2014 January Rainbows

Ok ok, I admit it- I just ate a whole chocolate bar......yes, a big one!!!!
Hope your appointment went well young xxx

Rachel I'm eating those lays waffle and chicken chips LOL but a candy bar sounds yummy :)

I've been baking and if it doesn't work out I have chocolate bars as back up.

Yes bars, multiple. HAHA!

Yay Emmy!!

mmm..chocolate bar! Still wanting that Chinese!!! lol

AFM- appointment went well. My appointment, though, was scheduled at 4:20 and I didn't get out of there until 6. Oh well. lol

I measured slightly small, but still in the normal range. Violet was REALLY active during the appointment so I know that she is doing okay. :) I asked about my weight gain. I have only gained 4 pounds since the beginning of the pregnancy, but my tummy has obviously grown, as well as, my boobs, and thighs...I eat like a champ, snack in between meals, don't really work out (AT ALL!) lol and still nothing. She said that she isn't too concerned because Violet is still active and there are no signs that she is being deprived. so..GOOD NEWS!

I have my first 3D ultarsound on Saturday and CANNOT wait to see her face!

Emmy :happydance: Happy V day !!!!!! :happydance:

Butterfly happy 22 weeks :) :happydance:

Young happy 26 weeks :) :happydance:

Are any of you experiencing a shooting pain from your lady parts up one side of your bump? I've had this shooting pain from down low up my left side of my bump since yesterday Ivan still moving around so not worried just wondering what it is I have an apt tom and will ask but just curious if you guys have had it ?

Lucy- are you sure that it isn't just intense round ligament pain...or maybe Ivan is lying on a nerve on that side? I mean, there is no way to know I guess...but either one sounds plausible to me. How painful is it??

It's not horrible but does take my breath but it only lasts a few seconds and then it's gone I think it might be either one too he's laying on my left side so that doesn't help LOL

Sounds like round ligament pain Lucy, especially since it only lasts a few seconds.

Lucy, yes I get it on the right. Comes and goes doc said pain from
A pinched nerve. Pay attention to what movements make it happen and avoid those if u want. For me, it seems to happen when I tweak
My back a bit. Like if I walk a lot then sit and get up quickly or off balance. Then in a couple days it goes away.

I just majorly binged on Halloween candy. Now time for a nap. I'm slacking today :).

Thanks girls it's eased now am just sitting at work trying to take it easy Ivan is kicking up a storm so that eased my mind I'll ask the dr tom just to know next time it happens again

Sounds like RL pain to me too. I get it all the time (since 6 weeks) it hurts. Especially in the middle of the night if I roll over too quickly. OUCH!

Lyndzo wow since 6 weeks I had a few aches and cramps but not like this but glad am not alone :)

I agree with the rest Lucy, sounds like round ligament pain. Ouch! Glad it has eased for you! I get round ligament pain when going to the bathroom and going to wipe when I move the wrong way, lol! Totally hurts!

Happy v-day Emmy!!!

So glad for a great appointment Young!!! I get to see our LO in 3 weeks again (when they check to see if the placenta moved) and will hopefully get a good view of her face with the 3-D (our ultrasound tech does the 3-D during part of the ultrasound every time) I can't wait! :) Can't wait to see pics from your ultrasound!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->