hard last night and laying here now willing the hours to go by so I can get up and ready to go Lol not tht am impatient or anything :haha: oh my hubby's nephew is coming with us too :)

So, I promised I would share pics of the nursery once we got it pretty much finished (aside from mattress/bedding and maybe a few decorative touches), so here are the pics! I LOVE it! <3

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/hmariecarr/nursery1.jpg

Photo bombed by Kandi, lol
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/hmariecarr/nursery2.jpg

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/hmariecarr/nursery4.jpg

the rocking chair was the same one Mark was rocked in by his mom as a baby, and the dresser was mark's childhood dresser. We refinished both to match the crib :)
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/hmariecarr/nursery3.jpg

Wow! Absolutely gorgeous! I love the handprints of you and your husband! Very cute! Our nursery will not be as pretty..lol probably because we are keeping it unisex..but my brother is coming to paint a small nursery mural with a giraffe and a tree and stuff..Hoping ti turns out nice! You just reminded me of how much I still need to buy!! lol

Very Very gorgeous though! Great job!

Marks wife you are so organised! It's beautiful! I am panicking now as I have done nothing!

I haven't done anything either!!! Markswife the room looks beautiful!! You did such a good job :)

Aw thank you ladies! I'm glad we have it done now so I won't have to do all of that work in the 3rd tri when I'm achy and exhausted. :) We still have things to do and things to buy (waiting until after our shower to really buy a lot of stuff), like getting her bedding, clothes, shoes, burp cloths, receiving blankets, socks, etc., etc. LOTS to do yet, lol!

Young, thank you about the handprint plaque! After she is born I am going to put her hand print in mine (in purple) :)

Wow markswife it looks lovely. We have yet to buy a single baby thing! Don't feel too panicked though- plenty of time...(that's what I keep telling myself anyway!!)

markswife wow that is beautiful love it :)

girls I got some not so good news today at my apt the dr said that bc of my high blood pressure and diabetes and bc am over weight my baby could be born big, small or even still born, she even said that I could also go into premature labor
I am now going to have an u/s at every check up from now and on but the one thing that worried me was that the heart rate was only 123 but I have been reading that it could be bc he might of been relaxing he would not move away from my belly button no matter what he tech did
I guess am just worried that something might go wrong,

Hugs Lucy.
Can you try to slow down a bit to get your bp to drop?
Good that they are monitoring you closely- I'm sure baby will be fine even if he comes a little early x

Lucy sounds like they just want to keep an eye on you, the baby could be big, small or pre-term but so could any of ours I just think he means your higher risk so they will just look after you and keep a close eye on you, try not to worry :hugs:

I think anything over 120 is normal heart rate, if they thought it was low thy would have said, and if he wouldn't move around then he was probably sleeping so his heart rate would be lower.

Apart from that how did the anomaly scan go? You did have an ultrasound today yeah?

So I just looked down and I had a wet patch on my pyjama top where my nipple is, looked at my nipple and clear liquid is coming out of it!! Only a small amount but omg wtf what the hell!!!! My left nipple was sensitive this morning, then it started tingling. I cried I was so shocked weird things are happening to me so I called my Mom and she said its normal. It's just my body preparing and if it carries on I should get some breast pads to put in my bra. I didn't realise this could happen this early but google says it to be true aswell!

I love being pregnant but t is pretty scary sometimes, I have no control over my body which means there is an actual real baby in there, a real one!!

Wow Emmy- exciting and scary. My boobs have really really grown but no liquid yet!! Bump is growing fast though. Feel huge already and only half way! It's crazy the changes in our bodies!

Rachel my BP was actually low so they lowered my meds bc it was way low the last two apts I had my diabetes is pretty good under control but I knew insulin might be in my future which am ok with she just scared me about my weight that's when she brought up the whole still born talk I want o see what my dr has to say tho

Emmy thanks Hun I think he was being lazy bc he would not move he would giggle a bit then go right back to the same position hope next u/s is better she I'd try to do the 4D but said we should wait a bit she's going to do it at my check up so we can see him :)
My nipples hurt from time to time and tingle but no leaking yet a lot going on in our bodies and yep it's a real baby I still can't believe it I tell my hubby that sometimes I think we're looking at someone else's u/s not mine once he moves properly I might believe it more :)

Lucy I'm sorry about what the doctor said at least they are keeping a eye on you both closely. I bet he was sleeping as my last ultrasound baby was sleeping and I had to move all over to get the little booger to move just a little to get a profile pic.

Marks wife love the nursery I haven't done anything yet but once we get moved and know the gender I will be playing catch up.

Emmy that's so crazy I would have freaked out. I hope it doesn't happen that soon for me. You would think it would at least me in the 3rd trimester close to birth.

I know butterfly that's what I thought! But a load of women on here have it in second trimester and NHS online said it can start from 14 weeks, was a bit of a shocker though!

Final amnio results are in and ALL NORMAL!!!! Woo hoo! So happy :) might actually buy something for baby today!!

Congratulations Rachel on your amnio results:thumbup: Lucy hang in there and with the extra monitoring everything will be ok. Markswife love your bump pic! !:thumbup: As for the nursary its so beautiful i am so envious. Were did you get the energy to do all that! I am super lazy and suffering from the pelvic groin pain! Ouch! its so sore if i sit for too long in the office and when i get up i have to waddle!! Getting out of bed is a nightmare but i guess i should expect it since everything is "old" lol. Enjoy your weekend ladies.

Final amnio results are in and ALL NORMAL!!!! Woo hoo! So happy :) might actually buy something for baby today!!

Oh that's such a relief! So happy for you Rachel! What a crazy few weeks! You o and buy baby things and enjoy yourself xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->