2014 January Rainbows

Megan some people don't decide until they meet baby, I hope I don't change my mind when i see him!

Lyndzo, very cute names. :D and Thank you!

Megan- I have heard of people not naming until the day of or several days later. I've been looking at names since before she was even conceived! lol So, for us, we just couldn't wait! lol Although, we were dumbfounded on boy names lol

As you guys know I too changed his name and although I promised not look at more names you never know at birth LOL

Ok girls I need some thoughts or this might be me just venting ever since I found out am pregnant and things were going good I can't stop dreaming about my ex :( it's only gotten worse since I found out am having a boy (don't get me wrong I love my husband to bits best thing that ever happened to me ) but the main reason my ex left me literally was bc I couldn't give him kids we were together for 4 yrs
I at times wish I knew where he was so I can tell him am having a baby (mean I know) but he hurt me so much I guess that's it huh am still hurt from what he did to me I don't share these things with my hubby bc he hates him although I did tell him I wish he knew I was having a baby a boy at that my hubby just looked at me and didn't say much I guess I need to count my blessing and let go of the past :shrug: just need to let that out

Lucy I always think karma has a way of sorting these things out for us. Your ex will find out one day somehow and it will look much better for you if u appear blissfully happy with your family with no time to give ur ex a second thought (even if on the inside your thinking nur nur na nur nur)

I agree with Emmy. You may secretly want to contact him, but him finding out on his own and seeing you happy is best. It is much classier that way too. Dreams may continue for a while, but eventually they'll stop. :) Maybe one day he will contact you, and you can take things from there.

It was probably him not you, but regardless, let him find out on his own. The timing will be perfect whether you know it or not ;). I have been having dreams about women, my ex, random people lol. And in most of my dreams, my fiancé is this side character who doesn't even seem like he's into me. So of course I have been throwing many crying fits about whether he loves me enough, whether it is really true love between us. You know what. It is prego hormones, I have given it so much thought. It really is messed up, the dreams. It is like our minds are working out every anxiety and fear!

Thank you so much! I'm having a bad day with work challenges and almost forgot how happy I was last night to see I'M AN ONION!!!! :dance:

17 weeks is when "making it past 12 weeks" turns into almost having made it to 20 weeks! Halfway mark is just around the corner, thank goodness! I feel so lucky :).

Happy 17 weeks horsey!

Lucy I've been having lots of crazy dreams about people from my past as well. I agree with the ladies, he will find out when it's meant to happen.

I keep getting stretchy pain cramps when I overdo it, too much walking, holding my little guy etc. Last night I got one up near my ribs....ouch!!! I'm not worried about it but wondering if anyone else is having these? I find it happens most when I'm not drinking enough water.

I get the cramps every now and then and also happens when I don't drink enough water which is often :( I keep trying to remember that I need to drink more water but there are days when it makes me gag but I must try

OMG I just cut myself trying to take the pit out of an avocado I have been wanting some guacamole for a few days and finally was able to get some only to cut myself :( it's not deep or huge but it won't stop bleeding and I have to be at work in a bit which includes folding laundry :dohh: hope it stops soon

oh no Lucy, ouch. I hope the bleeding stops quick! These cravings can be dangerous ;)

yes they can LOL I might get a bigger bandage and hope the bleeding stops

Lucy- hope your finger is ok. I've been having crazy dreams- pretty hot ones too if u know what I mean!!!
Megan- I'm experiencing cramps too and a lot of round ligament- sharp tugs over to one side. We've been so busy st work today and I'm finding it harder to bend up and down all the time- tonight I'm shattered and feeling quite crampy. Keep telling myself to slow down but it's easier said than done!

Happy 17 weeks horsey :)

I get cramps or twinges of pain sometimes too which I think is round ligament pain, sometimes it lasts longer which is when I think I ave over done it or havnt drunk enough water. I think it's all normal...:shrug:

Happy 17 weeks Horsey!!! Every week is a huge milestone when you've had a MC before <3 SO excited for all of us! :) I can't believe I'm less than 4 weeks from V-day! Holy cow! I think I will feel SO relieved to get to that point <3

Markswife I got a little over 4 weeks :)

Do you ladies know of anything I can use to stop the bleeding I fold laundry at work to pass the time but every time I move my hand it bleeds a little :( I might go over to the pharmacist and see if he has anything

20 week (and 3 days) bump :)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v676/hmariecarr/20weeks.jpg

Lucy I think we bleed more when pregnant cus of all the exta blood we re pumping around and our veins dilating, clean it, apply pressure, Vaseline helps bleeding, I seen boxers use it but if it is still bleeding badly after about 15 mins then maybe you need to see a doctor?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->