2014 January Rainbows

Markswife I have a growth scan in three weeks too :D we might try the 4D the new tech said she wouldn't do it this time :(

Happy 26 weeks Rachel !!!!! :happydance: your almost in 3rd tri it starts at 27 weeks right ?

Lucy- I am saying it starts at 27 weeks. Varying websites say 27 or 28...I'll go with 27 because it's closer and is the majority of what I've read. :)

I'll ask my dr today too she said 2nd tri started once you were in the 12th week so I'll see what she says but yes 27 sounds right and way closer before we know we'll be chatting about our los keeping us up :D

Everyone here seems to go with 27 weeks, so does my baby book so I'm going with that- plus it's closer!!!

Lyndzo wow since 6 weeks I had a few aches and cramps but not like this but glad am not alone :)

Yep 6 weeks. I cannot complain, it's really the only bad thing I've had. Not a day of MS, I'll take it :)

Lucy yay for another growth scan!!! Boo on the new tech not wanting to do 3-D though :( Bummer! But it'd be awesome if you get a 4-D! <3

Holy cow, 100 days to go!!! Tomorrow I will be in double digits! eek! Time is flying!

Rachel- congrats on 26 weeks!!!

AFM- I will be up early and headed to the doctor for Glucose testing tomorrow.:brat: I'm a big baby when it comes to drinking weird stuff...we will see how it goes I guess. lol

Congrats on 26 weeks Rachel!!! 1 week from the third tri!!! <3

Good luck with the glucose test Young! I am NOT looking forward to mine (in 3 weeks, same day as my next ultrasound). Blech!

only 2 days until your baby shower?! That's fantastic! Mine is November 2nd! Hoping we get TONS of stuff! lol

only 2 days until your baby shower?! That's fantastic! Mine is November 2nd! Hoping we get TONS of stuff! lol

Yep it's Saturday!!! SO excited!!! :happydance::happydance: Yours isn't too far away! Just little over a month! Eeek! Exciting! :)

Had my first OB appt today! She said everything seems great, I get to go do my lovely glucose test tomorrow (she said within a week, figure I'll get it over with!)

She mentioned that at my 21w ultrasound my amniotic fluid was the low end of normal. She reiterated that she wasn't worried and that I shouldn't be either. I booked another one in two weeks as she suggested just to make sure that they haven't gone down. I've heard that drinking a ton of water can help produce more so I'm doing that.

She also warned me that I shouldn't gain any further weight b/c of my BMI being so high. I'm still down 10.5 lbs out of the 16.5 lbs I lost first trimester. She said whatever I'm doing is great and to keep doing it. I've had too many sweets this week, so I have to cut those out. I'm a bit worried that I'm going to start gaining though. I guess I have to take it one day at a time.

Lyndzo glad all is well yep hear water helps with building fluid

I had a check up today and everything is going great, will be seeing them every two weeks now :) I don't have to do the glucose test :happydance: they had started to give me the bottle then the dr goes why make a diabetic take it when we know she's diabetic so she took it back :)
I asked about the pressure and pain and yes it RLP and the pressure is Ivan's head :/ little bugger likes it down there LOL ......AND we got a date around when he'll be born :D so excited

Hello! New here, rainbow baby due Jan 25 :) Had a MMC March 20, D&C the next day, pregnant again about 6 weeks or so later (the only one more surprised than me was my husband). Everything is going smoothly so far! It's a boy!

Sorry about your loss Hun but ....

Congrats and welcome to the group !!!

Welcome Lara! :)

I had my glucose test this morning. Wasn't that bad at all, I just hated having to wait around an hour. Now I just pray I pass!

Welcome Lara!

Lyndzo I think your OB saying not to gain any weight is a little bit unrealistic. Every pregnant woman has to gain some weight. You have lost so far,like me, but I totally expect to gain some at some point. We just have to try and not go too crazy with the gaining weight and watch what we eat a bit more. My doctor said try not gain more than a stone from my pre pregnancy weight but because I'm still 11lbs below my pre preg weight I could potentially gain a stone and still be ok. The baby has to weigh something!! I think drinking more water and cutting back on the sweets (I totally need to do this too!) is a good plan. :hugs:

Thanks Emmy, you made me feel better. I'm going to do my best but if I gain a few pounds I won't stress about it. I was back down a pound this morning, probably b/c of the water chugging and the baked goods I made last weekend are gone LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->