2014 January Rainbows

Yes I have Emmy! Funny how you don't notice it from day to day but when you look at pics you are like WOW! LOL!

Marksife you look beautiful I love how your doing your weekly pic so pretty :)

Emmy I went over to the pharmacist and got a butterfly bandaid and a water proof one to put over it hope it helps it bleeds when I move it but I don't have much choice in that am at work so hope it's better by tom

On other news I have my official 20 week u/s on Thursday :) I get to see my little man again so excited hubby is trying to see if he can come with me if not am on my own FX he can

I'm a onion today! :happydance:

gender scan is friday I can't believe I held out this long. Can't wait to see what baby is and start shopping.

Markswife- You look fantastic!!! :thumbup:

Butterfly- Can't wait to hear what your scan reveals!! :happydance: and happy onion day!

AFM- Happy 21 Weeks to me! Banana! <3 it! I haven't noticed a big change in my bump, but have noticed that my buttons on my pants keep inching further and further apart and the belly band is gradually getting tighter.

One MAJOR concern I'm having is that I haven't gained ANY weight. Prepregnancy: 150lbs 21 weeks: 147.5 lbs. Some people say I should count my blessings. Don't get me wrong, maybe weight will come off easier post-partum if I don't gain a lot, but I'm more afraid that Violet isn't growing properly :( :shrug:

My next appointment isnt for another 8 days.

Anybody else not gaining a lot or none at all??

Happy 17 weeks butterfly :)

Ok girls personal question but does anyone know what can be used for thrush in pregnancy? The pharmacy wouldn't sell me anything because I'm pregnant- said I had to see gp which I don't have time for!
Any help?

Young- I'm only 2lb up also and scan last week showed baby measuring fine. It just goes that way sometimes. We'll probably get bigger at the end!!

Hmm Rachel, I've always heard that yogurt is good for thrush..But don't have any personal experience with it. But you may want to call your ob and see what they suggest.. :( :shrug:

Markswife- You look fantastic!!! :thumbup:

Butterfly- Can't wait to hear what your scan reveals!! :happydance: and happy onion day!

AFM- Happy 21 Weeks to me! Banana! <3 it! I haven't noticed a big change in my bump, but have noticed that my buttons on my pants keep inching further and further apart and the belly band is gradually getting tighter.

One MAJOR concern I'm having is that I haven't gained ANY weight. Prepregnancy: 150lbs 21 weeks: 147.5 lbs. Some people say I should count my blessings. Don't get me wrong, maybe weight will come off easier post-partum if I don't gain a lot, but I'm more afraid that Violet isn't growing properly :( :shrug:

My next appointment isnt for another 8 days.

Anybody else not gaining a lot or none at all??

I haven't either. I've actually lost 16.5 pounds. My doctor was annoyed with me yesterday but it's not like I'm doing it on purpose. I was 100lbs overweight to start so I'm actually happy about the loss. I'm hoping to even out at the end.

She shouldn't have been annoyed with you. Like you said, you didn't do it on purpose. I am obviously growing...my belly is small compared to some, but I feel like I'm on track. Growing slowly is all. I just check my weight, same time everyday, and Nothing....I lost my pregnancy "innocence" after the MC. Even though I am more than halfway, I still think the worse at times. I can't help it. I am THRILLED about her. And am putting my faith in God, but it's just really hard. So the lack of weight gain has me thinking the worse before thinking that I may just be one of the "lucky" ones that don't gain too much.. Sorry for the negativity...I hate when I'm like that..

Young so far this pregnancy I've only gained 7lbs. With my son it took me a while to gain weight, I lost some in the first trimester. Random people would get on my case every so often about how I needed to gain more etc but luckily I had a very supportive doctor who reassured me it was nothing to worry about. I know it's hard not to worry, I worry all the time!!! Try not to let it bother you, you will gain! I packed on the majority of my weight in the last 4 weeks so am expecting something similar this time around.

I woke up in a foul mood this morning but things are turning around. The mood swings are a little out of control this week! Hope everyone has a good day :) Congrats to the ladies with new fruit!!!

Young- thanks I'm a mango :happydance: also Young I worry about every little thing too, I convince myself something different is wrong each week, I'm overweight to start off with so really I shouldn't be gaining much but I lost 16lbs in the first trimester. I have put 4lbs on since but I'm still 12lbs lighter than pre pregnancy. I think I am going to gain it all of a sudden later on. No one has weighed me since 4 weeks pregnant but that's cus no one cares about pregnant women on the NHS, it says on my notes that I get my weight checked at 36 weeks, bit late then lol :shrug:

Rachel- I think you need to get specific antibiotics from a GP that your allowed to take when pregnant as you definately can't take canesten thrush treatment from the pharmacy when pregs. I have heard natural yoghurt or that live yoghurt applied straight to your lady bits is good for thrush, never tried it myself.

My new pregnancy complaint is that on and off, usually after being on my feet all day, the bones in my vagina (haha dunno how else to explain it!) ache. They ache as if I have fallen off my bike and onto the saddle you know when you bash your bits and it really hurts lol I hope it's just how my hips and stuff ache from all the pregnancy hormones relaxing my bones and stuff :wacko:

My belly is getting huge, so at least the doctor can see I'm growing :)

My back really started to ache this week. It has always sort of ached due to massive tatas, but now it's a different ache. How many back rubs from DH can I milk out of him? Haha

Happy mango Emmy !!!

Lyndzo as many as you can LOL heck lie if you have too it only last a short time then baby is #1

Been busy at work today so not been catching up much tom is my u/s so excited :) hubby and I are making a date and getting lunch after maybe hit a few store it's in the city so gotta have some fun

Emmy-Glad to kow that I'm not the only worry-wort lol

Yay for Banana Rachel!

Lyndzo- Get all the you can while you can!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->