2014 January Rainbows

Happy v day Lucy and lyndzo :)
Cute tattoo Emmy!
Megan- I'm really hoping for a calm birth- dont think I'll get it in the high dependency unit at the hospital!! I was hoping for a water birth but just told that's unlikely :(
Markswife- lovely travel system. I can't wait to use ours! Yesterday my hands and feet were swollen for the first time. Not sure how long my rings will last :( not brave enough for a tattoo though- maybe a Haribo jelly ring!!!

Lyndzo happy V day!! :happydance:

Jeez I wish my V day would just hurry up!!

Haribo ring :haha: good idea but I would eat it!

Happy v day Lucy and Lyndzo :happydance::happydance:
Emmy love the tattoo!
Markswife- lovely travel system. I have been looking too!

AFM: I don't know if any of the other ladies that are having a girl hate pink as much as I do but I really hate it..... :nope: So I think we are going to be going with a black and white themed room but add a little bit of color like purple into it something like this https://www.target.com/p/trend-lab-...-black-white/-/A-14077421#prodSlot=medium_1_5

What do you all think? Is it bad I don't want a bunch of pink? It's hard enough finding some outfits that aren't pink. Speaking of clothes I have probably spent almost 300.00 on clothes already haven't gotten furniture yet as we are moving and I don't want to have to pack that to a new house.

Also she is kicking up a storm all night as soon as I lay down, I hope that is not a sign she is going to be up all night and have problems sleeping, and I officially have to buy maternity jeans this week I made it to 5.5mths so not bad but I have to face that I know have to get new jeans.

Has anyone else had really itchy skin? I have had really itchy skin all over and I know not to itch but holy hell it's bad, I am trying to make sure I drink plenty of water and putting oil and lotion on twice a day.

Course it's not bad that you don't want pink! There is a lot of pink around but I have seen some really cute girly things in other colours too or even unisex stuff, it's trendy to do your nursery like that and have a few accent decorations, plus u won't ave to change much if you have a boy next. :thumbup:

Sounds like you got a lot of clothes already!!

I finally got some maternity jeans and I'm so glad! They are so comfy and I feel more like my normal self, I been wearing leggings and yoga pants constantly lol

Last week I had such an itchy tummy, so bad! Moisturising has calmed it down, I had itchy legs too but my skin has been dry since being pregnant so I do need to moisturise more, I take bio oil out with me now just incase I get a bit itchy xx

Thanks ladies!! I'm feeling HUGE at 24 weeks!

Attachments

• 24_weeks.jpg
    24_weeks.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 3
Happy v day Lucy and Lyndzo :happydance::happydance:
Emmy love the tattoo!
Markswife- lovely travel system. I have been looking too!

AFM: I don't know if any of the other ladies that are having a girl hate pink as much as I do but I really hate it..... :nope: So I think we are going to be going with a black and white themed room but add a little bit of color like purple into it something like this https://www.target.com/p/trend-lab-...-black-white/-/A-14077421#prodSlot=medium_1_5

What do you all think? Is it bad I don't want a bunch of pink? It's hard enough finding some outfits that aren't pink. Speaking of clothes I have probably spent almost 300.00 on clothes already haven't gotten furniture yet as we are moving and I don't want to have to pack that to a new house.

Also she is kicking up a storm all night as soon as I lay down, I hope that is not a sign she is going to be up all night and have problems sleeping, and I officially have to buy maternity jeans this week I made it to 5.5mths so not bad but I have to face that I know have to get new jeans.

Has anyone else had really itchy skin? I have had really itchy skin all over and I know not to itch but holy hell it's bad, I am trying to make sure I drink plenty of water and putting oil and lotion on twice a day.

I do love pink, but purple is my favourite colour. I wish people would start to get more purple stuff! I think doing black and white with a splash of colour would be awesome! :)

Butterfly I think that's lovely you don't have to do pink so go for what you like :)

As for itchy skin my bbs have been itchy and yesterday they were like peeling, today they hurt :( my legs itchy but that about it I use lotion everyday but some days I might need a bit more just to calm the itchiness

Lyndzo I too feel huge I'll post a pic of yesterday's 24 week pic :)

I've been in meternity for who knows how long now I think since 8 weeks love those jeans :)

Ok so 24 weeks

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_2500e9d33fd11a2cc5459c2b910986ae_zps4c726f21.jpg

Close up of bump :)

https://i1110.photobucket.com/albums/h451/lucy529/th_42ce96d659d087757036812bc1dfc04c_zpsf8cd63fa.jpg

I'm huge !!!

Lovely pics Lucy and lyndzo.
Butterfly- my skin is itchy all over too, mostly where my ribs meet my bump! I'm moisturising like mad- no stretch marks yet!!
Emmy- I have some soft maternity jeans from next. They're so comfy :)
I have a bit of a cold coming on, hope it goes away soon. Baby very active but still mostly low in my belly, hope he's not gonna be breach!!

Ladies!!

Great pics Lyndzo and Lucy!

Butterfly-If you don't like pink, dont use a bunch of it. Unfortunately some items only come in pink and blue, but normally there is Purple and green! Do what you want!! :D

As far as itchy skin, i haven't had much at all :shrug:

Hello everyone else!!

AFM- I CAN NOT wait for these next few months to fly by. I am getting more and more anxious to see her. This is the most stressful, anxious, exciting 9 months EVER!!!!! 100(ish) days!! :wohoo:

It's a strange situation for us I think. I love being pregnant but I'm scared stiff of the pregnancy!!! I love feeling my body change and baby move but at the same time I want him out safe and sound ASAP!!!! Oh to be a naive and never have had a loss!
I'm craving Chinese soooooo bad. Just ordered a massive takeaway!!

Rachel yummy :) you see now I want some might put in an order Ivan wants it is what I'm telling the hubs ;)
Your about to go into DOUBLE digits lucky girl :) !!!

Girls I feel really anxious too I'm seeing the drs nurse that will induce me I'm going to see if I can get an estimated date out of her LOL I'm really going to be pushing for end of Dec. FX they agree ooh I want to meet him already

I just finished eating my chinese too!! I have been dreaming all day about satay chicken!

My bump is itchy at the top too, and my boobs itch! For ages I was only feeling movement down low but in the last 2 weeks I have been getting kicks around my belly button.

I feel the same! Loving being pregnant but still worry so much, I wish I knew nothing about anything going wrong ever, ignorance is bliss!

Double digits- I didn't even notice- woo hoo!!! Remember when we were desperate for double digits in weeks- felt massive to be 10 weeks not 9!!'
I'm always saying "the baby wants it!!!" There has to be some perks in all of this lol

I didn't get Chinese I got Wendy's shared with my pup :) now we're watching Netflix and staying warm it's cold here :/ just waiting on Daddy, Ivan really liked that Dr. Pepper he's kicking away LOL

99 days!!! SO HAPPY!

I have an appointment today. nothing crazy, i am assuming though that they will schedule me for a glucose test. but, 3D ULTRASOUND SATURDAY!!! CAN'T WAIT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->